Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah001 said:
Hello Asivad,

I got my ITA last month under FSW inland I have few questions as i am new to this forum :

1) How can i prove my relationship with my uncle/Anty as they are related to my mom's side and none of them has birth certificate All i have is the copy of their citizenship card and passport. Should i ask for a letter from both of them or either of them or is there any better way that you can suggest?

Do you absolutely need them in your application for the adaptability points? If not, don't mention them in your PR application.

2) I have noticed people on this forum are having issues schedule A and when you fill the form its not very clear so i was thinking to upload my the schdule A with my application what do you have to say about it?

Not required but no harm done.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

MPVM

Mar 14, 2016
ashutoshmanohar said:
Hello all,
I have created this topic for all those who have benefited from Asivad Anac's help. Awesome username by the way :)

As a gesture of appreciation, let's +1 this person for always being there to help.

P.S : I don't know anything about this nice person, not even their real name. Just thought we should all appreciate their efforts :)
Truly!!! Thanks a lot Asivad, you have been such a huge help :)

sarah001

Mar 7, 2016
Thanks Asivad for your reply

I mean there was a question when i am filling my form so i can say no in that but idk about adaptability points i applied under fsw inland . My ITA letter doesn't say anything about adaptability but WHEN I WAS creating my profile i mentioned that i have relatives in canada

I got points based on these can you tell if i got any points? or can i just not mention it when i am filling additonal information after i get ITA?

Age 110
level of education 135
First official proficiency 105
Canadian work experience 53
CRS Skill transfer ability- Education 50
CRS Skill transfer ability 38

TOTAL 491

Another question :

I got a letter for immigration in Aug 2014 and since i am working in the same company can i just use that letter and attach my t4 and latest pay stubs to it or would you recommend if i ask my employer again for a new letter?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah001 said:
Thanks Asivad for your reply

I mean there was a question when i am filling my form so i can say no in that but idk about adaptability points i applied under fsw inland . My ITA letter doesn't say anything about adaptability but WHEN I WAS creating my profile i mentioned that i have relatives in canada

I got points based on these can you tell if i got any points? or can i just not mention it when i am filling additonal information after i get ITA?

Age 110
level of education 135
First official proficiency 105
Canadian work experience 53
CRS Skill transfer ability- Education 50
CRS Skill transfer ability 38

TOTAL 491

I think you can safely leave them out of this application. Just check here to confirm that you get to 67 without needing 5 points for Adaptability.

Another question :

I got a letter for immigration in Aug 2014 and since i am working in the same company can i just use that letter and attach my t4 and latest pay stubs to it or would you recommend if i ask my employer again for a new letter?

You can use that letter, provide supporting documentation to prove that you continue to work in the same NOC till date and highlight this in the LoE as well. If it doesn't hurt too much, get an updated letter.

AB27

Aug 22, 2015
Hi Asivad and other seniors,

Can I reschedule my appointment at local CIC office helifax for validation of COPR due to some personal problem?

suggestion please

Thanks
Ap

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
AB27 said:
Hi Asivad and other seniors,

Can I reschedule my appointment at local CIC office helifax for validation of COPR due to some personal problem?

suggestion please

Thanks
Ap
Yes, you can.

li195724763

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CANADA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-Oct-2015
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
20-Nov-2015
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-Apr-2016
Hi Asivad,

My myCIC Status Changed to "Your Action is Required", but when I click in, I found nothing and "No additional documents are needed at this time".

After I click "view submitted application" and "continue", still I don't find any update like asking me to upload any additional documents.

My timeline is in my signature, I heard most of people are getting status as "updated" rather than "Your Action is Required.

Could you please advise me what is this message means? Do I need to worry about this?

Thanks in advance.

Manni77

Jan 20, 2016
Hi Asivad
I am confused
I am a CEC applicant. Got ITA. Got all the documents ready
I have a Canadian Pr Sister. In my profile I answered YES for the question regarding CANADIAN RELATIVE
But when i do the same in My post ITA Application. it asks for proof of relation n status of relative.
I am not FSW so did not claim any points
I have all the documents ready, But i will get Birth certificates( to prove relation) on Monday

So should i wait till Monday or
Just answer NO and submit application with an LOE regarding relatives ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
li195724763 said:
Hi Asivad,

My myCIC Status Changed to "Your Action is Required", but when I click in, I found nothing and "No additional documents are needed at this time".

After I click "view submitted application" and "continue", still I don't find any update like asking me to upload any additional documents.

My timeline is in my signature, I heard most of people are getting status as "updated" rather than "Your Action is Required.

Could you please advise me what is this message means? Do I need to worry about this?

Thanks in advance.
Did you navigate all the way to the end? Did you go to the page which shows document checklist? Is there a new placeholder there now?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manni77 said:
Hi Asivad
I am confused
I am a CEC applicant. Got ITA. Got all the documents ready
I have a Canadian Pr Sister. In my profile I answered YES for the question regarding CANADIAN RELATIVE
But when i do the same in My post ITA Application. it asks for proof of relation n status of relative.
I am not FSW so did not claim any points
I have all the documents ready, But i will get Birth certificates( to prove relation) on Monday

So should i wait till Monday or
Just answer NO and submit application with an LOE regarding relatives ?
You can safely answer No and complete your application submission process. No LoE needed, you aren't listing them as you don't need the points. That's your choice and there is nothing to be explained here.

li195724763

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CANADA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-Oct-2015
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
20-Nov-2015
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-Apr-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Did you navigate all the way to the end? Did you go to the page which shows document checklist? Is there a new placeholder there now?
Thanks for your reply!

Yes, I did navigate to the end and didn't see a place for me to upload a document. After logout and login again from myCIC, again "Details" changed to "Submitted"... So weird, I'm worried if they need an additional document and due to website glitch, it doesn't appear on the webpage.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
li195724763 said:
Thanks for your reply!

Yes, I did navigate to the end and didn't see a place for me to upload a document. After logout and login again from myCIC, again "Details" changed to "Submitted"... So weird, I'm worried if they need an additional document and due to website glitch, it doesn't appear on the webpage.
If they do need document(s), it'll show up on the main MyCIC menu as 'document required' until you submit them. If it doesn't show up like that, you might have seen just a transition stage of the application process so all is well for now.

li195724763

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CANADA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-Oct-2015
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
20-Nov-2015
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-Apr-2016
Asivad Anac said:
If they do need document(s), it'll show up on the main MyCIC menu as 'document required' until you submit them. If it doesn't show up like that, you might have seen just a transition stage of the application process so all is well for now.
Thanks again for you reply!!!

Now then I just sit and wait...

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
Hi Asivad Anac,
First of all, thanks for the wonderful work that you are doing by helping other with their CIC process.
I have one question regarding POF. I dont have required money to show as POF in my CIC application, but my father is going to gift me the required amount. I know that i have to submit the LOE in order to explain the source of that money in my account. But I want to know that do I also have to show the bank statements of my father's account along with the bank statements of my account?

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hi Asivad Sir,

I have only attached 10th, 12th, ECA report, BE marksheets and degree in Educational documents post in ITA form, not attached transcripts ? Will it make any affect to my application.

Please help

:-[