+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Asivad Anac for your help, support and guidance.

I am also thankful to the concerned who started/initiated this thread.

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
talkto_vinay said:
R10, Eligibility, Medical, Criminality all passed.
I repeat my questions:
Hi Asivad,
1. Is there any limit on number of GCMS request which may not think VO suspicious about your PR application? No. They are handled by different departments.

2. My friend (who is Canadian citizen) ordered my 1st GCMS via ATIP on 18th May (using consent form dated 18th May 2016) for which I received the notes on 17th June. Subsequently, he ordered another GCMS on 18th June using same old consent form dated 18th May. Now, I got to know that for each new request one should use new consent form that too is less than 30 days older.
So, can I now send new consent form recent dated at their email id ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca. with my gcms application tracking number. Will they attach this new consent form to my application dated 18th June? or will my application be rejected? You can do this, but your gcms application may be further delayed or ultimately rejected - depends on your luck and the officer who processes your email. Also, they may have already rejected your application. or better should I order another GCMS rather than waiting for 1 month to be rejected? I think this is a better option - I recommend ordering another set.

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
Aroraa said:
Hi Asivad,

Just wanted to check if we need attestation / notarization of documents that you upload on CIC website post ITA
Yes, your application after receiving an ITA is what will get you PR. Whether you need to notarize/attest documents depends on what documents you are talking about. For example, any requested document that is not in English needs to be translated to English and notarized.

MORGESDREAMS

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-05-2016
Med's Done....
25-5-2016
Passport Req..
8nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2016
LANDED..........
27-11-2016
jickson said:
Any suggestions?
Hi seniors

Just want to share my story and need some suggestions!

I entered canada on work permit but I change my status to student for one year,after that I got opportunity of lmia and again became a worker and submitt my file in express entery and got Aor 11 may,medical passed,rest is same.

1.my study permit is expiring in december,for safe side I am planning to extend my study permit,so should it be OK to extend my study permit as I have applied under EE with Lmia,but mind upon we are allowed to have 2 status in canada at same time...

Kindly help

Thank and regards

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
TECC_Seneca said:
Hello Thank you.
She is an FSW profile. Can she show her connecting flight details to Toronto as a proof that she will not live there? Is this feasible or not good enough proof?

Thanks again
This is fine then - She can show the connecting flight ticket to her final destination OUTSIDE of Qubec.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
talkto_vinay said:
R10, Eligibility, Medical, Criminality all passed.
I repeat my questions:
Hi Asivad,
1. Is there any limit on number of GCMS request which may not think VO suspicious about your PR application?

No, IMO. This shouldn't have an effect on your PR application BUT you might not find any useful update if you order notes frequently.

2. My friend (who is Canadian citizen) ordered my 1st GCMS via ATIP on 18th May (using consent form dated 18th May 2016) for which I received the notes on 17th June. Subsequently, he ordered another GCMS on 18th June using same old consent form dated 18th May. Now, I got to know that for each new request one should use new consent form that too is less than 30 days older.
So, can I now send new consent form recent dated at their email id ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca. with my gcms application tracking number. Will they attach this new consent form to my application dated 18th June? or will my application be rejected? or better should I order another GCMS rather than waiting for 1 month to be rejected?

Not sure about this - May be someone who has ordered can be of better assistance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MORGESDREAMS said:
Hi seniors

Just want to share my story and need some suggestions!

I entered canada on work permit but I change my status to student for one year,after that I got opportunity of lmia and again became a worker and submitt my file in express entery and got Aor 11 may,medical passed,rest is same.

1.my study permit is expiring in december,for safe side I am planning to extend my study permit,so should it be OK to extend my study permit as I have applied under EE with Lmia,but mind upon we are allowed to have 2 status in canada at same time...

Kindly help

Thank and regards
I don't think you can even apply to extend your study permit because you are now working. If your WP is expiring in under 4 months, you can apply for a BOWP in August/September (You are eligible to apply for a BOWP as long as your PR application is submitted and R10 in complete - This applies to your case). Why even try to extend your Study Permit when you can safely apply for a BOWP?

IMO, there is a very good chance that you will get your PR before your WP expires. To be safe, you can apply for your BOWP in August/September so that even if your application is delayed - you will not go out of status.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Aroraa said:
Hi Asivad,

Just wanted to check if we need attestation / notarization of documents that you upload on CIC website post ITA
Notarization is mandatory when you have documents that have been translated (Documents that are not in English or French). Another situation where you can go for notarization is when you have a reference letter that is not on the company letterhead. Otherwise, notarization is generally NOT required.

goldon

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I got my second GCMS notes, can you help me with it?

Note 1
Date: 2016/05/05
Label: Adm/Medical
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: Pulled in Valid Meds for PA as per HMB ottawa.

Note2
Date: 2016/04/30
Text: Requested HMB Ottawa meds-reassessment for allx2.

What does this mean? I thought my medical already passed long time ago.
Is this normal? Will there be any trouble?

Thanks!

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
goldon said:
Hi Asivad,

I got my second GCMS notes, can you help me with it?

Note 1
Date: 2016/05/05
Text: Pulled in Valid Meds for PA as per HMB ottawa.

Note2
Date: 2016/04/30
Text: Requested HMB Ottawa meds-reassessment for allx2.

What does this mean? I thought my medical already passed long time ago.
Is this normal? Will there be any trouble?

Thanks!
Hi,

Please have a look at the dates. I believe Note2 refer to earlier date than Note1, when officer requested the docs (Note2-30/04) and later passed the medicals as per Note1 (05/05)

Hence, your meds seem valid as per most recent notes :)

Regards,
Aditya

MORGESDREAMS

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-05-2016
Med's Done....
25-5-2016
Passport Req..
8nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2016
LANDED..........
27-11-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I don't think you can even apply to extend your study permit because you are now working. If your WP is expiring in under 4 months, you can apply for a BOWP in August/September (You are eligible to apply for a BOWP as long as your PR application is submitted and R10 in complete - This applies to your case). Why even try to extend your Study Permit when you can safely apply for a BOWP?

IMO, there is a very good chance that you will get your PR before your WP expires. To be safe, you can apply for your BOWP in August/September so that even if your application is delayed - you will not go out of status.
Thank you

goldon

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aditya127 said:
Hi,

Please have a look at the dates. I believe Note2 refer to earlier date than Note1, when officer requested the docs (Note2-30/04) and later passed the medicals as per Note1 (05/05)

Hence, your meds seem valid as per most recent notes :)

Regards,
Aditya
Thanks for your reply.
Sorry for the misleading question.
My questions is since my Med passed a few months back, why the CPC-Ottawa request for the re-assement of my med?

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey
I am waiting for my passport with COPR
I want to ask one question about flagpole.

Can they ask if i was ever out of status in canada or residing without status in canada ?
Or i have fill on any form.
I was out of status for 3 months and i applied for resotation in FEb and got in APril.
Can they ask anything like that? If yes then what should i write
Now i am on work permit and waiting for COPR.
Thanks

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
goldon said:
Thanks for your reply.
Sorry for the misleading question.
My questions is since my Med passed a few months back, why the CPC-Ottawa request for the re-assement of my med?
There is no request for reassessment - they probably were reassessing if they matched the right meds document with the right candidate within your profile, but as aditya127 said earlier - the latest note says you have passed, so don't worry ;) Cheers & good luck!