File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
Received on 27/09/2013
Med's Done....
Done on 23/10/2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
As with many others I have been waiting for any news from LVO. I did not hear any thing other than wait letter back in April. Is it useful to send them e-mail asking for update. If yes please give me e-mail address for this.

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
Canada na sahi us ka page hi sai :)

www.facebook.com/facebookcanada

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
mashahzad said:
As with many others I have been waiting for any news from LVO. I did not hear any thing other than wait letter back in April. Is it useful to send them e-mail asking for update. If yes please give me e-mail address for this.
There is no harm in sending it but in my opinion, there is no use for waiters to send CSI... It will be a copy paste reply...my opinion, others may differ

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
Arsh Ali said:
There is no harm in sending it but in my opinion, there is no use for waiters to send CSI... It will be a copy paste reply...my opinion, others may differ
True..csi might be useful when there is a lot of activity happening again....abhi to lugta hai ke March 2013 tuk chill karein :)

And as we were talkin on the phone, last year also, December 2011 was a dead month, and activity started from Jan-feb 2012.....so let's see, when it starts this time.

P.s: @ Arsh....Next time u say "eid ka maza in pak", I ll just say one word ...."CAR".... :)

sumuduep

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
09-2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-2012
IELTS Request
Send along with application
File Transfer...
02-2012
Med's Request
09-2013
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Wow...new web site started on 4/12/2012 by CIC (cic.gc.ca).... :) ,,, but my application Status remaining same without MR with LVO.... :-\
I got PER on February end 2012... When I will get MR from LVO... :'(
Kind Regards,
S

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
sumuduep said:
Wow...new web site started on 4/12/2012 by CIC (cic.gc.ca).... :) ,,, but my application Status remaining same without MR with LVO.... :-\
I got PER on February end 2012... When I will get MR from LVO... :'(
Kind Regards,
S
New look with old BS :mad: .. they made new pages and hyper linked to old info pages :)

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
Just for your info: When u get visa....and Before u go to canada, one should get an NOC letter of the driving liscene, and take your simple driving liscene too (no need for international liscene) .......all my friends in canada told me to bring that driving liscene NOC, since u get upgraded liscene if u have driving liscene+ NOC letter ....

Also, my friends told me, that if u have car insurance in pak, take a letter from the insurance company IF u want a discounted car insurance rate in Canada (car insurance is a must in canada).....

sibbi

Mar 11, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2009
Doc's Request.
17-07-2009
Nomination.....
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-12-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
16-4-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 06-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
Insha-Allah in September 2014
mech said:
I have a question friends. VO notes on my CAIPS says ask for updated from, Police clearance certificate and RPRF. Is it safe to assume that they won't ask for POF?
Can I show property evaluation as POF?
I have the same situation. After receiving wait letter, I ordered CAIPS and VO did not ask me for updated POF, so i withdraw the funds and converted into CAD to avoid depreciation. But after receiving updated documents VO asked to send updated POF. I have made foreign currency demand draft and sent to LVO as POF. Lets see VO accept it or again ask for POF. So dont take a risk, VO can ask any time before issuing PPR1.
Regards

kaafmeem

Star Member
Oct 16, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
Doc's Request.
25-02-2010. Reached CHC London on 22-06-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
IELTS Request
8.0 Submitted with documents
File Transfer...
Received 6-12 month letter on 05-04-2012
Med's Request
Received update docs request on 10-10-2012, submitted 09-11-2012. New born updated 11-12-2012. Med Received: 12 Apr 2013
Med's Done....
21 Apr 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09 Jul 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jul 2013
LANDED..........
01 Nov 2013
I sent CSE tointimate about the birth of my newborn and they sent me the following reply. They want updated proof of funds too :(. Is it ususal to ask for updated POF with newborn documents?

Dear Applicant,

Please provide the additional documents listed below.
Documents for your new baby:

Processing fee of $150.00 Cad Bank Draft made payable to The Reciever General For Canada. No other form of payment is accepted.
2 passport photos
Long form birth certificate
Copy of passport biopage
Updated Proof of settlement funds.

You must have sufficient transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or any other obligations. Please refer to our website for more information on the amount required. Clearly state the exact amount in Canadian dollars, taking into account any financial obligations, and provide documentary evidence. Proof of assets that are not liquid or transferable, such as cars or jewellery, will not be considered.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 45 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

We look forward to hearing from you within 45 days.

Yours sincerely,

SJM
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
kaafmeem said:
I sent CSE tointimate about the birth of my newborn and they sent me the following reply. They want updated proof of funds too :(. Is it ususal to ask for updated POF with newborn documents?

Dear Applicant,

Processing fee of $150.00 Cad Bank Draft made payable to The Reciever General For Canada. No other form of payment is accepted.
2 passport photos
Copy of passport biopage

You must have sufficient transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or any other obligations. Please refer to our website for more information on the amount required. Clearly state the exact amount in Canadian dollars, taking into account any financial obligations, and provide documentary evidence. Proof of assets that are not liquid or transferable, such as cars or jewellery, will not be considered.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 45 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Yours sincerely,

SJM
1 Grosvenor Square
Looks more curious about POF now as one should always keep the required funds in the account till process completion. In your case you have to show POF at the present level according to your family members.

mashahzad

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2010
Doc's Request.
28-06-2010
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
Received on 27/09/2013
Med's Done....
Done on 23/10/2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
kaafmeem said:

Dear Applicant,

2 passport photos
Copy of passport biopage

Yours sincerely,

SJM
1 Grosvenor Square
When we added our new born this year, our consultant advised us to submit updated proof of funds. So I suppose CIC can ask about this. It is their discretion.

mashahzad

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2010
Doc's Request.
28-06-2010
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
Received on 27/09/2013
Med's Done....
Done on 23/10/2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
I have seen on some threads that applicants are getting VISAS within couple of years. Is it right or just internet scammers???????????? If it is right, why are we (6-12 months letter holders) getting special treatment????????????? I thought CIC should decide applications on first received basis.

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
kaafmeem said:

Dear Applicant,

2 passport photos
Copy of passport biopage

Yours sincerely,

SJM
1 Grosvenor Square
This line indicates you might get your case moving after this period, so good for you I hope......

jawwad_ali

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dua Karain INSHALLAH
MASHALLAH i received this email from LVO last night

"This email is in regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to proceed with your application, you are requested to complete the following within 60 days:

1. Please submit Right of Permanent Residence Fees
You must submit fees via Canadian bank draft only

2. Complete medical examinations for all family members
You must review the attached medical instructions form. Please note, you do not need a medical form. All of the information and instructions are on the attached form"

My updated documnets were received at LVO on Nov 19th

Yaxooligan

Dec 5, 2012
Congrats mr.ali

did they ask for new police certs?

jawwad_ali said:
MASHALLAH i received this email from LVO last night

"This email is in regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to proceed with your application, you are requested to complete the following within 60 days:

1. Please submit Right of Permanent Residence Fees
You must submit fees via Canadian bank draft only

2. Complete medical examinations for all family members
You must review the attached medical instructions form. Please note, you do not need a medical form. All of the information and instructions are on the attached form"

My updated documnets were received at LVO on Nov 19th