+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

xanadu99

Jul 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Hey everyone just signed up today, i got AOR 9th Dec 2016
My current status is:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I had issues that i could not get my kids back in Ireland medically examined because they're mothers would not allow it, i am not with the mothers anymore. So CIC sent me a request 17 May 2017 to sign and get notarized forms of me declaring i would not be eligible to sponsor the kids for immigration purposes in the near future.

Does this look favorable or generic to some people?

Last edited:

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
Just got reply from CSIS.
They told me my SS was started April 28th and was finished June 12th.

I have no idea what does CIC need now. Raising CSE with the scan of CSIS response.

Onemore10

Jun 17, 2016
Hi guys,

I need some help regarding my application and I think I might find some answers in this group.
My AOR was on Feb 22 and I am still at the initial stage (eligibility check). I required my notes and I noticed the last update was in May, when the officer suggested the review of two e-docs that refer to PCC. I am pretty sure I sent the correct ones. My application has not moved on since then and I have the impression it has been forgotten.
Do you know what made the officer suggest such review? What woul be wrong about it? Is there anything I can do in order to hurry it up?

Tks

xanadu99

Jul 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
I got a procedural fairness letter in May saying i had to sign a declaration and a notary saying i would not be able to sponsor my non-accompanying dependents under family class in the future, as i can't get them to do medicals as they're mothers will not allow it and i am separated from they're mothers. Anyone else have to do this? I am in month 7.

BienCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023
Just got reply from CSIS.
They told me my SS was started April 28th and was finished June 12th.

I have no idea what does CIC need now. Raising CSE with the scan of CSIS response.
They are busy processing latest applications submitted :p

BienCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023
Category: PNP (Newfoundland) from within Canada.
As of today I am in the 10th month (after AOR on 12 October 2016).
Security screening started on 25 January (5,5 months).

Transparency and accountability of Canada federal immigration bureaucracy is zero!
Isn't that true for all bureaucracies?

Reactions: Matt-NL

SDR287

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my second set of GCMS, not much difference from the first set, except that the reason for 'REVIEW REQUIRED' is given.
Its, that 'THE AGENT COULD NOT DO A WEB SEARCH ON MY ORGANISATION'(So they transferred my file to Chandigarh and ND VO two months ago!!). Called my ex boss, he said, the website has been down for 3-4 weeks!!!
What now?!
Should I get in touch with IRCC or let them do their own thing!

Cheers

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got a procedural fairness letter in May saying i had to sign a declaration and a notary saying i would not be able to sponsor my non-accompanying dependents under family class in the future, as i can't get them to do medicals as they're mothers will not allow it and i am separated from they're mothers. Anyone else have to do this? I am in month 7.
wow, sorry to hear about your predicament.

i have not personally come across a similar case on the forum. if you ask me its better to take legal advise or hire a immg lawyer - IMHO i dont think anyone is qualified enough here to answer that question.

SDR287

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I need some help regarding my application and I think I might find some answers in this group.
My AOR was on Feb 22 and I am still at the initial stage (eligibility check). I required my notes and I noticed the last update was in May, when the officer suggested the review of two e-docs that refer to PCC. I am pretty sure I sent the correct ones. My application has not moved on since then and I have the impression it has been forgotten.
Do you know what made the officer suggest such review? What woul be wrong about it? Is there anything I can do in order to hurry it up?

Tks
I would say wait and watch for now! If they need additional documents, they will contact you. And, if you really had sent the wrong documents, your application would have been rejected at the 'Completeness check' stage!!
Considering that its been almost 5 months, I think your completeness check is over and done with!

SDR287

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Tks
And the status 'Checking eligibility' remains on the online account till the PPR is received.
Cheers

SDR287

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone just signed up today, i got AOR 9th Dec 2016
My current status is:
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results We are reviewing the results of your medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I had issues that i could not get my kids back in Ireland medically examined because they're mothers would not allow it, i am not with the mothers anymore. So CIC sent me a request 17 May 2017 to sign and get notarized forms of me declaring i would not be eligible to sponsor the kids for immigration purposes in the near future.

Does this look favorable or generic to some people?
Yes, seems fine, because the medicals are done to check if the person will not be a big burden on the government of Canada (The threshold is around $6000!).
Its not generic, because you do not come across this sort of info, on this forum!(This sort of problem, jumps into the immigration lawyer category)
I would personally contact them about the procedure to reverse this decision, once they DO get the medicals done!

Cheers

xanadu99

Jul 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Yes, seems fine, because the medicals are done to check if the person will not be a big burden on the government of Canada (The threshold is around $6000!).
Its not generic, because you do not come across this sort of info, on this forum!(This sort of problem, jumps into the immigration lawyer category)
I would personally contact them about the procedure to reverse this decision, once they DO get the medicals done!

Cheers
Sorry SDR i don't fully understand, reverse what procedure? They wont be getting medicals done because back in Ireland under Irish law i have no rights as father (i know :( ) so by law i can't force my ex's to bring kids for medical as under Irish law it states, children born out of wedlock automatically go into the SOLE guardianship and custody of the mother therefore i have no right. SO i think i may be able to get around the non-accompanying medicals for the kids.

SDR287

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry SDR i don't fully understand, reverse what procedure? They wont be getting medicals done because back in Ireland under Irish law i have no rights as father (i know :( ) so by law i can't force my ex's to bring kids for medical as under Irish law it states, children born out of wedlock automatically go into the SOLE guardianship and custody of the mother therefore i have no right. SO i think i may be able to get around the non-accompanying medicals for the kids.
Unfortunately, I am out of my depth here. I would suggest getting a lawyer's opinion on this.
I wish you good luck and godspeed on your journey mate!
Cheers

Reactions: xanadu99

Lyon37

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
Hello All!

Just wondering if anyone has hired a lawyer to inquire after their case from this group and if that was to any benefit.

I am going to hit the 6 month mark in 2 weeks exactly. And from then onwards, its a free fall - there is no end at the horizon; no addition 2 months, or 6 months, or even 12 months. Just no estimated processing time. You just have to wait for as long as it takes.

Its unbelievable how easily this excruciating wait puts people's lives on hold. 80% within 6 months is fine. But I wish the rest of the 20% were expected to be cleared, within, say - 8 months? So 2 additional months after 6.

I am really interested to know if hiring a lawyer has helped anyone and at what stage should you hire a lawyer. At the end of 6 months? At 8 months?

Thanks!