Thank you Asivad Anac

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Relatives in India.
Thanks, yes. I figured they mean family members of the primary applicant.
Under Education history, they ask for Secondary and Post Secondary. I have a WES for the Bachelor's and a 1 year program in Canada. Do I still mention my high school(without WES) back home?

And for my current job, I will providing my pay stubs, T4 and NOA. I will also include the bank statements for the salary account. This should suffice am thinking? Are we also required to provide the credit card statements?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrnassaro said:
So should i answer the question of " Has XX applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before " " by Yes ?
Yes. Because that's the truth. Even if you forgot your UCI, they can still track you down using your passport number or some other primary key.

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
thanks asivad, may God bless you and help you.:)

i have one more question regarding my spouse name change. her name was changed after getting married with me. i am planning to explain this in LOE and will try to justify it through our marriage certificate and new national ID that she made after name change. do you think it will be enough? if not what should i do. i dont live in my country of origin. we are in USA right now.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TECC_Seneca said:
Thanks, yes. I figured they mean family members of the primary applicant.
Under Education history, they ask for Secondary and Post Secondary. I have a WES for the Bachelor's and a 1 year program in Canada. Do I still mention my high school(without WES) back home?

Not required.

And for my current job, I will providing my pay stubs, T4 and NOA. I will also include the bank statements for the salary account. This should suffice am thinking? Are we also required to provide the credit card statements?

Those would suffice - in fact all of that collectively is overkill. You don't need to provide credit card statements.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumairak said:
thanks asivad, may God bless you and help you.:)

i have one more question regarding my spouse name change. her name was changed after getting married with me. i am planning to explain this in LOE and will try to justify it through our marriage certificate and new national ID that she made after name change. do you think it will be enough? if not what should i do. i dont live in my country of origin. we are in USA right now.
An LOE, by itself, might not be enough. Get a notarized affidavit made along with evidences that the same person has 2 known variations of their name (because of marital reasons) across multiple documents. Provide copies of photo-id documents with the name variations as supporting evidences.

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Haha. Okay. I will spare them my credit card statements. Thanks a tonne once again! :)

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also in my document checklist I have this:

1. Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required) Instructions
2. Education (diplomas/degrees) (required) Instructions
3.Digital photo (required) Instructions
4. Letter of Employment (required) : No explanation given

5.Police Certificates (Multiple) (required) Instructions

6. Proof of medical exam (required) Instructions
7. Employment Records Current job (required) Instructions
8.Employment Records 3rd job Instructions
9.Employment Records 2nd job (required) Instructions
10.Employment Records 1st job (required) Instructions
11. Offer of Employment (required)

So for my current role I am asked 2 letters that is 7 and 11 which I have. I am wondering though what is 4? There is no explanation given for it either.

I am invited under CEC with no LMIA and also there is POF income asked. So I am wondering what should I submit for 4?

Asivad could you please clarify

Thanks!

mossico

Oct 13, 2015
Hello

Just after some advice about the employment reference letter post ITA. I am going for CEC under express entry.
I am claiming points for my work history outside of Canada, I used to work for my parents business so they are providing me with the reference letter. Will it be ok that it is family? Should I highlight this in LOE, to explain further? Or will it be fine?

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TECC_Seneca said:
Also in my document checklist I have this:

1. Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required) Instructions
2. Education (diplomas/degrees) (required) Instructions
3.Digital photo (required) Instructions
4. Letter of Employment (required) : No explanation given

5.Police Certificates (Multiple) (required) Instructions

6. Proof of medical exam (required) Instructions
7. Employment Records Current job (required) Instructions
8.Employment Records 3rd job Instructions
9.Employment Records 2nd job (required) Instructions
10.Employment Records 1st job (required) Instructions
11. Offer of Employment (required)

So for my current role I am asked 2 letters that is 7 and 11 which I have. I am wondering though what is 4? There is no explanation given for it either.

I am invited under CEC with no LMIA and also there is POF income asked. So I am wondering what should I submit for 4?

Asivad could you please clarify

Thanks!
Answer 'No' to the question 'Do you have a valid job offer in Canada'. That will take care of nos 4 and 11.

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Answer 'No' to the question 'Do you have a valid job offer in Canada'. That will take care of nos 4 and 11.
Where can I do that now? On my initial EE profile?

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TECC_Seneca said:
Where can I do that now? On my initial EE profile?

So answer no to the below questions?

Does applicant have a job offer in Canada?
The offer must:
be for full-time, non-seasonal and permanent work
meet different requirements depending on type of job (i.e. some need apprenticeships and certification)

Information about the job offer
Is this job offer for full-time non-seasonal and permanent work?

Will that change the checklist?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TECC_Seneca said:
So answer no to the below questions?

Does applicant have a job offer in Canada?
The offer must:
be for full-time, non-seasonal and permanent work
meet different requirements depending on type of job (i.e. some need apprenticeships and certification)

Information about the job offer
Is this job offer for full-time non-seasonal and permanent work?

Will that change the checklist?
Answer Mo to this question in post ITA profile and that will change the checklist.

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks.
I did that but it also removes the question of having valid work permit. And then in the checklist I am not asked for the Valid work permit. How do I show that I am on PGWP then and submit the work permit document?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TECC_Seneca said:
Thanks.
I did that but it also removes the question of having valid work permit. And then in the checklist I am not asked for the Valid work permit. How do I show that I am on PGWP then and submit the work permit document?
They'll track that through your UCI or you can add that in the Optional Documents' placeholder.

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
They'll track that through your UCI or you can add that in the Optional Documents' placeholder.
Alright. Sounds good. Thanks so much once again.