+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
2calgary said:
;D ;D ;D :D :D :D chaaaaaaaaaaa gae o jimmy yar
Waiters are rocking n shocking n proving average 3 years theory.........sachay dil sa jis cheez ki tamana ki...... to sab waiters usay pora karnay ma lag gae
The average 2.5 not 3 years

MK00004

Star Member
Sep 12, 2010
Alhumdolilah gt my passports back with visa and Copr....ggudluck to all others...thx for the support ppl.....God bless all:)

Waiting_man_007

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Can some one correct me if I am wrong.
1- Embassy asks for Updated documents request when Security, criminatlity and Background checks are in process?
2- Embasy asks for Medical request when Security and Background checks are completed?

If wrong, then can some one plz let me know that at which stage, embassy asks for Updated documents request. From studying different post, it is clear that medical request comes when all checks finish.

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MK00004 said:
Alhumdolilah gt my passports back with visa and Copr....ggudluck to all others...thx for the support ppl.....God bless all:)
congrates buddy..........full docs JANUARY-10....Visa in March-13

total time = 3 years & 2 months approx.

Average 3 years theory is rocking

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting_man_007 said:
Can some one correct me if I am wrong.
1- Embassy asks for Updated documents request when Security, criminatlity and Background checks are in process?
2- Embasy asks for Medical request when Security and Background checks are completed?

If wrong, then can some one plz let me know that at which stage, embassy asks for Updated documents request. From studying different post, it is clear that medical request comes when all checks finish.
1- Asked updated docs before medicals for verification/updated record of documentary proof u have provided like JOB, Degrees, Transcripts etc etc

2- Asked for medicals when all above mentioned checks are over, Security checks are started after medicals or sometimes along with issuance of medicals from embassy

in simple words usually background checks are always replied by VO, according to Jimmy's wording " this background checks reply is all bakwas, its just a lollypop by Visa officer, bottom line is VO has to complete prescribed time for particular category in which that specific application falls, like for MI-1 applicant they have a time frame of average 3 years to grant visa, so they will always reply u that BG checks are going on but actually they are following there time frame, once u reach near time frame everything goes like rocket and u get Visa "

Hope u understand

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
kkhan870 said:
The average 2.5 not 3 years
Wah....abhi 2 days pehley keh rahay thay "make it 4 years" ....aj 2.5 year average ho gayee hai .....

Inittialy u said it ll be done quicker with the 6-12 month wait letter....then u said it ll be done VERY late end of 2014 , with the 18 month letter......now again 2.5 year per aa gaye :)

Mashallah ap ki zaban to reema ke cell phone ke tarah badulti hai :)

I'm sorry...but i don't change my statements and have been sticking to my word for more than 1 year:) anyways...leave this topic....everyone knows the reality, I don't need to say it :) "mein ghalat tha...ap sahi hein" khush raho dost.

P.s: I will not respond to your msgs again. Kindly feel free to do the same ! :)

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
jimmy page said:
Wah....abhi 2 days pehley keh rahay thay "make it 4 years" ....aj 2.5 year average ho gayee hai .....

Inittialy u said it ll be done quicker with the 6-12 month wait letter....then u said it ll be done VERY late end of 2014 , with the 18 month letter......now again 2.5 year per aa gaye :)

I'm sorry...but i don't change my statements and have been sticking to my word for more than 1 year:) anyways...leave this topic....everyone knows the reality, I don't need to say it :) khush raho dost.
Hahahhaa you got it wrong the last 3 cases got COPR in 2.7 years and you were saying its 3 years and I was correcting you that there is a big difference between 3 and 2 years 7 months

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
jimmy page said:

I'm sorry...but i don't change my statements and have been sticking to my word for more than 1 year:) anyways...leave this topic....everyone knows the reality, I don't need to say it :) "mein ghalat tha...ap sahi hein" khush raho dost.

P.s: I will not respond to your msgs again. Kindly feel free to do the same ! :)
Make it clear that I was not responding to your message I was responding to Zcalgar's message don't try to be smart brother take it easy

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
aadil1234 said:
ECAS is showing Decision Made.

:D

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Congrates

sibbi

Mar 11, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2009
Doc's Request.
17-07-2009
Nomination.....
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-12-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
16-4-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 06-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
Insha-Allah in September 2014
mirza_g said:
Hello,
I have just seen my Updated CAIPS and will request your input on the note written below and what does it mean:
FIle BF'D TO: C9G ON 11-2-2013
I am particularly not clear on "C9G".
thanks,
Mirza
Hi Mian-g
whether your last bfd was 11.2.2013 and next bfd is 12.3.2013.
regards

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
LVO war front was little quiet today, no crazy updates today. It seems like 6-12 months letter where it rained heavily for couple of weeks and than few letters every week until few months. It is all wait and see game.

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:

LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :D :D :D............+1 for u buddy

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkhan870 said:
Make it clear that I was not responding to your message I was responding to Zcalgar's message don't try to be smart brother take it easy
Thanks but No thanks............ :p