+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Hi Asivad,
I went to the RBC to issue my bank statement, there was no bank contact information on their template, but gave a business card, which has all the CIC required contact information on it. So could I staple the business card on the statement?

Another question is, RBC seems not sure what CIC means the account balance in previous 6 months means. They printed out all my transaction history in saving account and checking account in the previous 6 months. Are these what CIC require?

Thank you in advance.
Have a nice day!

:) :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
Hi Asivad,
I went to the RBC to issue my bank statement, there was no bank contact information on their template, but gave a business card, which has all the CIC required contact information on it. So could I staple the business card on the statement?

That should be fine. Can't the bank print it out on their letterhead?

Another question is, RBC seems not sure what CIC means the account balance in previous 6 months means. They printed out all my transaction history in saving account and checking account in the previous 6 months. Are these what CIC require?

What it means is the balance at the end of the monthly banking period for the last 6 months. That means there will be 6 amounts for each of the past 6 months. Surprised if the bank did not understand this requirement.

Thank you in advance.
Have a nice day!

:) :)

smdr

Jun 20, 2015
Quick Question - how long it usually takes to get AOR after submitting completed application?

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Londo said:
Hi,

Am confused about what time is best to send New Brunswick EOI email and as I live in the UK what will be the best way to keep track of time.

Regards
Any idea Asivad?

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Asivad, thank you for your timely reply.

That means CIC does not require the 6 month transaction history and it is not mandatory to provide that transaction history, am I right?
If so, I prefer not to provide so detailed history, because my company deposited extra $20-40 dollars in two period of payroll. CIC officer may found that the exact amount of my salary is not completely match my payroll, even though that was not my fault.

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Guys i would need some suggestion pls

with my latest IELTS results my score is 451.
With L -7.5 S 7.5 R- 6.5 W -6

I m thinking to do re marking in Read & Write where i m confident in getting better score.
But from IELTS enquiry, THis remarking will take 3 months of time. and in this process results will be frozen and can t be used any where..

(with prev results my score was 439)

So i m in a big hesitation whether i should remark or not?
if i choose remark and wait 3 months, do i miss any lucky draw fallen down to 451 and probably difficult to get this draw again..
If i dont choose to remark, 451 might be not very competeteve score also right?

these all becaz i have no more patience to retake the test.. this is already 3 rd time....

Hope u understand..

any suggestions pls???

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Oka said:
Guys i would need some suggestion pls

with my latest IELTS results my score is 451.
With L -7.5 S 7.5 R- 6.5 W -6

I m thinking to do re marking in Read & Write where i m confident in getting better score.
But from IELTS enquiry, THis remarking will take 3 months of time. and in this process results will be frozen and can t be used any where..

(with prev results my score was 439)

So i m in a big hesitation whether i should remark or not?
if i choose remark and wait 3 months, do i miss any lucky draw fallen down to 451 and probably difficult to get this draw again..
If i dont choose to remark, 451 might be not very competeteve score also right?

these all becaz i have no more patience to retake the test.. this is already 3 rd time....

Hope u understand..

any suggestions pls???

If you can afford to, you should keep this result and do another Ielts exam.

I am in similar position as you and that's what am doing.

All the best

dublinfunk

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
oh dear, you think mine is going to have a problem? what I included is a financial letter indicating the amount in the bank account then a transaction history for the last 6 months. The reason being is that is the format of the bank and they cannot isolate just the ending balance at the end of the month in their printing.

So what I provided is a summary letter of how much amount is in the account and a transaction letter with appropriate letter head and calling card of the bank.

hulahoop

Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
12-06-2015
Asivad Anac said:
I so badly hope that is true! And that this week is THE ONE.
Dude even I got PPR today... if I can finally manage to get PPR you can. :)

I think basically me (and perhaps a few other very seniors?) got to the last stage late and therefore were shuffled to the top of the list at the time of the final processing.

Or perhaps we were late last week and were shifted over to this week?

In any case, I'm sure your time will come soon.

One thing to note... I've noticed people seem to get ghost emails ~3 days before they get the PPR, so look out for those ghost emails people!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
Asivad, thank you for your timely reply.

That means CIC does not require the 6 month transaction history and it is not mandatory to provide that transaction history, am I right?

Yes. Just the certificate/statement from the bank with required details and 6 months of transaction history isn't ones of those details.

If so, I prefer not to provide so detailed history, because my company deposited extra $20-40 dollars in two period of payroll. CIC officer may found that the exact amount of my salary is not completely match my payroll, even though that was not my fault.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smdr said:
Quick Question - how long it usually takes to get AOR after submitting completed application?
Usually the e-Apr arrives from anywhere between a couple of minutes to 24 hours from the time of submitting the application. That is an automated receipt and doesn't mean that the application and is reviewed.

The AOR might come in later - there hasn't been any consistency on this front yet under EE.

firstone

Jun 29, 2015
Hi Asivad,

You are truly a cherished member of this forum.. I am new to this but I have already seen how you go above and beyond to help all of us here;

And while thanking you......I still have a Question for you :) :)

My old profile says...'Updated" ( I withdrew the old and created new in anticipation of PT...No luck there)
and new one says..... "Submitted"... Shouldn't that be "updated" as well??

One more... do you have to electronically sign every time in order to update the changes or just "save and exit" is enough to update the changes??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dublinfunk said:
oh dear, you think mine is going to have a problem? what I included is a financial letter indicating the amount in the bank account then a transaction history for the last 6 months. The reason being is that is the format of the bank and they cannot isolate just the ending balance at the end of the month in their printing.

So what I provided is a summary letter of how much amount is in the account and a transaction letter with appropriate letter head and calling card of the bank.
I think that'll be just fine. The 6 month statement is only to double check if the applicant has recently borrowed this money from somewhere. Not mandatory and if they have any reason to doubt your POF, they will check with you for additional documents.