+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

There are few facts That the average Applicants will not get ITA.

saif_chowdhury

Oct 17, 2014
Hello Everyone,
There are few facts that The Comprehensive Ranking System will Not work for Skilled or Trade People even they have higher Experience at their field. as the pool system is designed common CRS For all Occupation it doesn't matter from which sub-category you are. whatever is your NOC, The System is going detect only highest Points application. So they will send ITA To only highest EE points holders. It's didn't mention That they will pool from Each Subcategories occupation separately as they required from Each occupation. It's a common pool and seems like sequential from all categories. who will hold highest point he will get ITA. From lower Trade Immigrant To Managerial Immigrant. So far we understand that ITA Credit will go only to following Categories:
*Applicant who are already working in Canada or PNP.
*Applicants who hold Higher Education like Masters or PhD.
*Applicants without family.
* Applicants Age below 35 Year old.
*Applicants who got Job offer from Canada Employer.
*And yes, finally the best points Official Languages efficiency CLB9.( clb9 holder may change the complete games)
( these are the most highest points factors)

Even skilled person has more than 10 years Experiences, they will not able to get Higher Points compare to above mention applicants. For Trade or Skilled applicants basically Technicians, Supervisor, Lead, senior trade person. how they will get ITA Because these profession people didn't hold Masters or PhD. Their certificates could be Trade certificate, Vocational Certificates, Diploma Certificates so overall points I assume for them would be very low. they seems not able to reach above 400 points for these trade ? how EE System going to work as per their requirement in the labor market ?

Please Leave your valuable comments..Cheer ! :D
Thank you.

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your assumptions are not totally correct. I mean , yes , you can get higher point for Masters and PHD but to me seems this was true even before with normal FSWP applications. You do not mention IELTS which it's the part which makes the difference . Get a high score in IELTS and you're catapulted to 450+ points. I want also to correct something , having less than 400 does not mean that you will not get ITA, means that you will wait a little more and chances are smaller. Do not forget that everyone in the pool should have at least 67 points in FSWP .

Be optimistic ;D ;D

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
**Applicant who are already working in Canada** means nothing to CIC, unless they are working under a LMIA-supported permit.

The PNP part is still a little spooky, 1) many people here reporting not getting 600 points with a Nomination letter 2) How a province selects people to invite for PNP is unknown (if they do it at all)

Granadoespada

Jan 14, 2015
In that case I will not have my hopes up that I will get an ITA and I won't even try increasing my points...at least I applied and tried

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
mf4361 said:
**Applicant who are already working in Canada** means nothing to CIC, unless they are working under a LMIA-supported permit.

The PNP part is still a little spooky, 1) many people here reporting not getting 600 points with a Nomination letter 2) How a province selects people to invite for PNP is unknown (if they do it at all)
+1

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
mf4361 said:

Wrong. It means a lot. You get a lot of points for Canadian Experience.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
saif_chowdhury said:
Hello Everyone,
There are few facts that The Comprehensive Ranking System will Not work for Skilled or Trade People even they have higher Experience at their field. as the pool system is designed common CRS For all Occupation it doesn't matter from which sub-category you are. whatever is your NOC, The System is going detect only highest Points application. So they will send ITA To only highest EE points holders. It's didn't mention That they will pool from Each Subcategories occupation separately as they required from Each occupation. It's a common pool and seems like sequential from all categories. who will hold highest point he will get ITA. From lower Trade Immigrant To Managerial Immigrant. So far we understand that ITA Credit will go only to following Categories:
*Applicant who are already working in Canada or PNP.
*Applicants who hold Higher Education like Masters or PhD.
*Applicants without family.
* Applicants Age below 35 Year old.
*Applicants who got Job offer from Canada Employer. etc
( these are the most highest points factors)

Even skilled person has more than 10 years Experiences, they will not able to get Higher Points compare to above mention applicants. For Trade or Skilled applicants basically Technicians, Supervisor, Lead, senior trade person. how they will get ITA Because these profession people didn't hold Masters or PhD. Their certificates could be Trade certificate, Vocational Certificates, Diploma Certificates so overall points for them very low. they seems not able to reach above 400 points for these trade ? how EE System going to work as per their requirement in the labor market ?

Please Leave your valuable comments..Cheer ! :D
Thank you.

You are forgetting a few important points:
- They may create draws specific to FST if they feel they are not getting enough;
- They want to invite a LOT of new immigrants; So median scores will get invited;
- There are 50 extra points for a Certificate of Qualification. So FST don't need a Master or PHD to score a lot of points. Just search a Certificate, that will help them a lot so that they can land in Canada and find a job.

Another point is the IELTS: they realized that the main cause leading to an immigrant not to find work was poor English skills. So it makes complete sense that they require a much better IELTS now.

You are too pessimistic. I think their program is excellent. And it will evolve over the next months.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
idefix said:
Wrong. It means a lot. You get a lot of points for Canadian Experience.
Yea I might be a bit harsh. But 1 year of Canadian experience is 40 points, max 80 points for 5 years. Compare to 600 for a LMIA? I don't see that as "a lot"

saif_chowdhury

Oct 17, 2014
idefix ;
Yes you are absolutely right ! Good IELTS Score can significantly increase more points. specially Skill transferability factors.

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
saif_chowdhury said:
idefix ;
Yes you are absolutely right ! Good IELTS Score can significantly increase more points. specially Skill transferability factors.
specially Skill transferability factors
yes, I agreed. :)

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
I think getting high marks on the Skills Transferability might be a huge decider in the EE system which is why they combined language skills with both the qualifications and experience.

Those are the three things that will influence your professional integration most IMO.

djnaman

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So my fri nd applied for express entry and he said he has a point for 833 but there is one confusion as he does not have Lmia but does have a job offer letter from the company his working for but I don't think he can count on 600 points as he does not have a valid Lmia. Can somebody please answer my question if you get point for job offer?

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
Nobody get 600 points if don't have LMIA. Even though you have a valid permanent job offer. :(

P.S. Confirmed myself with CIC!

djnaman

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EEapplicant said:
Nobody get 600 points if don't have LMIA. Even though you have a valid permanent job offer. :(

P.S. Confirmed myself with CIC!
I have the same feeling but my friend ticked that he has a job offer supported Lmia where as he doesn't have Lmia and now he has 833 points. It's kinda of wrong information but can he get invitation?

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
If applicant say yes to LMIA option in EE then he/she has to fill out the LMIA number in the form. Which CIC will cross check with ESDC.

If your friend has just filled the random number just for the sake of it then CIC might barred him/her from applying to EE again! :eek: