+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those planning to Apply after 01 July 2011, Lets connect!!

hassan_ansari

Jun 27, 2011
Dear all,
i am a pharmacist by qualification and planned to apply in february 2011 but unfortunately the cap for 3131 filled and i could file the case... for the current policy i read that the occupation will remain the same as of teh last one where as the number of applications would be reduced to 500. Anyone of you has info on this...

additionally, being a pharmacist i have completed 17 years of education and also i have equivalence letter from our education commission that we can compete for jobs where an MA or MSC in general stream is required... does this make me eligible for 25 points?? will appreciate if any friend can help me with this..

regards
hassan ansari

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am planning to apply under NOC7216. My qualification is BE(mechanical).Does it affect on my case? Please reply.

phoenix123

Jun 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Goodman..u r a lifesaver...Best of Luck on your application

Goodman!! said:
phoenix123 said:
8. Passport's bio-data page for each applicant (photocopy)....Now bio-data page means the ones that have your name, dob, photo and even the last page with address...am i right??

yes you are right

11. Fee payment - Bank Draft......I made a minor mistake in this one. I made it payable to 'THE RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA' instead of 'RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA'.....is the extra 'THE' allowed??

yes its ok

you need to submit all documents just once and not twice. if they are covered in one check list don't put them again

Goodman!!

Star Member
May 24, 2011
phoenix123 said:
Thanks Goodman..u r a lifesaver...Best of Luck on your application
thx dear. anybody would like to prepare spread sheet or anything like that for post july 2011 applicants? its time we start doing that. plz share details

your noc
visa office

thx

Goodman!!

Star Member
May 24, 2011
rafayet said:
can anyone please give approximate assessment about the following ielts score for a physician

L-6.5, R- 6, W-6.5, S-6.5
Is it a resonable score for physician?

Thanks in advance
to me it looks ok. you have two high and two moderates. good luck......

Goodman!!

Star Member
May 24, 2011
forax said:

I AM ALSO GATHERING MY DOCUMENTS AND IT WILL TAKE 1 MONTH MORE. MY CATEGORY IS 2121. WHAT IS TIME EXPECTED WHEN THE CAP WILL BE REACHED IN THIS NOC?
send as soon as possible. try to finish sending in 2 months time. would be ok i suppose

phoenix123

Jun 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shijoal said:
iam also planning to apply next month. can any one explain about" 2 self-addressed mailing labels"
iam noc 2121 - biologist.

shijoal
Its nothing but computer printed mailing address of your's on normal or sticky label paper. You may even choose to hand write it on readymade mailing labels...just keep it legible and VO may have to use them if they want to mail you something..so dont make it too small or too large

Goodman!!

Star Member
May 24, 2011
bahadur4u said:
Dear all,
i am new to the forum... i am a social worker by profession in a canadian organization in Pakistan. But my qualifications are M.Sc Health and Physical Education and M.Sc Economics. Does it affect my chances. ????

Today is 27th June, 2011, looking like i missed applying before 30th June, 2011. I wanted to apply under category 4152 social workers.
I am worried that weather the category will remain in the list or not after 30th June, 2011. ?????

My age is 34 on this april. IELTS 6.5 equals to 14 points. experince more than 5.5 years.
Are new changes will reduce my scores in these criterias. ????

Help me in this regard.

Regards,
Bahadur
your degree is ok.its job duties that matter not degree. your noc is still in the list coming on july 1 , 2011 so no worries. your age is perfect less than 35 and ielts is also good.

so everything perfect. apply asap and all the best

Goodman!!

Star Member
May 24, 2011
phoenix123 said:
Its nothing but computer printed mailing address of your's on normal or sticky label paper. You may even choose to hand write it on readymade mailing labels...just keep it legible and VO may have to use them if they want to mail you something..so dont make it too small or too large
it also says one in English and other in official language of your country.

thx

phoenix123

Jun 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A few might-look-silly kind of questions regarding Schedule 1 Form...but I am really confused about these..so hope to get some help here..

Q. 8- Personal details of mother
Family name at birth -XYZ
Given names - should these be her given names at birth or the current ones, as both are different??

Q. 10 - Education
- Should the number of years for a Master's degree come under 'University/college' or 'Other post secondary school'?
- Is it required to mention the dates and details of elementary education as the form asks for secondary and post-
secondary info?

Q. 11 & 15 Personal History and Addresses
I visited US twice for 3 months each on business visa with the same employer before coming here on work permit.
Should I mention this information in personal history and corresponding address sections or can I skip it?

Thnx in advance.

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phoenix123 said:
I plan to submit my application on or after 1st July '11 under FSW1 category, once the changes are up on the cic website.

8. Passport's bio-data page for each applicant (photocopy)....Now bio-data page means the ones that have your name, dob, photo and even the last page with address...am i right??
Where did you read about sending your address page from the passport?

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
hassan_ansari said:
Dear all,
i am a pharmacist by qualification and planned to apply in february 2011 but unfortunately the cap for 3131 filled and i could file the case... for the current policy i read that the occupation will remain the same as of teh last one where as the number of applications would be reduced to 500. Anyone of you has info on this...

regards
hassan ansari
Thats right. All 29 occupations remain the same as the past year but the total reduced to 10000 and limit of 500 for every occupation. Go to the official website of canada immigration and click on media center (on the left side). Here you can find updated news when released. It is very helpful. I just found out that one. Good luck with your application.

phoenix123

Jun 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
echoes1978 said:
Where did you read about sending your address page from the passport?
CIO checklist asks for bio-data page for each applicant. Its vague as bio-data as such can comprise of address too. So I am not very sure whether its needed or not...but more is better than less..