Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
Hi Asivad,

I submitted my application in August and am waiting for a DM/PPR. Now the problem is between then and now, I spilled some curry on my passport (clumsy of me :mad:) and since the passport had less than 1 year time to expire, applied for a new one immediately.

Now when a PPR is received (hopefully soon), would I need to send my old passport along with the new one or should I inform CIC about this right away as my application contains the old passport number.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated :)

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Asivad Anac said:
Both of these look good. All the best!
Thank you very much

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
farazh89 said:
Add the duration during which you worked in the company in your work experience. If possible add number of hours per week as well and words like 'full time' and 'paid'.
I have a reference letter from my company that covers all that. They just refuse to include my job roles.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tishfaith said:
Asivad,

I deposit of US$300/US$400 is not considered large. What in your opinion is large deposit in USD???

Thanks
I imagine that anything upwards of 20-25% of the required amount is suspiciously large. This is especially true if there are multiple transactions like that in the recent months.

For a single applicant, the requirement is about 12000 CAD. In such a case, any credit transaction upwards of 2500 CAD would be suspicious.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pgupta8 said:
Hi Asivad,

I submitted my application in August and am waiting for a DM/PPR. Now the problem is between then and now, I spilled some curry on my passport (clumsy of me :mad:) and since the passport had less than 1 year time to expire, applied for a new one immediately.

Now when a PPR is received (hopefully soon), would I need to send my old passport along with the new one or should I inform CIC about this right away as my application contains the old passport number.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated :)
Don't wait for the PPR. Send in a CSE about the updated passport right away.

bigronaldo

Aug 18, 2015
Hello Asivad,

Thanks for helping out all. I have a small query. In post-ITA form, do we have to upload the scanned copy of backside of the photo with photographer's information as well?

Regards

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bigronaldo said:
Hello Asivad,

Thanks for helping out all. I have a small query. In post-ITA form, do we have to upload the scanned copy of backside of the photo with photographer's information as well?

Regards
No. That is a PR card requirement.

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
Hi Asivad Anac,

I created my EE profile, and it says "Open" and Job bank registration is "Active". But I do not see any place where I can upload any documents. When/where do I do that? Should I do that only if I get an ITA?

The status for all the forms is at "Transmitted".

Thanks!

JIDI

Apr 9, 2015
Hi Asivad

Needed just a little bit of ur time n help...I submitted my EE application in June 2015 without FBI PCC.....I gt a request for RPRF FEES on 16th Sep 2015. Paid it immediately. My background has still not started. I gt by PCC FROM FBI on 7th Oct which i uploaded through case specific inquiry (CSE) after going through one of your posts.

Do i need to email them.....as its been 4 days and I havent recieved any confirmation from CIC about recieving dat and attaching dat to my application.....which ive read in forums dat they ususally do in 2 days......i really dnt want my application to get rejected at this last stage for FBI PCC. Please suggest.

Thanks in advance nnn grt wrk bro!!!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shashidhar_sm said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

I created my EE profile, and it says "Open" and Job bank registration is "Active". But I do not see any place where I can upload any documents. When/where do I do that? Should I do that only if I get an ITA?

The status for all the forms is at "Transmitted".

Thanks!
Document uploads required only after ITA.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JIDI said:
Hi Asivad

Needed just a little bit of ur time n help...I submitted my EE application in June 2015 without FBI PCC.....I gt a request for RPRF FEES on 16th Sep 2015. Paid it immediately. My background has still not started. I gt by PCC FROM FBI on 7th Oct which i uploaded through case specific inquiry (CSE) after going through one of your posts.

Do i need to email them.....as its been 4 days and I havent recieved any confirmation from CIC about recieving dat and attaching dat to my application.....which ive read in forums dat they ususally do in 2 days......i really dnt want my application to get rejected at this last stage for FBI PCC. Please suggest.

Thanks in advance nnn grt wrk bro!!!!
You have done all you can at your end. You'll just have to be patient now - possibly the long weekend with the Thanksgiving holiday tomorrow is delaying the response. Hang in there.

sumit446

Oct 4, 2015
Asivad, one clarity needed on an error made by WES.

I did my graduation in 2006, however the WES report shows 2004. I have already highlighted this to WES, and waiting for their reply.

In the express entry application, I have mentioned the correct year 2006 also given the WES reference no. as asked for.

So now the application form and the WES report do not tie. So if i received an ITA before I get a revised WES report, i may be in problem.

Please advise

1. If I get an ITA before i get a revised WES report, can a LOE work

2. Can i change my application (for revised WES ref no) after I get an ITA?

3. Do I have the option to remove the Graduation details from the application (as Graduation certification is not mandatory if done MBA in India) and I can provide those details in personal history section at the time of PR application.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumit446 said:
Asivad, one clarity needed on an error made by WES.

I did my graduation in 2006, however the WES report shows 2004. I have already highlighted this to WES, and waiting for their reply.

In the express entry application, I have mentioned the correct year 2006 also given the WES reference no. as asked for.

So now the application form and the WES report do not tie. So if i received an ITA before I get a revised WES report, i may be in problem.

Please advise

1. If I get an ITA before i get a revised WES report, can a LOE work

You'll have 60 days after the ITA. That should be enough time for WES to correct this, an LOE won't be required. In the event of them not responding at all, an LOE can be provided and would suffice along with the degree certificate to prove your assertion that this was a mistake at WES's end.

2. Can i change my application (for revised WES ref no) after I get an ITA?

Yes. But you'll have to provide an LOE highlighting that this doesn't make any difference from your pre ITA program eligibility and CRS.

3. Do I have the option to remove the Graduation details from the application (as Graduation certification is not mandatory if done MBA in India) and I can provide those details in personal history section at the time of PR application.

If you have a Masters degree (with corresponding ECA), you can safely leave out your Bachelors degree from your application and mention it only in the Personal history section of your post ITA application.

pgupta8

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
Asivad Anac said:
Don't wait for the PPR. Send in a CSE about the updated passport right away.
Thanks Asivad. Just waiting for my new passport. Will send the CSE as soon as I get hold of it.

Another question though... Planning to get married soon, but that's most probably gonna happen after getting PPR. How to get my spouse added in that case?