+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

koko30

Mar 31, 2014
does some one has any idea,i am new to this forum and i just got an email frm accra saying i am given 30 days to prove my marriage is real

ama1978

Star Member
Apr 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is the one I am referring to. :)

crucial said:
What is CAIP?
I did ordered for ATIPs in March before the processing of the file started in March. I am about to start another one after the canada day holiday.

koko30

Mar 31, 2014
ama1978 said:
What have you submitted as proof of relationship so far???
my sponsorship approval took 120days and around april ending after seve raltalks with cic,they approved my wife as sponsor,they asked for pictures of reception which i submitted only few photos,there was no traditional marriage

Ghanaboy

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Acra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2014
Med's Done....
29-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2015
koko30 said:
my sponsorship approval took 120days and around april ending after seve raltalks with cic,they approved my wife as sponsor,they asked for pictures of reception which i submitted only few photos,there was no traditional marriage
koko try and send them more pics,u can ask ur wife to come down and u both get enough pics,send them tickets and other boarding pass of ur wife,send all ur chat logs,including emails,watsap chat,facebook chat,yms chat,trips u both had together,continouing of ur relationship is paramount,if u have western union receipts,properties like land lease or car papers together,make sure u satisfy them

koko30

Mar 31, 2014
Ghanaboy said:
koko try and send them more pics,u can ask ur wife to come down and u both get enough pics,send them tickets and other boarding pass of ur wife,send all ur chat logs,including emails,watsap chat,facebook chat,yms chat,trips u both had together,continouing of ur relationship is paramount,if u have western union receipts,properties like land lease or car papers together,make sure u satisfy them
Thanks Ghana Boy I am gathering all together.

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014 (Received as per tracking 21-03-2013)
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
crucial said:
Can someone tell me if it is a good sign when they request for the PIF for refugee claimant cases?
Thanks.
hello it just means they are working on your application and they need you to prove that claim . That's nothing to worry about . Just wait for passport request

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
koko30 said:
i have been given 30 days to prove my marriage is genuine,any ideas
whiles you gather the documents I suggest you order the note right away so that by the end of the month you can read it and know what they think about your application . Send them what they are asking for. Marriage cert if you haven't sent that. Send more pictures if you have more. Did you and your Maude got married at first meeting ? Does the letter state things you should provide to prove your marriage is genuine ? You have a chance to send them all the one so do it and be done with. Anyways send us your timelines so that AMA can add you to the spreedsheet. And continue to come here if you hear from them

crucial

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Obronibini.
This quite reassuring to hear and read this. By God special grace there must be a response this July :D

crucial

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My new and easy means of talking with my spouse now is through Viber and Facebook messenger where we spends hours talking even when i am at work here. However i don't know how to put that together as a proof of our continue communication. does anyone in this forum knows?

koko30

Mar 31, 2014
Obronibini said:
whiles you gather the documents I suggest you order the note right away so that by the end of the month you can read it and know what they think about your application . Send them what they are asking for. Marriage cert if you haven't sent that. Send more pictures if you have more. Did you and your Maude got married at first meeting ? Does the letter state things you should provide to prove your marriage is genuine ? You have a chance to send them all the one so do it and be done with. Anyways send us your timelines so that AMA can add you to the spreedsheet. And continue to come here if you hear from them
They said i shld prove that my marriage is genunine and also to submit the facebook chat of our first meeting ,pictures of my wife and i at the reception and pictures of her visits,we have been married for over a year b4 i applied

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
koko30 said:
They said i shld prove that my marriage is genunine and also to submit the facebook chat of our first meeting ,pictures of my wife and i at the reception and pictures of her visits,we have been married for over a year b4 i applied
ok download your Facebook chats and include all they are asking for . Do you remember exactly the dates you filed , got Aor , SA etc so that you can be added to the sheet. Thanks and just keep your fingers crossed. Request the note ASAP it helps . And it just 5 dollars

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
crucial said:
My new and easy means of talking with my spouse now is through Viber and Facebook messenger where we spends hours talking even when i am at work here. However i don't know how to put that together as a proof of our continue communication. does anyone in this forum knows?
take screen shoots showing dates on viber and send the test to your email . Forward if go yourself every month or weekend . Viber allows you to do that . Take care

Divine Favour

Star Member
Feb 22, 2014
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
Dec 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
HELLO

LANDED IN TORONTO LAST NIGHT 2ND JULY. CANT THANK GOD ENUF FOR HIS FAITHFULNESS ND GOODNESS.

HOPE EVERYONE IS GETTING POSITIVE FEEDBACK.

TAKE HEART AND JST KEEP PRAYING. ALSO HAVE FAITH THAT EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT FOR YOUR GOOD

SIGNING OUT. DIVINE FAVOUR