+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
Thanks Ady, I pray u get it soon too.
Thanks for the prayers  :):) first i need medical redo request as they are expired since nov

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting
Mine was expired too, they didn’t ask to redo. R u inland?
No i am outland. I ordered gcms notes to see if they have extended mine or not. Unfortunately the status is expired.

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
I’m just really disappointed with their replies...she even said ottawa just replied to my email few days ago regarding my status, she made it sound like I shouldn’t have called them today...I was like...that was a standard reply...she said that email explains clearly there’s additional verification like background check...
I didn’t contact them at all in the first 6 months not even ordering gcms because I know they need time to do their work. but after 6 months I believe we all deserve to know what’s going on and they should provide us with some sort of timeline...
Yes i tottally agree, IRCC should provide a resoanable status report for applicants who are waiting for over six months. I am now in the 10th month and its very very frustrating.

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
Received PRR today after 11 months .
Hiiii guys I just received PPR today AOR Dec 2016, such a relief!!! Thank u so much for your support. I pray everybody else gets PPR soon. Below is 1st Paragraph of the email that I got on 1.13pm Canadian time Vancouver Zone:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

The Subject if email says “Ready for Visa”
Congratulations to both!! Enjoy and take care ..

Reactions: GS332

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
I ordered GCMS notes- this is what the first page of the notes say-

Assessments-

Eligibity- Passed

Secuirty-

HIRV-

Criminality – Passed

Org Crime-

Medical – Passed

Misrepresentation-

Info Sharing- Complete

Other Reps-

Final-

And, then it shows that security has not yet started-

It shows the following for security-

Field Name: Security
Action: Updated
Old Value: Not Started

I got my AOR on 12th Dec 2016. I am NSPNP candidate. :(

I got married in between and got my husband added as a dependent in the profile on March 28 2017. Any idea how long it is going to take. we have been waiting for more than an year now. :(
I have added you to 2016 pending list. Please see below link.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/only-for-people-with-aor-in-jan-dec-2016-stuck-under-express-entry-and-not-finalized.538913/page-2

expapp123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hiiii guys I just received PPR today AOR Dec 2016, such a relief!!! Thank u so much for your support. I pray everybody else gets PPR soon. Below is 1st Paragraph of the email that I got on 1.13pm Canadian time Vancouver Zone:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

The Subject if email says “Ready for Visa”
Congrats!!!