Passport Req..
25-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2014
LANDED..........
Sept 2014
Dave01 said:
Hello bogsybogsy:

Try priceline and flighthub to get a cheap flight to Canada - The trick is buy few days to when she's coming. Where are you here in Canada? I'm in Calgary and sponsoring my wife as well. we got email to send courier on 4 june as well to come pickup her package as its ready but when FedEx got there, they were told its not ready yet.. Just wanna confirm if yours has been picked up per tracking? Thanks man.
Do you mind giving us your timeline?

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014 (Received as per tracking 21-03-2013)
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
Dave01 said:
Hello bogsybogsy:

Try priceline and flighthub to get a cheap flight to Canada - The trick is buy few days to when she's coming. Where are you here in Canada? I'm in Calgary and sponsoring my wife as well. we got email to send courier on 4 june as well to come pickup her package as its ready but when FedEx got there, they were told its not ready yet.. Just wanna confirm if yours has been picked up per tracking? Thanks man.
welcome here it my first time seeing you here , what's your timelines plz , application filed , Aor, SA etc any documents request?

bogsybogsy

Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2014
AOR Received.
12-03-2014
File Transfer...
25-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
20-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
25-08-2014
Hey Dave. my wife received the email to send the courier to ghana on July 4th. She went to Dhl office and paid for the package. she was not given a tracking number which is a bit bizarre. That she needs to aend dhl the original email asking her to send the courier to ghana first. I am located in Toronto.To be frank i find the procedure is a bit nerve wracking. buy you own was june 4?

Dave01

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
Guys:

I applied for her in February 20, 2014
Got sponsorship approval in March 14, 2014 and file was transferred same day
Medicals was done in Nov 2013 when I came to 9ja
RPPF was paid in May 21, 2014
PPR was Jun 27, 2014
Mail to pick up package was July 4, 2014
Still waiting for its arrival to Calgary as wify is already here on temp. visit

G-luck to everyone waiting

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
Dave01 said:
Guys:

I applied for her in February 20, 2014
Got sponsorship approval in March 14, 2014 and file was transferred same day
Medicals was done in Nov 2014 when I came to 9ja
RPPF was paid in May 21, 2014
PPR was Jun 27, 2014
Mail to pick up package was July 4, 2014
Still waiting for its arrival to Calgary as wify is already here on temp. visit

G-luck to everyone waiting
thank you man , and congrats . So no interview or additional document was requested right. AMA plz update him on the spreedsheet :) more good news from Accra coming soon

Dave01

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
Obronibini said:
thank you man , and congrats . So no interview or additional document was requested right. AMA plz update him on the spreedsheet :) more good news from Accra coming soon
None was asked

Dave01

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
Hey guys:

Return package got activated - PR landing documents on its way to Canada

Meaning we gonna be driving to Montana border to do flag pooling nxtweek ;D

All best guys!

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
Dave01 said:
Hey guys:

All best guys!
congrats man... All the best

bogsybogsy

Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2014
AOR Received.
12-03-2014
File Transfer...
25-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
20-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
25-08-2014
Dave01 said:
Hey guys:

All best guys!

Hey Dave ,

I am waiting for this message. Was this sent to you? And if so by Ghana offife or courier?

Dave01

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
bogsybogsy said:
Hey Dave ,

I am waiting for this message. Was this sent to you? And if so by Ghana offife or courier?
Bogzy^2:

Online tracking shows that.. Out for delivery now when I tracked it. You should get yours shortly since its within west africa

Mar 25, 2014
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!! Good job u guys are doing here. I want to sponsor my wife and 2 children but I have concern about getting one the documents requested to proof relationship with my children as found in the portion copied below: "If you live in Ghana, Nigeria, Cape Verde, Equatorial Guinea, Gambia, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Sao Tome é Principe, St. Helena or Sierra Leone:
The following documents are necessary to establish your relationship to your sponsor in Canada. To be considered, the documents submitted must be historical and must pre-date the sponsorship:
.....•Photocopy of the Primary School Register of Admission showing the name of the pupil and parents, the name and location of the school, and the year of attendance. (We will not accept Attendance Registers and letters from the school.) This document must bear the original school seal and headmaster’s signature. This document is required for each accompanying child".....
I approached my children's school and they can only give a letter and not school register. I have other documents like road to health card and birth certificate. I am thinking of DNA proof.
Please, can anybody in the forum who has done DNA test to proof relationship with children tell me how it is done in Nigeria (for Canadian Immigration purpose only). Thank you all for response.

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
MercyIbadilayewa said:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!! Good job u guys are doing here. I want to sponsor my wife and 2 children but I have concern about getting one the documents requested to proof relationship with my children as found in the portion copied below: "If you live in Ghana, Nigeria, Cape Verde, Equatorial Guinea, Gambia, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Sao Tome é Principe, St. Helena or Sierra Leone:
The following documents are necessary to establish your relationship to your sponsor in Canada. To be considered, the documents submitted must be historical and must pre-date the sponsorship:
.....•Photocopy of the Primary School Register of Admission showing the name of the pupil and parents, the name and location of the school, and the year of attendance. (We will not accept Attendance Registers and letters from the school.) This document must bear the original school seal and headmaster's signature. This document is required for each accompanying child".....
I approached my children's school and they can only give a letter and not school register. I have other documents like road to health card and birth certificate. I am thinking of DNA proof.
Please, can anybody in the forum who has done DNA test to proof relationship with children tell me how it is done in Nigeria (for Canadian Immigration purpose only). Thank you all for response.

I wonder how but ain't there recommended hospitals for DNA for cic ? I don't know the the answer to this but I hope and pray someone with dna experience help you. Welcome to Accra thread ..:)

ayayombo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2014
AOR Received.
24-02-2014
File Transfer...
31-03-2014
Med's Done....
05-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2014
LANDED..........
Sept 2014
MercyIbadilayewa said:
.....•Photocopy of the Primary School Register of Admission showing the name of the pupil and parents, the name and location of the school, and the year of attendance. (We will not accept Attendance Registers and letters from the school.) This document must bear the original school seal and headmaster's signature. This document is required for each accompanying child".....
Im not sure but i think their road to health card and birth certificate should suffice. As for the dna test, you could contact cic for a list of approved centres. By the way, i only submitted my 7 months old son's birth certificate

ama1978

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per the Africa guide:

We will not accept as proof of relation:
• “Road to Health” cards as proof of relationship between a child and a father.

Perhaps they will take the birth certificate as proof of relation. What about a baptismal certificate? That usually also includes the name of the parents.

As for a photocopy of the primary school register, did the school say why they would not give you a copy? It states that it is required for each accompanying child. It doesn't seem like it is an option not to provide. :(

ayayombo said:
Im not sure but i think their road to health card and birth certificate should suffice. As for the dna test, you could contact cic for a list of approved centres. By the way, i only submitted my 7 months old son's birth certificate