+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who got AOR in MAY lets network here>>>>>>>>>

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks! I got it :) lets hope for the best!
rgainza said:
I saw mine yesterday around 11am. You should be getting it soon.
The ghost email time was 11.28 am. Maybe it was exactly 24 hours later.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AidinF said:
Hi all y'all!

I'm a March ITAer and a May 13th AORer, with Meds provided in advance and passed in June. CEC category. Just got what appears to be the infamous ghost email. Fingers and toes crossed.

Send your collective positive thoughts! :D and I'll return the favor when you get your ghost emails! haha.

One more question: How long do they give you to provide your passport? because I'll be travelling Oct 9 and will be back Oct 11th. If it's like any other document, it'd be 7 days right? and I'll be travelling within that period.. so hopefully they give you a couple of weeks at least?

Good luck to all of us!
Aidin
They give you 30 days. Good luck!

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the ghost Email today! Also my background check went to in progress after 4 months! which is wired cause for most of the FSW inland it was changed after medical was passed! but for me medical was passed on jun 12th and no change in the background check till today! Also in my ecas the date they started processing of my file has changed to June 12th before it was the date that I was created my profle! lots of updates! will see what will happen next! :)

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
Anya654 said:
Anya, did both dates change for you or was it just the "we started processing your application on..." that changed?

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
nodet said:
I got the ghost Email today! Also my background check went to in progress after 4 months! which is wired cause for most of the FSW inland it was changed after medical was passed! but for me medical was passed on jun 12th and no change in the background check till today! Also in my ecas the date they started processing of my file has changed to June 12th before it was the date that I was created my profle! lots of updates! will see what will happen next! :)
Mine too. Ecas change application received Apr 17 to June 23. My MYcic Bg check also changed to In Progress last Sept. 25. It was Not Started from last June 23. Also I am Inland.

Hope this will gonna be in positive note.
Keep the faith. Hope in God.

Lumen_UK

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After reading various answers here, I can also confirm that my dates on ECAs changed from the day I initially created my profile to the date I got AOR and my medicals passed..

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on June 7, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 12, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

My ecas changed to "In Process"

Are we anywhere closer?

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let hope for the best!

Nebm31 said:
Mine too. Ecas change application received Apr 17 to June 23. My MYcic Bg check also changed to In Progress last Sept. 25. It was Not Started from last June 23. Also I am Inland.

Hope this will gonna be in positive note.
Keep the faith. Hope in God.

Flash555

Aug 23, 2015
nodet said:
You will get Decision made in a day or two.... That is usually the pattern for people whose background check changes at the last time.....

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ETE said:
Anya, did both dates change for you or was it just the "we started processing your application on..." that changed?
Both dates changed for me. Now that the dates have also changed for many others I'm now thinking that they are just adjusting the system glitch of the dates and not necessarily processing our apps. Have your dates changed too or were they always accurate?

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
Anya654 said:
Both dates changed for me. Now that the dates have also changed for many others I'm now thinking that they are just adjusting the system glitch of the dates and not necessarily processing our apps. Have your dates changed too or were they always accurate?
That's right. I saw an outage message from 4AM to 6AM or something today morning. They may have fixed the dates issue for all of us and not necessarily working on our apps.

My dates are updated and it now reflects correct dates.

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Flash555! I really hope for that!
Flash555 said:
You will get Decision made in a day or two.... That is usually the pattern for people whose background check changes at the last time.....

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
Anya654 said:
No, they actually just changed. Hopefully they work on our files ASAP based on the theory you found.

muhammadanas1987

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on March 19, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 5, 2015. [previously 20 March]
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
muhammadanas1987 said:
Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on March 19, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 5, 2015. [previously 20 March]
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision
Did you get any email prior to DM??