+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
jimso101 said:
Dear Friends......

Finally the wait is over ................and we got PPR :)

Thanks for all for help and support.

Just checked my CIC portal..all status remains same as before.

But i have my vacation coming up. I am going to my home country and will be back by May 23rd.
Can i reply to the PPR mail asking for extending the time for sending the passport.

Once again Thanking u all for helping me out through my PR journey.

Regards
Jim
Congratulations! :)

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
miki0125 said:
Please add me in the group too, AOR October 15 :'( :'( just called CIC, the lady told me that the only thing left is my security check, and she asked me to call back in Sept if I don't hear from them
Hi
Some people says, security check does not take more than a week . Did you called local VO?

educationist

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Toronto, Canada
miki0125 said:
We have two applicants as well, I am the primary applicant, my husband applied as spouse. We are in FSW inland. Nobody touch my file between Dec and Feb, the officer started my application in early March, who is so irresponsible. I guess we have the same officer reviewing our application
miki0125, , we have identical case. My wife is the principal applicant as well. Express entry closed all doors for me as I am a doctoral student at University of Toronto. Now they are planning to change some rules for doctoral studetns. Worst part is that my study permit expires in next 4 months. I have to apply for an extension now, having considered the uncertainties with our PR application. We hired a law firm to represent our application, starting from the very first stage.
I guess, you are right. Our applications have gone to the same officer. Are your application being processed in Ottawa office? I applied for GCMS note on March 24. I am still waiting for it. The worst part of crossing the 6 months mark is to enter a zone full of uncertainties and helpless waiting.

miki0125

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miltoncsekuet said:
Hi
Some people says, security check does not take more than a week . Did you called local VO?
My VO is Ottawa, call center people cannot predict how long to finalize my security check. I am unable to talk visa officer, just hopeless wait

miki0125

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
educationist said:
miki0125, , we have identical case. My wife is the principal applicant as well. Express entry closed all doors for me as I am a doctoral student at University of Toronto. Now they are planning to change some rules for doctoral studetns. Worst part is that my study permit expires in next 4 months. I have to apply for an extension now, having considered the uncertainties with our PR application. We hired a law firm to represent our application, starting from the very first stage.
I guess, you are right. Our applications have gone to the same officer. Are your application being processed in Ottawa office? I applied for GCMS note on March 24. I am still waiting for it. The worst part of crossing the 6 months mark is to enter a zone full of uncertainties and helpless waiting.
I ordered GCMS notes on March 31, I didn't expect my application would not be finalized within 6 month. I am going to call CIC every two days, lol. I positive think your application should be approved in next 4 month

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Sharma1990,
Are you still waiting as well? Thought you should heard something from VO?
Cause I remember last time you got information from call centre mention should
be finalized within a month?

Mine eligibility still review required.
security not started
criminality in progress
medical: passed
that's it.
how about you?

sharma1990 said:
Hey tempa what is your eligibility says in gcms notes, can you please tells about your security and criminality too ?

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tempa said:
Hi Sharma1990,
Are you still waiting as well? Thought you should heard something from VO?
Cause I remember last time you got information from call centre mention should
be finalized within a month?

Mine eligibility still review required.
security not started
criminality in progress
medical: passed
that's it.
how about you?
Yes they said and guess what nothing happened and mine says eligibility recommnded passed medical passed other stuff not started ordered my gcms notes,34 days and still waiting

tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hanging there! trust me, sooner or later you gonna get it!
Your eligibility almost pass, and once it pass.
I believe your case will speed up to the finalize!!!
Good Luck!
sharma1990 said:
Yes they said and guess what nothing happened and mine says eligibility recommnded passed medical passed other stuff not started ordered my gcms notes,34 days and still waiting

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tempa said:
Hanging there! trust me, sooner or later you gonna get it!
Your eligibility almost pass, and once it pass.
I believe your case will speed up to the finalize!!!
Good Luck!
It is recommended passed from sept still they didn't complete my eligibility , don't know where i am stuck..

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamoonExpressEntry said:
I got a ghost email today. Is not it weird for a Saturday afternoon?
ghost emails are sometimes sent 24 hours after a change or activity in our files., so it is likely someone worked on your file on friday.

educationist

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Toronto, Canada
miki0125 said:
I ordered GCMS notes on March 31, I didn't expect my application would not be finalized within 6 month. I am going to call CIC every two days, lol. I positive think your application should be approved in next 4 month
Hi miki0125, Have you heard anything from CIC? Any update?

abhy123

Feb 26, 2016
Hello All,

I paid my RPRF in september 2015 and since then no update and profile keeps saying "Background Check in Progress". I have ordered my GCMS notes twice and got it within 20 days.

AOR : July 30th 2016 still waiting.....