+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
chillito said:
what baffles me is that i see people reporting that their BGC went back to in progress, then medicals got renewed or went to not needed and back to passed.....and then....nothing...again...no changes, no movement, no passport request. And that is weird as it doesn't take much labour to request a passport, yet...
And some visa offices are simply dormant, they even don't care about medicals.. My medical expired on Oct. 11, 2016 and status changes to 'Not needed at this time' (an automatic system update), and nothing after that. No request or extension. :/ Other people from ADVO are experiencing the same thing.

shana_kabir

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2016
Doc's Request.
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Request
Re do: 18-02-2017
Med's Done....
18-02-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2017( submitted: 14-03-2017)
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2017, received: 12-04-2017
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH SOON( MAY APPRx.)
can anyone pls help me with this?
i got an email that my job bank user account is soon going to be deactivated and to prevent deactivation they ask to log in but when i am trying to log in..i couldnt and even tried with forgot password option but that is not working as well.pls advise what should be done?your response would be appreciated.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
shana_kabir said:
can anyone pls help me with this?
i got an email that my job bank user account is soon going to be deactivated and to prevent deactivation they ask to log in but when i am trying to log in..i couldnt and even tried with forgot password option but that is not working as well.pls advise what should be done?your response would be appreciated.
Job Seeker Support
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/support-eng.do?type=js

My account has been suspended due to inactivity. What should I do?
Your user account will be suspended due to inactivity if you have not logged in for a period of 6 months. You will receive an email a few days before the suspension, and you will receive an error message if you try to log in to a suspended account.

To reactivate your account, follow these steps:

1. Click on "Forgot my password / Reactivate my user account".
2. Enter your name and email as they appear in your account. Click on "Continue".
3. A confirmation code will be emailed to you immediately. Enter the confirmation code in the box and click on "Continue".
4. Answer your security question and click on "Continue". If you do not remember the answer to your security question, click on "Get a Different Question".
5. Enter your new password twice and click on "Reset my password". You will receive an email notification confirming your password reset.
6. Click on "Please sign in". Login using your new password.

If you have forgotten the answer to your security questions , follow these steps:
1. Leave us a message http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/feedback.do?type=js&sjt=10 asking us to reset your security questions and your password. We will send you a temporary password by email.
2. Login to your account using your temporary password.
3. Reset your security questions and answers. Choose questions for which you will easily remember the answer. Click on "Continue".
4. Reset your password by entering your new password twice. Click on "Reset my password".

shana_kabir

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2016
Doc's Request.
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
18-02-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Que Em said:
Job Seeker Support
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/support-eng.do?type=js

My account has been suspended due to inactivity. What should I do?
Your user account will be suspended due to inactivity if you have not logged in for a period of 6 months. You will receive an email a few days before the suspension, and you will receive an error message if you try to log in to a suspended account.

To reactivate your account, follow these steps:

- Click on "Forgot my password / Reactivate my user account".
- Enter your name and email as they appear in your account. Click on "Continue".
- A confirmation code will be emailed to you immediately. Enter the confirmation code in the box and click on "Continue".
- Answer your security question and click on "Continue". If you do not remember the answer to your security question, click on "Get a Different Question".
- Enter your new password twice and click on "Reset my password". You will receive an email notification confirming your password reset.
- Click on "Please sign in". Login using your new password.
- If you have forgotten the answer to your security questions , follow these steps:

Leave us a message http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/feedback.do?type=js&sjt=10 asking us to reset your security questions and your password. We will send you a temporary password by email.
Login to your account using your temporary password.
Reset your security questions and answers. Choose questions for which you will easily remember the answer. Click on "Continue".
Reset your password by entering your new password twice. Click on "Reset my password".
Thanks for your rreply. I have gone that far but they say the account in this doesn't eexist. Is this because my application is still under process?

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
shana_kabir said:
Thanks for your rreply. I have gone that far but they say the account in this doesn't eexist. Is this because my application is still under process?
No idea. Try filling this feedback form again:
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/feedback.do?type=js&sjt=10

Enter the same e-mail you used before (the one where you got the message that your job bank account is going to expire). Use the option 'username and password retrieval' and enter details in the comments section, then submit.

shana_kabir

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2016
Doc's Request.
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
18-02-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Que Em said:
No idea. Try filling this feedback form again:
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/feedback.do?type=js&sjt=10

Enter the same e-mail you used before (the one where you got the message that your job bank account is going to expire). Use the option 'username and password retrieval' and enter details in the comments section, then submit.
Thank you Que Em for your helpful response. +1 for you.

DamhaSirah

May 6, 2016
Scarborough
Que Em said:
I guess, further an application gets away from the standard range, higher the chances become of it getting ignored, more. From the forum posts, it seems people still keep reporting PPRs around the six months mark (most of the cases 7-8 months), as it still adds some value to the secondary targets, like;
"80% of applications were processed within the 6 months (standard processing time) while only 20% took longer than that, of which another X percentage was processed within the 8 months."...

We rarely get to see an applicant reporting, "WOW, finally got my PPR after 11 months, or, after 13 months, after 14 months, and so on..."
This is scary. Even though I am yet to submit my application, I get a sense of foreboding and hope my PPR will come in less than 6 months after e-APR submission InshAllah.

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
How long it took after status change to nn of medical..i got ghost email and it says medical not needed now from passed

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
impulseoceanic said:
How long it took after status change to nn of medical..i got ghost email and it says medical not needed now from passed
Status in MyCIC account changes automatically from 'Passed' to 'Not needed at this time' once the validity (12 months time) is over. The status update email (so-called 'ghost' email) takes some time (up to 24 hrs) to be delivered to your email.

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
My medical was expired on 23rd oct. It changed to not needed on 28th oct. How long it takes to chnge it bck to pass.my aor 11april ndvo fswo

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
impulseoceanic said:
My medical was expired on 23rd oct. It changed to not needed on 28th oct. How long it takes to chnge it bck to pass.my aor 11april ndvo fswo
The only way it can change back to 'Passed' is if an officer requests a reassessment and the medical officer/Health Branch delegated staff agrees to issue a new medical certificate resulting in an extension for another 12 months, or, the officer requests the applicant to re-do the medicals and the new medicals are assessed as passed.

hemantanna555

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Hi Friends.

I have my application in process for the last 13 months. I have repeatedly called CIC and emailed them and called for GCMS notes. Everytime I was told that my background check is in progress. Same answer everytime.

Then I decided to write a letter to CSIS asking what is taking so long for my background check. It was in background check since March. Today I got a response from CSIS and I was shocked. They said it took them 2 days to advice CIC and after that their work was over. They have not been involved with my application since then. That means CIC has wasted all the time since March doing nothing.

Can you help me. What should I do. Please advise

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
hemantanna555 said:
Hi Friends.

I have my application in process for the last 13 months. I have repeatedly called CIC and emailed them and called for GCMS notes. Everytime I was told that my background check is in progress. Same answer everytime.

Then I decided to write a letter to CSIS asking what is taking so long for my background check. It was in background check since March. Today I got a response from CSIS and I was shocked. They said it took them 2 days to advice CIC and after that their work was over. They have not been involved with my application since then. That means CIC has wasted all the time since March doing nothing.

may i know ur category and vo.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
hemantanna555 said:
Hi Friends.

I have a similar case, my immigration (security) screening was also completed back in March and took less than 1 month for CSIS. CSIS works in close collaboration with other agencies like CBSA, RCMP etc., and once the CSIS' process is over, they direct applicants to contact IRCC for any updates on applications. I guess that concludes immigration screening/security checks. But this isn't probably the last step before an officer can review an application for finalization. Many other applicants here have reported the same story... that CSIS is done with their cases and IRCC keeps on telling that background checks are in progress, even on submitting the letter issued by the CSIS.

I guess, there are either some foreign checks/verification(s) still pending in these cases, or, the applications are waiting for their turns in the queue, for finalization by the officers... [who might be busy in finalizing apps with times within the six months to keep meeting their processing standards [80% apps within the 6 months].