+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those planning to Apply after 01 July 2011, Lets connect!!

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
echoes1978 said:
I have old address on my passport, because I can't ask for new passport every time I move and change addresses. Is it ok?
Can anyone help me with this, please?

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
echoes1978 said:
Can anyone help me with this, please?
I am surprised that your passport shows your home address although it doesn't for many other nationalities. Do you change addresses frequently so you need a new passport every time? Does bio data page of your passport shows your address? bcz CIC asks to send bio data page only. If yes then in my opinion you do need to get a passport showing your address same as you put in application form. If its hard to do then you can write that thing in a cover letter to inform CIC to clear any doubts.

Thanks

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
Danny03 said:
Hi
Hi just a bit worried after reading some comments on this topic. Have already got all my documents ready to post on July 1st but someone mentioned that the criteria may be changing? I know the NOC'S are the same but does anyone knoe if they are changing before I send the doc's off?

Danny
Hey Danny,
I read that certain changes have been proposed with respect to the number of points received for language test, need for credential evaluation for licensed professions, points received for work exprience, changes in the way points are given for licensed professions and non-licensed professions and so on... But, nobody knows if those proposed changes will be accepted or not. Anyways, just 2 more days to go before the breaking news is out.

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
do you guys think its time we start fillin-out those forms? are there any chances that the forms will be updated just like the other year? ...

also for UNIV REQUIREMENTS, is it really necessary that i let my DIPLOMA AND TRANSCRIPT be certified by my univ?
thanks a lot!

sexyeyes12

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent my application yesterday ....

NOC 3152

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sexyeyes12 said:
I sent my application yesterday ....

NOC 3152
Why you sent yesterday when you don't know how will they allocate the points? You should have waited for 01 july to see how points are allocated. you are at risk now :eek:. I wish you good luck anyways............

sexyeyes12

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
really? ahh..my consultant told us to send it yesterday..Gosh, I have to call her....

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
pittabread said:
Why you sent yesterday when you don't know how will they allocate the points? You should have waited for 01 july to see how points are allocated. you are at risk now :eek:. I wish you good luck anyways............
Quote from: sexyeyes12 on June 29, 2011, 01:53:25 pm
hello everybody, im a newbie here just sent our application for july 1, 2011. Our documents was returned last january due to cap limit for our profession 3152 can I ask how can I trace if they received our documents...though we have our consultant in canada our papers was returned twice last year and I am frustrated already...HELP.....Please...

Consultants!! They are not God, so don't expect any miracles...the least said the better. You will need the tracking code to see when your docs were delivered and who signed for it. Unless of course it was sent by ordinary mail. There is nothing to do now than to wait and see if payment is processed.

Out of curiousity, why would you send a new application for for post July 2011 when you haven't checked if there is any change in the requirements etc? Mandie

Danny03

Feb 11, 2011
Hi
Just the subject I wanted to talk about had my application all set up ready to go for 1st July thats why I was worried when I heard about the proposed changes. I still think looking at the proposal's that if they did change, we would be above the points margin. However a friend said they are mailing it so it lands on CIC's doorstep on the 1st July, so a few others must be doing this, but if the forms change wouldnt this mean that all the people who posted it early to land on the 1st July will be getting there pack's back if forms have changed? Ive took a day off work on Friday so I can check the site early and make any alterations/additions to application. Any thought's please.
Danny

ps was looking through this years requirements and noticed a small section that say's "Sign the original forms and send them to the CIO" ...... Does this mean we have to sign every document we are including in application ? (Passport photocopies,eduction copies etc)

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Danny03 said:
Hi
Just the subject I wanted to talk about had my application all set up ready to go for 1st July thats why I was worried when I heard about the proposed changes. I still think looking at the proposal's that if they did change, we would be above the points margin. However a friend said they are mailing it so it lands on CIC's doorstep on the 1st July, so a few others must be doing this, but if the forms change wouldnt this mean that all the people who posted it early to land on the 1st July will be getting there pack's back if forms have changed? Ive took a day off work on Friday so I can check the site early and make any alterations/additions to application. Any thought's please.
Danny

ps was looking through this years requirements and noticed a small section that say's "Sign the original forms and send them to the CIO" ...... Does this mean we have to sign every document we are including in application ? (Passport photocopies,eduction copies etc)
In order not to waste your precious time, wait for the new instructions, and possibly new forms before posting to CIO. Surely delaying your application a day or 2 will not decrease your chance of making the cap. Don't rush in the bid of beating the cap, lest they return your application which will increase the risk of not making it in the long run. Regs ur last que, u sign every form which requires a signature (if applicable). Supporting ducments like passportsm educ certs etc are NOTARIZED
Good luck! Mandie

Danny03

Feb 11, 2011
Cheers Mandie for the quick reply Ive spent most of today triple checking forms and driving me nuts, panicked when I saw the post about changing forms and requirements, Ill give it to Friday and if changed have to type fast LOL wanted to get it in quick with the cap reduction :0
Thanks Danny

TKaur81

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19/10/2011
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
05/01/2012
Med's Done....
13/01/2012
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting..
sushicat29 said:
I'm also planning to apply on July 2011 as a registered nurse..i don't have a consultant and i'm applying on my own...hope I will be able to reach the cap and no events of incomplete documents..keeping my fingers crossed =) good luck to every one..lets update each other =) :D ;D ;D :D
Hi there Sushicat

Am in the same boat as you, am applying as a registered nurse too, but via a consultant...hope like yourself I can reach the cap too :( its worrying this lowering of the cap... made it harder for a lot of people

Tina

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandiebraxton said:
Supporting ducments like passportsm educ certs etc are NOTARIZED
Good luck! Mandie
Can you please tell me where in the instruction guide does it say that passport should be notarized?

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
Does bio data page of your passport shows your address? bcz CIC asks to send bio data page only.
Thanks
Thanks, you are right. Bio data page does not contain adress. My mistake.

sushicat29

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Complete docs sent with application
AOR Received.
05-10-2011
IELTS Request
Included on Application
File Transfer...
28-10-2011
Med's Request
15-12-2011 (Received at Residence on 30-12-2011)
Med's Done....
17-1-2012,Sent by Nationwide: 6-2-2012 & 17-2-2012, Meds Received on E-cas: 25-2-2012
Interview........
None!!
Passport Req..
25-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2012
LANDED..........
December 2012 (I'll be able to make a snow angel!)
TKaur81 said:
Hi there Sushicat

Am in the same boat as you, am applying as a registered nurse too, but via a consultant...hope like yourself I can reach the cap too :( its worrying this lowering of the cap... made it harder for a lot of people

Tina
Hi TKaur81

I am applying on my own..I hope we still make the quota for this year..I'm kinda nervous since will be sending on the 8th of July because that's the day I'll get my IELTS result..so I'm keeping my fingers crossed..anyway lets just update each other.. Goodluck!!!

Cheers!!
Sushicat29 ;D ;D