+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
So i am going for it, do i have to include my wife in "OINP" nomination when i am married? and is it a time taking process?

CAD_CAD

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Dear Asivad Anac,

is there a time limit how old should the bank statement be? Is it acceptable if the bank statement is, for example, one or two months old?

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
At the time of the PPR email, they ask you if you have any additions to be made. You can add your spouse/child that time or anytime before that. I am not very sure if you can still add dependents AFTER you send your PPs and your PR visa is issued.

If you add your spouse before you submit your post-ITA application, your points will be re-calculated. If you add him after that, points will NOT be re-created.
Yes. You can make changes to family composition till you have 'landed' in Canada to activate your PR status.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
CAD_CAD said:
Dear Asivad Anac,

is there a time limit how old should the bank statement be? Is is acceptable if the bank statement is, for example, one or two months old?

Thanks
It is if you could prove the source of funds.

If your source of funds is a gift, then, you can provide a gift deed and bank statements to provide proof of transaction.

If your funds came from a sale like property/jewellery/car, then, you can provide receipt of sale as proof.

CAD_CAD

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
It is if you could prove the source of funds.

If your source of funds is a gift, then, you can provide a gift deed and bank statements to provide proof of transaction.

If your funds came from a sale like property/jewellery/car, then, you can provide receipt of sale as proof.
I mean if the bank issued the statement one month or two months ago, will it be a problem? or should I get a newer bank statement?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
CAD_CAD said:
I mean if the bank issued the statement one month or two months ago, will it be a problem? or should I get a newer bank statement?
Get updated bank statements close to the date when you plan to submit your application.

CAD_CAD

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Get updated bank statements close to the date when you plan to submit your application.
I appreciate the response.

I might not be able to take it close to the application date, since my bank representative told me it will take 4-5 weeks for the statement to be processed and issued (reason: my bank is not in my country).

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
+1 and a genuine thank you to Asivad Anac.

Can I post a query on this thread?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Hi Asivad,
There is a mistake in my EE profile which i have submitted,

my Wife date of entrance in Country of Residence is 31st July, 2010
but actually it is 1st of August, 2010

In Schedule Form, we have to provide only YEAR and MONTH so its written like this "2010-07"

Could I put the correct date in my TRAVEL FORM (SUPPLEMENTARY FORM) form or I should go ahead with the same date?

I am afraid if my information of travel will not match with the EE Profile Information (But its just a single Travel which has problem)

Also, I have attached an extra sheet for Schedule A form, is it mandatory to be signed?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
CAD_CAD said:
I appreciate the response.

I might not be able to take it close to the application date, since my bank representative told me it will take 4-5 weeks for the statement to be processed and issued (reason: my bank is not in my country).
In that case, IMO, you could submit the latest statement that you have. You might want to write a letter of explanation highlighting the same.

SamSamo

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Hi experts,

Please help with POF issue.
I have savings in one bank in the form of deposit which is enough for my family as per CIC requirements.
When it comes to proving that those are my savings from my salary over 1 year, I think of problems which I might face. The problem is that I kept my savings in my house and decided to put them to a bank as a deposit 5 months ago. At that time I didn’t have enough money to fulfill minimum fund requirements with CIC. Then, every month, I allocated part of my salary to my bank deposit and now I have enough funds.
I can get a letter from my bank with information about total amount of savings. I have all pay stubs for the last year from my jobs (2 employers).

Do you think I might have any problem with proving my funds?

Do I need something else to prove my funds?

Thanks in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SamSamo said:
Hi experts,

Please help with POF issue.
I have savings in one bank in the form of deposit which is enough for my family as per CIC requirements.
When it comes to proving that those are my savings from my salary over 1 year, I think of problems which I might face. The problem is that I kept my savings in my house and decided to put them to a bank as a deposit 5 months ago. At that time I didn’t have enough money to fulfill minimum fund requirements with CIC. Then, every month, I allocated part of my salary to my bank deposit and now I have enough funds.
I can get a letter from my bank with information about total amount of savings. I have all pay stubs for the last year from my jobs (2 employers).

Do you think I might have any problem with proving my funds?

Do I need something else to prove my funds?

Thanks in advance.
If you haven't had the funds in a bank account in your name for at least 6 months, IRCC will ask you to provide source of funds to confirm that the funds aren't borrowed. This could be a problem here.