ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
jimmy page said:
Bro,
Was "asking of POF" mentioned in your caips report in the list of docs to be asked for ??
Jimmy Bro ,you are mixing my post with Sibbi's bro.I never asked for caips

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
sunasir said:
Jimmy Bro ,you are mixing my post with Sibbi's bro.I never asked for caips
Oh--ok..sorry...but I did not mix up bro....

I know Sibbi s caips (did not have POF) only had the following:
PLEASE REQUEST THE FOLLOWING
-UPDATED FORMS
-UPDATED PC x 2 FROM PAK
-RPRF
-PRINT MEDS

And then later , he was asked for POF. (I have saved all caips reports in my phone, put on forum) :)

I ve never seen you posted your caips, so just thought of asking whether u ever got them or not....some people (like me) did get caips, but never posted them :) thought u might be one of us :) anyways. Thanks.

Well, I would suggest that when u submit POF, u also give them a brief explanation of the BIG amount credited (this applies to anyone who gets POF request. Just my opinion). They will not go into depth if your explanation is simple n logical....Rest, its your own decision. All the best.

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
Dears, one of my UAE friend got following in his GCMS notes section:

"FILE REVIEWED THIS DATE BY JMY. PI SCORES SUFFICIENT POINTS. INTERVIEW WAIVED. APPEARS TO MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS. NO FOSS CONCERNS. RELEVANT BIRTH, MARRIAGE, EDUCATION AND EMPLOYMENT DOCS SEEN. SATISFIED PI HAS SUFFICIENT FUNDS BASED ON INFO PROVIDED. PI HAS LIVED IN: PAKISTAN, SAUDI ARAB AND UAE. PCs ON FILE FOR PAKISTAN AND UAE. SPOUSE HAS LIVED IN: PAKISTAN AND UAE. PCs ON FILE FOR BOTH. RPRF NOT PAID PA: PLS REQUEST THE FOLLOWING: SCHEDULE 1X2 POLICE CERTS - UAE X2. NOTE: SAUDI ARABIA PCS NOT AVAILABLE FOR PERSONS WHO HAVE LEFT THAT COUNTRY, PHOTOS FOR DEPENDENTS RPRF X 2 MEDS X5"

His question was that - what he will get from LVO; Updated docs request or MR? Pl advise.

My suggestion is that he will get his MR along with requested docs. His due date is 29th May 2013 while he holds 6-12 mo letter since 19th June 2012.

jimmy page said:
I did not mix up bro:) ....

I know Sibbi s caips only had the following:
PLEASE REQUEST THE FOLLOWING
-UPDATED FORMS
-UPDATED PC x 2 FROM PAK
-RPRF
-PRINT MEDS

And then later , he was asked for POF. (I have saved all caips reports in my phone, put on forum) :)

I ve never seen you posted your caips, so just thought of asking whether u ever got them or not....some people (like me) did get caips, but never posted them :) thought u might be one of us :) anyways. Thanks.

Well, I would suggest that when u submit POF, u also give them a brief explanation of the BIG amount credited. They will not go into great depths if your explanation is simple n logical....Rest, its your own decision. All the best.

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
hinnajamal said:
i have sent the RPRF..
It means you were not requested with updated docs but rather with medical. Would suggest not to use TCS as they are not that worldwide direct service provider. If needed in future use TNT, DHL etc if possible as more reliable and good service providers. Advantage is complete and upto destination tracking facility. Last month received docs from Pakistan via TNT and was really satisfactory prompt service.

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
sunasir said:
Dear All
After Medical VO has asked for POF last day . Required amount of funds remained available in account through out, My concerns are
a-There are minimum transaction say 7-9 total Credit/debit in 6 months.
b- There was one unusual big transaction(DD) for some investment but it didn't mature and was credited (back)with in the week period .Total Balance did not drop below the minimum required funds .Do I have to give the justification/documentation of that trasaction and what w'd be for that immature deal
thanks in advance
Normally they ask " document and explain any unusually large transaction". Based on their routine instructions and if even is in your case, explain and if possible document such transaction. Better to save time and avoid hassle being asked gain to document it.

Moner Manush

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
06-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with full docs on 01-10-2010
File Transfer...
14-07-2010
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014
Interview........
Seldec=4
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Mid July 2014
sibbi said:
Dear sunsair
It would have no problem at all but write down all details in explanation letter specially source of acquiring funds. I recently got CAIPS notes and after going through the same I came to know that they have mentioned passport validity in CAIPS and probable date of issuence of Visa on 31-8-2013. I think after allocation of visa, the Visa Officer marked a tentative date of visa issuece and till that time if the process is completed, the VO used time consuming tactics with applicants like updated proof of funds, pending for background check, waiting for officer review, updated police clearence. So be calm and wait for the date of visa issuence.
Regards
Dear Sibbi,
Thanks for your post. I am not clear about one issue from your caips notes. You mentioned that it was written on your caips note that the probable date of visa issuance is 31-08-13. As far as I know, in caips note only a BF'D (Brought Forward Date- when a vo looks into your file for any update or for next step to follow on the file) is or may be mentioned. Can you please clarify if the date 31-08-13 is under the BF'D section? If not then under which section did you find this date?
Sorry to bother you with unnecessary question but it might help a lot of us speculating about a probable time period for our visa issuance. To be noted, in my own caips note the BF'D was mentioned as 31-08-12 but till today I have not received anything from LVO!!!

Again thanking you a lot for your valuable time to read my query and kind reply if possible....

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
mian_g said:
It means you were not requested with updated docs but rather with medical. Would suggest not to use TCS as they are not that worldwide direct service provider. If needed in future use TNT, DHL etc if possible as more reliable and good service providers. Advantage is complete and upto destination tracking facility. Last month received docs from Pakistan via TNT and was really satisfactory prompt service.
I was requested to submit the updated docs. Do not assume i was not requested for the same earlier.

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
Moner Manush said:
Dear Sibbi,
Thanks for your post. I am not clear about one issue from your caips notes. You mentioned that it was written on your caips note that the probable date of visa issuance is 31-08-13. As far as I know, in caips note only a BF'D (Brought Forward Date- when a vo looks into your file for any update or for next step to follow on the file) is or may be mentioned. Can you please clarify if the date 31-08-13 is under the BF'D section? If not then under which section did you find this date?
Sorry to bother you with unnecessary question but it might help a lot of us speculating about a probable time period for our visa issuance. To be noted, in my own caips note the BF'D was mentioned as 31-08-12 but till today I have not received anything from LVO!!!

Again thanking you a lot for your valuable time to read my query and kind reply if possible....
I think Sibbi means passport validity...

There is no such thing as "visa issuance date" or "visa validity date" UNTIL YOU ALREADY HAVE VISA :) he just meant that "probably" he will get visa before his passports expire. its an assumption and a hope. hopefully he will :)

Caips only has 2 future dates......1. BFD.....2. Validity of Passport date.....both these dates do not indicate visa issuance dates. You will get visa when your turns comes according to your timeline and available quoto :) Thanks.

P.s:
And I agree with Sibbi.
Both cock n bull and I are of the opinion that all these things "visa officer waiting to reveiw" or "background check goin on" and all these copy pasted replies r simply a tactic of keeping our mouth shut and buying time for themselves. Our actual bacground checks/criminality checks r completed in 2-4 weeks max....and do not take 6-8 months.. These are all "don't disturb us. We will contact u when we need to put u in the next stage" tactics used by visa office. This is just OUR personal opinion based on lots of things (will not be getting into them). Anyone can disagree with it. :)

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:

There is no such thing as "visa issuance date" or "visa validity date" UNTIL YOU ALREADY HAVE VISA :) he just meant that "probably" he will get visa before his passports expire. its an assumption and a hope. hopefully he will :)

Caips only has 2 future dates......1. BFD.....2. Validity of Passport date.....both these dates do not indicate visa issuance dates. You will get visa when your turns comes according to your timeline and available quoto :) Thanks.
@ Jimmy Page ... Good Moring

You well said buddy

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:

P.s:
And I agree with Sibbi.
Both cock n bull and I are of the opinion that all these things "visa officer waiting to reveiw" or "background check goin on" and all these copy pasted replies r simply a tactic of keeping our mouth shut and buying time for themselves. Our actual bacground checks/criminality checks r completed in 2-4 weeks max....and do not take 6-8 months.. These are all "don't disturb us. We will contact u when we need to put u in the next stage" tactics used by visa office. This is just OUR personal opinion based on lots of things (will not be getting into them). Anyone can disagree with it. :)
Interesting and has been observed in many cases where right after medicals applicants was issued PPR. Cocknbull is an example where he was requested for PPR right after a month or so.

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
eemmoo1 said:
Interesting and has been observed in many cases where right after medicals applicants was issued PPR. Cocknbull is an example where he was requested for PPR right after a month or so.
We even know of an Mi-2 applicant who got PPR 1 after 15 days of medical. Cock n bull got his medical in mid of October and had his visa stamped (ppr1+ppr2+visa) all stages by november end....all stages within less than 1.5 months of medical.....

Also, in many cases , people sent csi after ppr 1 or ppr 2, and visa office send these copy pasted replies"waiting to be reviwed by an officer" or "background checks goin on" and after 1 day they went into next stage. :) lots of other stuff but useless discussing them.... Let's pray for our turn.

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
zeshananis said:
@ Jimmy Page ... Good Moring

You well said buddy
thanks bro. And Good morning to you too:) Aaj ki taaza khabar yeh hai ke aaj "John Abraham' ki birthday hai and his actual name is Farhan :) interesting to see how screen names become so popular that no one knows/remembers their actual names. Like paki film star "Shaan" s real name is "Armaghaan Shahid" ....or film actress "Saima" s real name is "Ghunchi Begum".

Soch raha hoon, I should also name myself "Michael" or something...shayad I get lucky and visa comes sooner :) lol.

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
jimmy page said:
thanks bro. And Good morning to yo too:) Aj ki taaza khabar yeh hai ke aj "john abraham' ki birthday hai and his actual name is Farhan :) interesting to see how screen names become so popular that no one knows/remembers their actual names. Like paki film star "Shaan" s real name is "Armaghaan Shahid" ....or film actress "Saima" s real name is Ghunchi Begum.

Soch raha hoon, I should also name myself "michael" or something...shayad I get lucky and visa comes sooner :) lol.
:) Good idea, already we have Forum name and on top of it if we change it further then may be luck will multiply ;)
So I think I can choose for me the lucky name: MA :D

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah

English: Until you have no update, till then please complete your missing information in google sheet – see link in my signatures

حتى يكون لديك أي تحديث، حتى ذلك الحين يرجى إكمال المعلومات الخاصة بك مفقودة في ورقة جوجل – انظر الارتباط الموجود في بلدي التوقيعاتArabic

URDU: Jab tak koi nai khabar nahin aati, tab tak apni khali maloomat hi mukammal karlo google keh safah per- tafseel keh liyee meray dastakhat main rabta mojood hai :)

French : Jusqu'à ce que vous n'avez aucune mise à jour, jusqu'alors s'il vous plaît remplir vos informations manquantes dans la feuille de google – Voir le lien dans ma signature

Hindi: जब तक आप कोई अद्यतन नहीं है, तब तक कृपया google शीट में अपनी गुम जानकारी पूर्ण-मेरे हस्ताक्षर में लिंक देखें

japanese: あなたの更新があるなくなるまでは、それまでください。 あなた google シートの行方不明の情報を完了-私の署名のリンクを参照してください。

German: Vor bis Sie kein Update haben, bis dahin bitte füllen Sie die fehlenden Informationen in Google Blatt – siehe Glied in meine Signaturen