Thank you Asivad Anac

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Londo said:
Hi Asivad,

Please a quick question for a friend of mine who is looking to set up a EE profile. Spouse work history is not required till after ITA right?

Thanks in advance.
Not required if at all if their spouse's work experience was outside Canada as that will fetch no points. If their spouse has Canadian work experience, that can add up to 10 points to their CRS.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thenumbiceman said:
Hey Asivad,
Here's my timeline,
FSW outland
AOR - Sept 5
Meds Passed - Sept 9
ECAS access 3 lines - Sept 11
no updates since. Should i send a CSE? I am just worried since its been in review for long and dont want to get rejected very late.
The process does take long especially around this stage. Wait for ECAS to move to In Process again.

All the best!

greyhatbd said:
Hello Asivad,

I have got RPRF request on 8th Oct 2015.I have cleared my payment on 9th Oct 2015.

I got ECAS access and there is written your application processing started on 25th Aug 2015.( Since i submitted online application on 24th Aug 2015 ) after ITA on 13th Draw.

Can you please tell me how long it might take to receive PPR?

I have some UP FRONT Med and there is no issues with MED all passed and doctor uploaded on E-Medical.

Thanks in advance.
PPR should not be too far away - RPRF request is a very good sign. All the best!

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
Asivad Anac said:
The process does take long especially around this stage. Wait for ECAS to move to In Process again.

All the best!

PPR should not be too far away - RPRF request is a very good sign. All the best!
Thanks.Any approx time frame? If no,then what you think?Since you are quite expert I am sure you have an idea.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
greyhatbd said:
Thanks.Any approx time frame? If no,then what you think?Since you are quite expert I am sure you have an idea.
Very tough to predict individual cases. General trend has been anywhere between 90 and 150 days from eAPR.

Check the sticky thread on top of the page for some quick guesstimates.

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Spouse's educational qualification carries points in EE profile. If I am creating the profile now with only my details can I edit the profile later with spouse's educational qualification? Is it possible?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ichowdhury said:
Spouse's educational qualification carries points in EE profile. If I am creating the profile now with only my details can I edit the profile later with spouse's educational qualification? Is it possible?
You can make any number of edits in your profile till you get an ITA.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Dear Asivad,
We have a query related to the Employment/Experience Reference letters.

We are FSW candidates outside of Canada, with a EE CRS Score of 400+

Our Reference letter have brief mention of roles and responsibilities but look more like appreciation letters.

To fill in for the lack of other info as required by CIC e.g. Hours of work, start(DOJ) and end date(Date of resignation) of employment(to prove the No. of years of experience), Grade, Pay, we have employment Offer Letter with T&Cs and salary break-ups and leave entitlements, working hours etc. and increment letter. We have included all these as part of the OINP Application package.

Will this be acceptable and fulfill the CIC requirement for Reference letters?

Thanks for your help as always.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
Dear Asivad,
We have a query related to the Employment/Experience Reference letters.

We are FSW candidates outside of Canada, with a EE CRS Score of 400+

Our Reference letter have brief mention of roles and responsibilities but look more like appreciation letters.

To fill in for the lack of other info as required by CIC e.g. Hours of work, start(DOJ) and end date(Date of resignation) of employment(to prove the No. of years of experience), Grade, Pay, we have employment Offer Letter with T&Cs and salary break-ups and leave entitlements, working hours etc. and increment letter. We have included all these as part of the OINP Application package.

Will this be acceptable and fulfill the CIC requirement for Reference letters?

Thanks for your help as always.
This will suffice PROVIDED your job responsibilities match majority of the main duties of your chosen NOC. By majority, I would understand at least a 60-70% overlap without being a copy-paste job.

adnanali5

Oct 12, 2015
Hi Asivad Anac (and everyone else on this thread) :)

I want to know how long it has taken for people to receive their PT notification after their profile in the EE Pool went active. (I understand the time varies for people but getting everyone's response on one thread would help in getting a general idea)

Also I read people saying that resubmitting a profile may help in getting a PT faster, so if anyone has any insights to share regarding that, it would be helpful.

Personally my profile went active on October 10th, CRS 444, NOC 0122, no PT. (Please answer in this format - 1. Profile active Date 2. CRS 3. NOC 4. PT date)

Thank you and God Bless

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Asivad Anac said:
This will suffice PROVIDED your job responsibilities match majority of the main duties of your chosen NOC. By majority, I would understand at least a 60-70% overlap without being a copy-paste job.
Appriciate your prompt response...

Yes I guess, much of it would be an overlap since the NOC is of a teacher.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pushpaacna said:
Thanks Asivad for these responses. Would you like to make a brief comment about my chances in a PNP when it opens next year? (Do I make a good candidate?) I'd just like to have a realistic expectation for myself. Thanks a lot again!
With a projected 420+ score, you should have a fighting chance for most PNPs next year. Ontario was the only province with a CRS based PNP in 2015 but I expect other provinces to follow suit next year by remodeling/tweaking their PN programs. Keep watching the forum closely for any and all PNP news and get most/all your documents in place so that you can send in your application quickly.

All the best!

lovesumi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I have only a few days left for my submission.
I have a question
I joined a company on 22nd June 2010 and left 8 Dec 2011.
What should i write in the month's section.
July 2010 - Nov 2011
or
June 2010 - Dec 2011

Also I was going to Australia, but i had transit from kualalumpur Airport. I had malaysian visa.
I have enter exit stamp of malaysia on 27th Dec. I never left the airport.
Should i write "transit" in purpose of visit. And place as "kualalumpur Airport"

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovesumi said:
Hi Asivad,

I have only a few days left for my submission.
I have a question
I joined a company on 22nd June 2010 and left 8 Dec 2011.
What should i write in the month's section.
July 2010 - Nov 2011
or
June 2010 - Dec 2011

Also I was going to Australia, but i had transit from kualalumpur Airport. I had malaysian visa.
I have enter exit stamp of malaysia on 27th Dec. I never left the airport.
Should i write "transit" in purpose of visit. And place as "kualalumpur Airport"

Yes.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad.
Today many of applicants got update of medical recieved on ECAS. It is 4 th line which came after about 2 months of silence. Does that mean something?
What is second AOR? Can u plz interpret this change. Some are saying its a glitch in system

Pushpaacna

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
With a projected 420+ score, you should have a fighting chance for most PNPs next year. Ontario was the only province with a CRS based PNP in 2015 but I expect other provinces to follow suit next year by remodeling/tweaking their PN programs. Keep watching the forum closely for any and all PNP news and get most/all your documents in place so that you can send in your application quickly.

All the best!

Thanks, Asivad! That's very encouraging.