Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Asivad Anac said:
Both 'gift' transactions.

In addition to the gift declaration, you also need to prove to IRCC that the funds were debited from the donor's account and credited into your account - proof of actual fund transfer.
Thank you Asivad.

I will bother you one more time.

Actually I hold two savings account A & B in two different banks. I am showing account A as my saving fund account for PR purpose. But I took money from father/friend and deposited in account B first and later on I deposited it to account A from B.

Since I only made transactions from account B to account A (my primary account for CIC funds), Do I need to sign the declaration that I transferred the money from account B to A and both this accounts are mine ?

If the answer for above questions is YES, then I don't think that I need declaration from father/friend mentioning that I took money from them?

I am bothering you too much from my queries,apologies. Looking for your expert opinion

thanks

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
kakmam1 said:
Thank you Asivad.

Actually I hold two savings account A & B in two different banks. I am showing account A as my saving fund account for PR purpose. But I took money from father/friend and deposited in account B first and later on I deposited it to account A from B.

Since I only made transactions from account B to account A (my primary account for CIC funds), Do I need to sign the declaration that I transferred the money from account B to A and both this accounts are mine ?

If the answer for above questions is YES, then I don't think that I need declaration from father/friend mentioning that I took money from them?

I am bothering you too much from my queries,apologies. Looking for your expert opinion

thanks
Hi Asivad

Pls help

canadaindia44

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2015
IELTS Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi,

I have couple of questions regarding the application I have submitted.

1) My reference letter does only state how long I am working with the company,NOC code and skill type code. Though My HR also included a line stating if any further information is needed she will provide. My question is, the letter does not say full time permanent job. Also the offer letter which is from the same employer does not state it being permanent but it says minimum 40 hours a week and reference letter says I have been working there for more than 1 year. Will the letter provided be ok or should I need to provide further details????? (I have included most of my pay slips and T4 form)

2) For the funds I have used two Canadian bank accounts. One with 8000$ Balance. The other with 14000$ balance. The second one has a saving account which I share with my brother and I have transferred most of the balance to my personal saving account just before I submitted the application from the joint saving. Do you think this will cause any confusion ?? or do I need to provide any declaration?

Details

FSW inland applicant AOR October 11
On a valid job offer (on LMIA) on PGWP

Please help Asivad

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I am at 452. You don't see me getting an invite in February right?
Whenever I am hoping an invite, there is no draw. When there is a draw, it's around 460 ☹
There is no question in my post. Just want to know your thoughts.

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakmam1 said:
Thank you Asivad.

thanks
Not really.

As the account B belongs to you, IRCC will ask you to prove source of funds in that account as well. So you'll be required to get gift declarations from your father/friend.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaindia44 said:
Hi,

I have couple of questions regarding the application I have submitted.

1) My reference letter does only state how long I am working with the company,NOC code and skill type code. Though My HR also included a line stating if any further information is needed she will provide. My question is, the letter does not say full time permanent job. Also the offer letter which is from the same employer does not state it being permanent but it says minimum 40 hours a week and reference letter says I have been working there for more than 1 year. Will the letter provided be ok or should I need to provide further details????? (I have included most of my pay slips and T4 form)

If you're claiming 600 points based on this job, No. Your job offer letter has to explicitly state that this job offer is 'Permanent, full-time and non seasonal' in nature. For now, it just meets the 'Full time' criteria. If you aren't claiming 600 points based on this job, this should suffice.
2) For the funds I have used two Canadian bank accounts. One with 8000$ Balance. The other with 14000$ balance. The second one has a saving account which I share with my brother and I have transferred most of the balance to my personal saving account just before I submitted the application from the joint saving. Do you think this will cause any confusion ?? or do I need to provide any declaration?

If you have 600 additional points, you are exempted from POF. Else this would suffice provided there aren't any suspiciously large credit transactions within the last 6 months in either of those 2 accounts.

Details

FSW inland applicant AOR October 11
On a valid job offer (on LMIA) on PGWP

Please help Asivad

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Itsmee said:
Hi Asivad,

I am at 452. You don't see me getting an invite in February right?
Whenever I am hoping an invite, there is no draw. When there is a draw, it's around 460 ☹
There is no question in my post. Just want to know your thoughts.

Thanks
Unlikely to get an ITA in Feb '16. 452 should get you an ITA in the next 2-4 months though. Cutoffs have to fall as the backlog reduces and PNs from 2015 quota get over. Hang in there.

All the best!

canadaindia44

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2015
IELTS Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
thank you so much for the reply Asivad. Appreciate your help. Just want clarification on couple more points if u can please.

I mis- typed i don't have an LMIA. So i should not have an issue ?

the one account i have i did transfer large amount from my shared saving to my personal saving (same bank account). Since i am on PGWP and exempt from LMIA. Have a job in hand currently living in Canada. Do you think the POF will be issue ? if so, can you please suggest what should be done.

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Unlikely to get an ITA in Feb '16. 452 should get you an ITA in the next 2-4 months though. Cutoffs have to fall as the backlog reduces and PNs from 2015 quota get over. Hang in there.

All the best!
Thanks for the motivation Whenever I am losing patience, your reply cheers me up.
Have a great weekend!!!

PranavKat

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
2171 - FSW-Outland
Doc's Request.
21-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2016
LANDED..........
09-07-2016
Asivad Anac said:
That's not a typo but it doesn't mean that the officer won't look at your application earlier than that. The notes appear to indicate that everything is fine with your application - you'll just have to be patient. PPR around the corner.
Thanks for the support Asivad.
Patience is a virtue, hard to achieve under current circumstances. :)

Anna98

Feb 20, 2016
Hi Senior members,

I need some clarification !!

I came on open work permit to Canada as my spouse is an international student and I got a full time offer on which I'm employed to date.

Under the express entry, I was able to score more points than my spouse as I have completed an year of Canadian work experience , so we created a profile including me as the principal applicant. We received an ITA last month and and have submitted the application on 15th February. My husband is expecting to complete his course in mid March ( waiting to finalize the thesis) and his study permit and my open work permit expires on 31st March 2016.

While our PR is in progress, my husband can apply for post graduate work permit, but I can't extend my open work permit if apply as his dependant since he doesn't have a job yet. However, based on the CIC guidelines being the principal applicant in the EE I'm eligible to apply for Bridging open work permit, which will allow me to continue my job.

Our concern is, will there be any issue if I apply for BOWP (as I'm currently on spouse open work permit even though I have applied EE as principal applicant) and my husband apply for PGWP?

I really appreciate your thoughts on this.

Thanks so much !!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaindia44 said:
thank you so much for the reply Asivad. Appreciate your help. Just want clarification on couple more points if u can please.

I mis- typed i don't have an LMIA. So i should not have an issue ?

the one account i have i did transfer large amount from my shared saving to my personal saving (same bank account). Since i am on PGWP and exempt from LMIA. Have a job in hand currently living in Canada. Do you think the POF will be issue ? if so, can you please suggest what should be done.
You were invited under FSW so you'll have to provide POF. If you made large transfers between your accounts, you'll need to provide source of funds for the funds in the originating account.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anna98 said:
Hi Senior members,

I need some clarification !!

I came on open work permit to Canada as my spouse is an international student and I got a full time offer on which I'm employed to date.

Under the express entry, I was able to score more points than my spouse as I have completed an year of Canadian work experience , so we created a profile including me as the principal applicant. We received an ITA last month and and have submitted the application on 15th February. My husband is expecting to complete his course in mid March ( waiting to finalize the thesis) and his study permit and my open work permit expires on 31st March 2016.

While our PR is in progress, my husband can apply for post graduate work permit, but I can't extend my open work permit if apply as his dependant since he doesn't have a job yet. However, based on the CIC guidelines being the principal applicant in the EE I'm eligible to apply for Bridging open work permit, which will allow me to continue my job.

Our concern is, will there be any issue if I apply for BOWP (as I'm currently on spouse open work permit even though I have applied EE as principal applicant) and my husband apply for PGWP?

I really appreciate your thoughts on this.

Thanks so much !!
You meet all eligibility requirements as defined for BOWP.

To be eligible for a BOWP, foreign nationals must

be currently in Canada;
have valid status on a work permit that is due to expire within the next four months;
be the principal applicant on an APR under the FSWC, the CEC, the FSTC, the PNC (see note below), or one of the two caregiver classes;
have completed one of the following APR stages:
their electronic application for permanent residence (e‑APR) submitted under Express Entry has passed the R10 completeness check; or
they have received a positive eligibility assessment on their paper APR submitted by mail under one of the economic classes above;
have applied for an open work permit;
have paid the work permit processing fee and the open work permit holder fee; and
have provided, as applicable, evidence (e.g., nomination certificate) that their provincial nomination is unrestricted.