+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those planning to Apply after 01 July 2011, Lets connect!!

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent my application under FSW 1 category, NOC 1122, on July 1st by DHL.

First, application reached Bergamo, Italy on July 1st. On July 2nd it was in Leipzig, Germany. On July 3rd it reached Cincinnati, OH, USA in the morning and by night it reached Hamilton, Canada and left it the same day before midnight. As final destination on DHL tracking site it shows Halifax, NS, Canada, which is expected to reach today. Maybe they deliver it by car to Sydney after it reaches Halifax. I don't know and I can't find out that detail, but it's expected that my application will reach CIO on July 5th.

Visa office: Vienna, Republic of Austria, Europe

pr_moon_moon

Star Member
Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recvd by CIO on 6th Jul'11
AOR Received.
1st AOR (PER) recd on 21st Sep'11
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd AOR (from VO) recd on 6th Jan'12
I sent my application (NOC 1122) last Friday through UPS and expected to deliver by 6th July. It seems 1122 will reach the cap 500 soon. looking at the responses from others, my expection is in a week time!! Wish mine will fall within cap.

tariq.lakho

Sep 29, 2009
Dears,

Can I submit my application without IELTS. what would be the outcome if I submit my application as my IELTS exam date is 30th of Jul 2011 and the result will take 2-3 weeks. If I'll wait for the IELTS the (1122) cap will be filled. Please advice.

Tariq

pr_moon_moon

Star Member
Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recvd by CIO on 6th Jul'11
AOR Received.
1st AOR (PER) recd on 21st Sep'11
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd AOR (from VO) recd on 6th Jan'12
Tariq,

Ideally you should submit original IELTS certificate while sending application to CIC, canada. same has mentioned in CIC check list and Guide too. Earlier I heard CIC used to accept applications w/o IELTS at the time of applying (with a written explanation) , Notsure if any one through recently (after 6/2010) w/o IELTS at the time of sending application to CIC.

faithyou

Mar 8, 2011
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept. 2011
File Transfer...
Oct. 2011
Med's Done....
Dec. 2011
Passport Req..
January 2012, PPS Sent - February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2012 !!!
LANDED..........
already landed :))
For your application to be eligible for processing, you must:

include the results of your official language proficiency test, AND
have a valid offer of arranged employment, OR
have one year of continuous full-time paid work experience in at least one of the occupations listed here.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

well i guess if we'll not include our english prof. test results, our applications will not be processed...one thing i've learned from these applications is that " we need to give our full best shot", 'coz we'll be given only one chance to submit our application, or else wait for the next ministerial instruction...you can apply as many times as you want if & only if the cap hasn't been reached yet...

GOODLUCK GUYS!!!

SmGrGe

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011, cc charged on 12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted including PCC
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted, 8.5 band
File Transfer...
In Process at VO: 22-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
Ok! Now it's going westward, today it reached Paris. I applied under 1122.

Sibtain

Dec 17, 2009
one of my friend told me that bank statement should be sent with the application form but i couldn't find anythin like that in the guide so plz seniors confirm me if do I need to provide bank statement at the time of sending application or it would be required later on..and if it is not required by now, any idea like after how many months they would ask for it??

and one more question..

in which form do we need to mention about the blood relative family members (uncle/aunt) living in canada???

Thanks in advance,

Sib

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
If you apply at the same passport office from where your passport was issued , you can get the PCC on same day .

silkymalik said:
I am also planning to apply this month, waiting for my husband to give IELTS test on 9th July, and then again 13 days, for the result.

I also want to understand, how long it would take to get the PCC from passport office, since we will apply from Mumbai, and my passport has been isuued from Chandigarh, will this delay the process of getting the PCC?
Please advise.

firestyle_jutsu

Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
posted thru Fedex: 07-07-2011
Doc's Request.
received @ CIO by M. KRSZWD: 13-07-2011
AOR Received.
PER- 05-10-2011
IELTS Request
included in my posted docs.
File Transfer...
2nd AOR: 27/10/2011
Med's Request
dated Feb. 03, 2012; received the letter, Feb. 16, 2012
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-July-2012
Guys, do I still need to include the "USE OF REPRESENTATIVE FORM" to my application to be posted even if i don't have an agent or a consultant.. help..! Thanks!!!

R

RKC

firestyle_jutsu said:
Guys, do I still need to include the "USE OF REPRESENTATIVE FORM" to my application to be posted even if i don't have an agent or a consultant.. help..! Thanks!!!
IMO, the representative form has to be included only if you are applying through a consultant which means you are authorising them to conduct business on your behalf .

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
for CLP...

is it necessary to submit a CERTIFICATE OF NO MARRIAGE? please reply... thanks

silkymalik

Jun 29, 2011
SandySurrey said:
If you apply at the same passport office from where your passport was issued , you can get the PCC on same day .
but, if i am applying from a different passport office, how long would be the procedure?

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-11 received by MIKE on 08-07-11
Doc's Request.
BD encashed as per email 18aug2011
Nomination.....
2nd Mail Aor by singapore v.o --- 24 oct 2011
AOR Received.
1st PER RECEIVED 4TH OCTOBER
IELTS Request
submitted with application:GENERAL
File Transfer...
ECAS: We Started Processing on.October 24,2012
Med's Request
medical results have been received on ecas as of 3pm 28jan 2013
Med's Done....
medical done nov 22 sent to manila embassy dec 13
tariq.lakho said:
Dears,

Can I submit my application without IELTS. what would be the outcome if I submit my application as my IELTS exam date is 30th of Jul 2011 and the result will take 2-3 weeks. If I'll wait for the IELTS the (1122) cap will be filled. Please advice.

Tariq
tariq,

do submit mine was sent back
to
me after 4 mos bec ielts was academic. they wat original general
ielts. if u submit now without ielts it will be returned to
u bec it is considered incomplete

R

RKC

tariq.lakho said:
Dears,

Tariq
No you cannot . If you do, they would return your application. For your application to be eligible for processing you must include the results of language test , this is mentioned on form (IMM 0008)- economic classes & the guide.

Thanx.

R

RKC

Sibtain said:
one of my friend told me that bank statement should be sent with the application form but i couldn't find anythin like that in the guide so plz seniors confirm me if do I need to provide bank statement at the time of sending application or it would be required later on..and if it is not required by now, any idea like after how many months they would ask for it??

and one more question..

in which form do we need to mention about the blood relative family members (uncle/aunt) living in canada???

Thanks in advance,

Sib
Check your VO specific instructions checklist for supporting documents for Proof of funds.

Thanx.