+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
I ordered GCMS notes- this is what the first page of the notes say-

Assessments-

Eligibity- Passed

Secuirty-

HIRV-

Criminality – Passed

Org Crime-

Medical – Passed

Misrepresentation-

Info Sharing- Complete

Other Reps-

Final-

And, then it shows that security has not yet started-

It shows the following for security-

Field Name: Security
Action: Updated
Old Value: Not Started

I got my AOR on 12th Dec 2016. I am NSPNP candidate. :(

I got married in between and got my husband added as a dependent in the profile on March 28 2017. Any idea how long it is going to take. we have been waiting for more than an year now. :(
Your file is probably done processing.

For security, does it show security screening anywhere, if not then most probably it's done. What does the officer comment say. Is your file at VO right now?

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Hi everyone

I sent an email to Ottawa office last night and today they have replied with the following

Good day,
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

They replied pretty quickly. My file is not under SS. What additional verifications are they doing. Any thoughts?
Additional verification would mean security screening. And it takes time. Keep ordering gcms to know the status.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Additional verification would mean security screening. And it takes time. Keep ordering gcms to know the status.
I have called IRCC twice and they have confirmed that the security screening has passed for both of us (me and my spouse). My criminality has passed but they yet has to start my spouse criminality. I don't know what stage is my application at. I thought they do criminality before R10.

GS332

Jan 17, 2018
Hiiii guys I just received PPR today AOR Dec 2016, such a relief!!! Thank u so much for your support. I pray everybody else gets PPR soon. Below is 1st Paragraph of the email that I got on 1.13pm Canadian time Vancouver Zone:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

The Subject if email says “Ready for Visa”

rxyz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Hiiii guys I just received PPR today AOR Dec 2016, such a relief!!! Thank u so much for your support. I pray everybody else gets PPR soon. Below is 1st Paragraph of the email that I got on 1.13pm Canadian time Vancouver Zone:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

congrats.
have you been in security screening? when your IPs/SS started?

Reactions: GS332

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015

Congratulations, did get any Additional document request or were your application under SS.

Reactions: GS332

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting

ady_997

Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
IELTS Request
Up front
Med's Done....
16-01-2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
waiting

Congratulations.