+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

There are few facts That the average Applicants will not get ITA.

saif_chowdhury

Oct 17, 2014
boreda said:
Guys,

I have one question, if maximum ppl saying ITA will get to those ppl whose score is high.. Ok i agree with them. If a X person having 451 points in Engineer field and y person have 400 score in agricultural field. and assume that in canada labour market there is no requirement for engineer.. so u mean to say that 451 person will get ITA in agricultural sector?

This sound Crazy :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Yes Boreda, it's really shocking what's gonna happen by the score system, how they are going to evaluate Qualify applicant or fullfill the requirment for particullar this NOC? no one knows, they didn't specify anywhere, the Comprehensive point system know only the highest points holder. this is the question mark for agriculture or any other non-engineering job field how EE Will work ?
we hope for best.. don't give up your hope.

CANCANADA

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
astro313 said:
Your assumptions are not totally correct. I mean , yes , you can get higher point for Masters and PHD but to me seems this was true even before with normal FSWP applications. You do not mention IELTS which it's the part which makes the difference . Get a high score in IELTS and you're catapulted to 450+ points. I want also to correct something , having less than 400 does not mean that you will not get ITA, means that you will wait a little more and chances are smaller. Do not forget that everyone in the pool should have at least 67 points in FSWP .

Be optimistic ;D ;D
i agree with you

CANCANADA

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
saif_chowdhury said:
Yes Boreda, it's really shocking what's gonna happen by the score system, how they are going to evaluate Qualify applicant or fullfill the requirment for particullar this NOC? no one knows, they didn't specify anywhere, the Comprehensive point system know only the highest points holder. this is the question mark for agriculture or any other non-engineering job field how EE Will work ?
we hope for best.. don't give up your hope.
u have a point in this observation.