+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The July 2013 Outland Applicant Chill Spot.

BossJosh

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any news on your SA?

mrsalvaro said:
Hey Boss, how are you doing? Any news on you SA?
;) ;)
No, not yet im hoping to hear something tomorrow, or at least this week for sure. I'm getting a little nervous now, because folks are getting it sooner than I, when i applied earlier than them. Hoping that my wife gets the email soon, it will boost us up, cause these few months have been hard on us. Do they tell you in the SA email, that the interview will be needed or not?

mrsalvaro

Apr 18, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
submitted with the Application
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-05-2014
Re: Any news on your SA?

BossJosh said:
No, not yet im hoping to hear something tomorrow, or at least this week for sure. I'm getting a little nervous now, because folks are getting it sooner than I, when i applied earlier than them. Hoping that my wife gets the email soon, it will boost us up, cause these few months have been hard on us. Do they tell you in the SA email, that the interview will be needed or not?
Yes SA will be sent to the sponsor's email. In the letter it says that the sponsor is eligible to sponsor you. They will also tell you in the letter where VO your application be transferred to. With regards to the interview, I think the visa office will decide on that. I'm not sure though because I am not at that stage yet and I am hoping that interview would be waived in our case because we have lots of proof to convince them. ;)

Anyway bro, cheer up. :D :D :D SA will be given to you soon. I am always praying for everyone.I know how hard it is to be in a situation like this... and sometimes it gets really frustrating to wait. :)

coleenjgirl

Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
pos
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
File Transfer...
08-08-2013
Med's Done....
25-01-2013
mrsalvaro you are very helpfull. and also bossjosh .thanks to everyone in here for all your help and encouragement .its great to have people to talk to who are going through the same situation so we can all relate to thanks guys

SAM629

Feb 17, 2013
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
Not yet.
Med's Done....
Medical Expired on 25 March 2014
mrsalvaro said:
HI SAM629! Welcome to our thread! :D

I've already added you to the spreadsheet. And congratulations on your sponsor approval & file transfer.

Good luck and may you receive good news soon :)
Thankx for you support and adding me on spread sheet :) Now I am also there in Facebook group! We can chat there as well.

mrsalvaro

Apr 18, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
submitted with the Application
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-05-2014
SAM629 said:
Thankx for you support and adding me on spread sheet :) Now I am also there in Facebook group! We can chat there as well.
What's your name in the group? ^_^v

nortena

Star Member
Dec 14, 2011
Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2013
AOR Received.
25-07-13
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waived
LANDED..........
22-03-2014
Hi gals & guys,
hope you had a good weekend and ready to start a new week. Hopefully MCarter and BossJosh get their SA tomorrow.
Let me tell you a bit about how my hubby got received the SA letter. My hubby and I are truly blessed to have gotten it last Friday, actually it was a miracle! My hubby didn't want to put his email in the application even though I told him many times to do so. He wanted to receive the letter by regular mail. Men ;) Please men pay more attention to your loving wife :) LOL
We later saw in the forum how other people got their SA by email so he finally decided to put his email. We just couldn't handle the anticipation of waiting by the damn mailbox for a whole week. He contacted CIC and they sent him the directions and told him it would take 5-10 days to get updated in the system. We were sad but had no other choice but wait for the letter by regular mail. We were EXTREMELY surprised to see the email on Friday!!! We just couldn't believe it..!!! We didn't expect it so soon or even to his email. He updated his email Thursday night and he received the SA email by friday at noon..!!! I attached a copy of it the letter for you all to see.

Dear XXXXXXXXXX:
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of XXXXXXXX
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s), you may contact the visa office by e-mail, fax, or in writing as follows:
CPP Ottawa
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NHQ - Centralized Processing Region 219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1, Canada
E-mail: OttPilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca Fax number: (613) 946-6059
This visa office was selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.

I took us almost two years to put it together. Since we were dating we were planning on this. We did lots and lots of research on how to put our application together. We were even considering hiring a lawyer. We are SOOO glad we didn't. We were just going to waste our money on a lawyer since the application process is pretty straight forward. This forum helped us so much on ideas on how to put our 3 kg app together. Yes, 2 kg!! LOL We just read the guides and document checklist so many times. We just made sure we included everything it asked for and then a little more. The hardest part was the relationship questionnaire where we had to describe our relationship, etc... it was hard because putting your whole love story (the good and the bad) was hard. We also tried to limit ourselves to max 2 pages. We didn't want to write a novel LOL.

Now we just have to wait for a few more months until PPR and COPR. We are very grateful for the support in this forum, where we all can relate because we are going thru pretty much the exact same situation. Keep your heads up guys! Ya'll did a great job putting this application together and we'll soon be with our Loves. Just think about it, right on the freaked cold Canada winter. Hey! You'll have another excuse to snuggle up right when we land!! ;)

I'm pretty sure most of you didn't use a lawyer

im281213

Feb 13, 2013
Thanks BossJosh for adding me to the spreadsheet ... but yes i'm kinda surprised that there aren't as many please that applied in July as I though. I'm waiting to get AOR or SA ... so far it seems like Mississauga office is working really fast 20 days or so to receive AOR for most. And hopefully we haven't forgotten anything on the application and get it returned back :).

shan30

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2013
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
July 23, 2013
File Transfer...
August 1, 2013
Med's Done....
June 19, 2013
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
November 07, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 12, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
Guys,

Does anyone see the update on ECAS for Sponsorship Approval ??

BossJosh

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SA is Here!!

Hey guys guess what?!!! My sponsor approval has finally arrived!!! Im so happy, awe is finally here!!! The wait was unbearable, but it was worth it. Thankyou mrsalvaro keeping my spirit high, and in your prayers, it worked. Its a good way to start the day!!

nortena

Star Member
Dec 14, 2011
Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2013
AOR Received.
25-07-13
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waived
LANDED..........
22-03-2014
Congrats BossJosh, I knew you'd get it this week!!

ism45

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
13-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-3-2014
LANDED..........
25-3-2014
Re: SA is Here!!

BossJosh said:
Hey guys guess what?!!! My sponsor approval has finally arrived!!! Im so happy, awe is finally here!!! The wait was unbearable, but it was worth it. Thankyou mrsalvaro keeping my spirit high, and in your prayers, it worked. Its a good way to start the day!!
"Mabrouk" Congratulation BossJosh , I am so happy for you, You are Tel Aviv VO, same as mine, this gives me some hope !!

MCARTER82

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
London, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8 2013
AOR Received.
July 26 2013
File Transfer...
August 7 2013
Med's Done....
June 7 2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 20 2014
LANDED..........
February 10 2014
Still no SA :( Just my luck to be the odd one out left hanging......

MCARTER82

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
London, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8 2013
AOR Received.
July 26 2013
File Transfer...
August 7 2013
Med's Done....
June 7 2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 20 2014
LANDED..........
February 10 2014
No SA yet and my application is still not even on ECAS. I thought it was updated every Tuesday? Should I be worried? Does anyone else not have their application on ECAS yet? This is frustrating.

shan30

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2013
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
July 23, 2013
File Transfer...
August 1, 2013
Med's Done....
June 19, 2013
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
November 07, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 12, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi MCARTER82,

Since you received your AOR, I don't think you need to worry about ECAS. I don't think CPC-M is accurate on their ECAS updates.

Regarding your SA, I think the timeline should be this week according to the others who got it. Since Monday is long weekend, I am assuming yours will come in either today or tomorrow.

Don't worry about it. Everyone's prayers are there for you.!!

MCARTER82 said:
No SA yet and my application is still not even on ECAS. I thought it was updated every Tuesday? Should I be worried? Does anyone else not have their application on ECAS yet? This is frustrating.