+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
I called IRCC again last night. No good news. Everything is passed for my husband, but security pending for me since early March. No definitive end in sight. It could be a day or a year. The agent was like: what's the rush? Ummm, my life is in a standstill, that's the rush.
So just disappointed by this long wait, by the whole process, and lost all hope that I'll be able to move in August like I planned.
Maybe I should have gone for Australia instead... :(

taekwondo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
GTA
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa ...though based out of India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
r_mittal86 said:
Just got ready for visa aka PPR email!!!!
Congrats Bro ...happy for you ...nice start of the Week :)

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Tocanadawego said:
I called IRCC again last night. No good news. Everything is passed for my husband, but security pending for me since early March. No definitive end in sight. It could be a day or a year. The agent was like: what's the rush? Ummm, my life is in a standstill, that's the rush.
So just disappointed by this long wait, by the whole process, and lost all hope that I'll be able to move in August like I planned.
I m inline with same situation . Life is standstill :'( :'( :'( :'(

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
DreamCanada16 said:
I m inline with same situation . Life is standstill :'( :'( :'( :'(
We got to stand together. It's sad how this whole wait had made me so hopeless. I don't think I'll even be able to be happy about the PPR if it ever arrives.

Have you called them recently? What did they tell you? Why is your application delayed?

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Tocanadawego said:
Hi. I feel you totally. Know that we are together in this even if we are strangers on a message board. The worst thing about this wait is that our lives get put on hold. We can't take bold positive steps to advance our lives forward because we are waiting to be in the right location to do certain things. The good thing is that once we get it, we won't even think back at this wait too much because we'll be too busy with next steps. :)

As for Australia, I've done in-depth research comparing the 2 countries. Yes, it's a splendid place but it has its share of disadvantages like far from everywhere, hot climate, not next door to the most advanced country on earth where most innovative research takes place, higher cost of living, higher cost of good quality internet etc. So ultimately I believe that we'll be better off in Canada. Let's pray it comes soon for us.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Tocanadawego said:
We got to stand together. It's sad how this whole wait had made me so hopeless. I don't think I'll even be able to be happy about the PPR if it ever arrives.

Have you called them recently? What did they tell you? Why is your application delayed?

Well now i m out of words to explain it. I did all GCMS, Help Line , CPC email all say security in process/application is process/Background check is in process :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(. Last GCMS was with no updates than the last one.

I ll be getting another one within this week or next week.

Ur right i dont think we ll be able to react once it will arrive. all d happiness is gone while waiting

Thanks everyone for keeping me stand and still hope

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Tocanadawego said:
I totally understand your situation. I am in same condition as your . Because of current situation, even my wife does not allow me to repair my damage TV.

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
DreamCanada16 said:
Well now i m out of words to explain it. I did all GCMS, Help Line , CPC email all say security in process/application is process/Background check is in process :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(. Last GCMS was with no updates than the last one.

I ll be getting another one within this week or next week.

Ur right i dont think we ll be able to react once it will arrive. all d happiness is gone while waiting

Thanks everyone for keeping me stand and still hope
Same for me with GCMS. No change in the new one. I gave up on ordering it. I don't think it'll show much else than what I already know.
I am just scared that they will come back to me after 9 months and say: you're refused! *sigh*

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
miltoncsekuet said:
I totally understand your situation. I am in same condition as your . Because of current situation, even my wife does not allow me to repair my damage TV.
Musikwala said:
Hi. I feel you totally. Know that we are together in this even if we are strangers on a message board. The worst thing about this wait is that our lives get put on hold. We can't take bold positive steps to advance our lives forward because we are waiting to be in the right location to do certain things. The good thing is that once we get it, we won't even think back at this wait too much because we'll be too busy with next steps. :)

As for Australia, I've done in-depth research comparing the 2 countries. Yes, it's a splendid place but it has its share of disadvantages like far from everywhere, hot climate, not next door to the most advanced country on earth where most innovative research takes place, higher cost of living, higher cost of good quality internet etc. So ultimately I believe that we'll be better off in Canada. Let's pray it comes soon for us.
I understand you both. My husband and I want to have a baby, but now we just have to wait and wait, and we are not getting any younger :)

Musikwala, I agree with you on Australia. Those are exact reasons we opted for Canada instead, but now I am doubting whether that was the right decision for us. So much frustration and too much time to think and wonder.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Tocanadawego said:
I understand you both. My husband and I want to have a baby, but now we just have to wait and wait, and we are not getting any younger :)

Musikwala, I agree with you on Australia. Those are exact reasons we opted for Canada instead, but now I am doubting whether that was the right decision for us. So much frustration and too much time to think and wonder.
Somebody says canada wants baby . So we took baby . Now it has been 2 month passed they are not updating my baby's information :mad:

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I understand your situation even I was in the same few days back. I have been mentioning that you can reach CIC using Express entry option number 7. There are few agents those who are really helpful.

Just to protect their identity I will not specify name here, more than happy to reply in pm.

Let me spill out the secret, I have been talking to CIC every single day....yes EVERY SINGLE DAY (even twice on some days, there is one agent who now knows my case...I spoke to her so many times). Few agents were like its in progress and shooed me off but few were very helpful.

The way I have chased up my application I am sure many of us would be scared but I believe its our right to know about decision pertaining to our life.

Don't give up hopes, just keep urself up against this tough time and it will surrender to you.

For my application, I have submitted my passports today via VFS.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
r_mittal86 said:
Guys, I understand your situation even I was in the same few days back. I have been mentioning that you can reach CIC using Express entry option number 7. There are few agents those who are really helpful.

Just to protect their identity I will not specify name here, more than happy to reply in pm.

Let me spill out the secret, I have been talking to CIC every single day....yes EVERY SINGLE DAY (even twice on some days, there is one agent who now knows my case...I spoke to her so many times). Few agents were like its in progress and shooed me off but few were very helpful.

The way I have chased up my application I am sure many of us would be scared but I believe its our right to know about decision pertaining to our life.

Don't give up hopes, just keep urself up against this tough time and it will surrender to you.

For my application, I have submitted my passports today via VFS.
Very inspiring indeed. My local vo is Singapore, should I contact lvo ?

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
@tocanadawego, @musikwala, @miltoncsekuet & @DreamCanada16: I understand your situation very well, I know what you guys are going through right now. I hope and pray that you guys get your PPRs soon, in the meanwhile I'd be here to cheer for you, hoping that the good news comes soon for you!

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miltoncsekuet said:
Very inspiring indeed. My local vo is Singapore, should I contact lvo ?
I'd suggest call CIC and ask in detail about status of application. If they mention your application is at LVO then send LVO an email with urgent in subject.

If CIC mentions that file is at Ottawa then try this- IVR mentions agent can assist if application passes normal time which is 6 months, what can you do for me? some agents are willing to send a note to officer.