+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Hi Asivad and others

I am a Indian Citizen and now residing in USA on work visa . I am filling my post ITA forms
There is a section "ID Documents - Summary "
I have given my India passport details .. (Document ID Type = Passport /Travel Document ) .
I am in USA and I have the SSN (Social Security Number) - which also a National Identity document .. So should I add another row to this section with Document ID Type = National ID and then add my SSN to it ? . Country of issue will be USA .
I also have Driving license from USA , should I also mention that in this section ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
Hi Asivad and others

I am a Indian Citizen and now residing in USA on work visa . I am filling my post ITA forms
There is a section "ID Documents - Summary "
I have given my India passport details .. (Document ID Type = Passport /Travel Document ) .
I am in USA and I have the SSN (Social Security Number) - which also a National Identity document .. So should I add another row to this section with Document ID Type = National ID and then add my SSN to it ? . Country of issue will be USA .
I also have Driving license from USA , should I also mention that in this section ?
No. Because that isn't the National ID from your country of citizenship. Leave your SSN/US driving license out of this application.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Thanks Asivad .

My kid is a US citizen . She has SSN . So I will mention her ssn in her forms ? . Also there is a question on my kid's form under official languages , there is a question "can xxx communicate in English or French ?" --- for which I choose the option "Neither" . I know it is correct , just need u to nod your head and say yes.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sraj07 said:
Thanks Asivad .

My kid is a US citizen . She has SSN . So I will mention her ssn in her forms ? . Also there is a question on my kid's form under official languages , there is a question "can xxx communicate in English or French ?" --- for which I choose the option "Neither" . I know it is correct , just need u to nod your head and say yes.
Yes :)

CanEEPR

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I have a question for you . I am currently on implied status, my current WP(LMIA exempt) is expired and I am waiting for the WP ext application to be approved.
Can I submit my profile for EE , if yes, what should I put into the question related to my current status, should I say, I have a WP and put the expired date in ID documents or no need to mention it because I am not getting any point since it is not LMIA supported. if I get the ITA on submitting the profile, do I need my WP as supported document ? Which one is better, should I wait for my new WP or submit my profile. I have around 455 points at this stage.

Sorry to ask so many questions . Hope you will answer all of them.

Srinivasa2013

May 22, 2013
Hi Asivad

I got the ITA under CEC
ITA on 17th July 2015
Submitted the application on 17th August 2015
AOR - 18th August 2015
Medical passed
Background check in progress

I completed my 2 years of Canadian work experience from 31th July 2013 to 30th July 2015, But I got the score for 2 years one month earlier.

I am worried now because I did not qualify for the score on 17th July 2015 when I got the ITA, but qualified when I applied for the PR on 17th August 2015.

I would like to know, will it have any impact on my application?

If Yes, should I send a CSE saying that system gave and I accepted it. If the system had given the scores properly, I would have got the ITA in the next few draws.

Please give your opinions, I am really worried.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Srinivasa2013 said:
Hi Asivad

I got the ITA under CEC
ITA on 17th July 2015
Submitted the application on 17th August 2015
AOR - 18th August 2015
Medical passed
Background check in progress

I completed my 2 years of Canadian work experience from 31th July 2013 to 30th July 2015, But I got the score for 2 years one month earlier.

I am worried now because I did not qualify for the score on 17th July 2015 when I got the ITA, but qualified when I applied for the PR on 17th August 2015.

I would like to know, will it have any impact on my application?

If Yes, should I send a CSE saying that system gave and I accepted it. If the system had given the scores properly, I would have got the ITA in the next few draws.

Please give your opinions, I am really worried.
I'm really not sure about this but I imagine that the CSE would not serve any purpose here. You've done what you believed was right and there is nothing to do except hope that the officer accepts the inherent logic behind your application submission.

All the best!

CanEEPR

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanEEPR said:
Hi Asivad,

I have a question for you . I am currently on implied status, my current WP(LMIA exempt) is expired and I am waiting for the WP ext application to be approved.
Can I submit my profile for EE , if yes, what should I put into the question related to my current status, should I say, I have a WP and put the expired date in ID documents or no need to mention it because I am not getting any point since it is not LMIA supported. if I get the ITA on submitting the profile, do I need my WP as supported document ? Which one is better, should I wait for my new WP or submit my profile. I have around 455 points at this stage.

Hi Asivad, could you pls give your opinion on this as well ?

shank4922

Sep 26, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I have done my Bachelors from Deemed University in India.May i know how WES will evaluate my education and what is the procedure to send Doucuments.

Thank you.

chithra.salin

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Dear Asivad,
I really don't know were to start...i have entered in EE with score 394 and my hubby is a network engineer with 6 years exp in dimension data.But when he put his profile in one of the job site he was contacted by a consultancy named dreamiline from Delhi...afterher technical evaluation they z that they are in contact with companies who have requirement for similar post...the are assuring tat at least 10 interview will be done...and will be offer either contract job or permanent job where company will take care of family accommodation food etc...this is what we were waiting for....a consultancy who cud help us to get job offer...all the consultancy in Kerala are charging one lack as their fee but dream line is asking only 40 plus tax...we are thinking of proceeding with them coz there are lot of network engineer vacancies in Canada as seen in job bank...but no one is giving an offer when applied directly...please advise if we can go with the consultancy ..real urgent

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanEEPR said:
Hi Asivad,

If your extension application decision isn't too far away (and your points won't fall below 455 till then), I imagine you can wait it out and submit the EE profile later. If your points will fall below 455 and you're in a hurry, submit it right away and answer truthfully as there is no point in hiding your work authorization status from CIC - they will have it on records.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

forcanada

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-01-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
Hi
I wil get a new bank account opened next week. After creating an EE profile, I expect to get an ITA in a month or so.
Should I wait and create an EE profile after 2-3 months, meanwhile transfer money into the new bank account?
Or just start the process asap?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chithra.salin said:
Dear Asivad,
I really don't know were to start...i have entered in EE with score 394 and my hubby is a network engineer with 6 years exp in dimension data.But when he put his profile in one of the job site he was contacted by a consultancy named dreamiline from Delhi...afterher technical evaluation they z that they are in contact with companies who have requirement for similar post...the are assuring tat at least 10 interview will be done...and will be offer either contract job or permanent job where company will take care of family accommodation food etc...this is what we were waiting for....a consultancy who cud help us to get job offer...all the consultancy in Kerala are charging one lack as their fee but dream line is asking only 40 plus tax...we are thinking of proceeding with them coz there are lot of network engineer vacancies in Canada as seen in job bank...but no one is giving an offer when applied directly...please advise if we can go with the consultancy ..real urgent
A cursory google search reveals that this is a fairly new immigration shop who might or might not be successful at landing your husband a Canadian job opportunity. Nothing on their website reveals any kind of specialization or 'secret' ingredient which differentiates them from most other immigration shops. Plus if they are the cheapest option, that is strange in itself. Any organization which can 'guarantee' job interviews in the Canadian marketplace leading to the elusive LMIA would be charging in thousands of dollars because of the demand-supply gap. I won't recommend this agency but its your call.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
forcanada said:
Hi
I wil get a new bank account opened next week. After creating an EE profile, I expect to get an ITA in a month or so.
Should I wait and create an EE profile after 2-3 months, meanwhile transfer money into the new bank account?
Or just start the process asap?
If you're getting a new bank account and transferring money into it, that isn't wrong in itself. You will just need to conclusively prove to CIC (with adequate documentation) that all the money moving into the new account belongs exclusively to you and is not borrowed from anyone. If you can do that, you don't need to wait for 2-3 months.