+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who got AOR in MAY lets network here>>>>>>>>>

Deccan

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
Both dates changed for me. Now that the dates have also changed for many others I'm now thinking that they are just adjusting the system glitch of the dates and not necessarily processing our apps. Have your dates changed too or were they always accurate?
Only one of the dates changed for me--application processing went from March 8 to June 16. The application received date still shows up as Jan 5--the day I created my EE profile.

If this indeed was a system-wide update, it doesn't look like it's been applied consistently.

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
Deccan said:
Only one of the dates changed for me--application processing went from March 8 to June 16. The application received date still shows up as Jan 5--the day I created my EE profile.

If this indeed was a system-wide update, it doesn't look like it's been applied consistently.
Yea it's inconsistent because my two dates changed just like Anya.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unfortunately guys the change on ECAS to the accurate date doesn't mean they're now working on our applications because even those who have already received their PPR's also witnessed this change.

dublinfunk

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Deccan said:
I just noticed something odd in my ECAS. Up until this morning, the 2nd line listed the "We started processing your application" date as March 8. Now, it shows June 16. That's around the time our meds were reviewed and passed. I don't think this means anything at all but was wondering if this has happened to anyone else.
Me too guys! The dates in ECAS was updted to the time that I submitted my application which is May 6. Guys my thoughts and prayers are with all of you. I hope we all get the life that we dream for our families.

dublinfunk

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Anya654 said:
Unfortunately guys the change on ECAS to the accurate date doesn't mean they're now working on our applications because even those who have already received their PPR's also witnessed this change.
Hi Anya,

Maybe we can check with those that have sent their AOR later if their dates did change to confirm theory if everyone was corrected or only those for decision?
Previously, I see people whose dates are getting corrected because of an imminent decision.

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
katja2684 said:
My dates were corrected in ECAS on Friday and I've already had DM.
Same with me

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on May 15, 2015.
We started processing your application on May 27, 2015.
We sent you correspondence on May 25, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Medical results have been received
ECAS - Decision Made
Processing date changed from May 15 to May 27

rgainza

Aug 14, 2015
Got update on Friday and ghost email on Saturday morning, but not Decision Made yet! :(
How has it been for the other participants that also got this during the weekend? Someone has DM yet?

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in the same boat! No ppr yet! lets be in touch and if you get DM please post here and I will do the same! Lets hope for the best! :)
rgainza said:
Got update on Friday and ghost email on Saturday morning, but not Decision Made yet! :(
How has it been for the other participants that also got this during the weekend? Someone has DM yet?

rgainza

Aug 14, 2015
nodet said:
I am in the same boat! No ppr yet! lets be in touch and if you get DM please post here and I will do the same! Lets hope for the best! :)
Sure!!!
I will post it here as soon as I get it.
Best of luck for both of us :)

Tuskers

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Vancouver
Is there any May Inland FSW applicants received DM or PPR in October? Or is there anyone still waiting for DM/PPR from AOR in May.
Am July Inland FSW applicant and I can hope mine next month! Hopefully!

rgainza

Aug 14, 2015
Tuskers said:
Is there any May Inland FSW applicants received DM or PPR in October? Or is there anyone still waiting for DM/PPR from AOR in May.
Am July Inland FSW applicant and I can hope mine next month! Hopefully!
I have May AOR and still waiting.
My application is still IN PROCESS.