10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Asivad Anac said:
'Permanent, full-time, non-seasonal and indeterminate' - all mandatory. There were refusals earlier last year because the offer letter omitted one or more of those words. If all of those are in there and the applicant meets other program requirements, they can certainly apply.
So after those, "if accepted as a permanent resident" is not necessary?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnny123 said:
So after those, "if accepted as a permanent resident" is not necessary?
I imagine that goes without saying. You cannot be employed inside Canada in a permanent/indeterminate manner without being either a PR or a citizen.

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Asivad Anac said:
I imagine that goes without saying. You cannot be employed inside Canada in a permanent/indeterminate manner without being either a PR or a citizen.
I agree, but still, this is dealing with CIC and specific wording, like those mandatory terms. Thank you

Propeta

May 4, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 3215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
AOR Received.
September 9
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Hello Asivad,

I just need some advice regarding my situation. I applied for PR Application under Express Entry FSW category last September 2015 and I am still waiting for the result until now. I requested for GCMS notes and it seems I won't get a positive result. Thats why my fiancé, a canadian citizen will marry me. I was thinking if should I notify the CIC with regards to the changes of my marital status before the PR results comes. Or is it better to go to normal processing of Spousal Sponsorship?

Thank you best regards!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Propeta said:
Hello Asivad,

I just need some advice regarding my situation. I applied for PR Application under Express Entry FSW category last September 2015 and I am still waiting for the result until now. I requested for GCMS notes and it seems I won't get a positive result. Thats why my fiancé, a canadian citizen will marry me. I was thinking if should I send additional information to CIC with regards to the changes of my marital status before the PR results comes. Or is better to go to normal processing of Spousal Sponsorship?

Thank you best regards!!
You must inform CIC about change of marital status if and when that happens but marrying a Canadian citizen won't make any difference to your current PR application. Your spouse can file a spousal sponsorship application after you're married.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey
i applied on 19 and got AOr on same day
My medical is passed and they asked me schedule 4
Is this means my eligibility review is over means cleared ??
And criminal check also done?

Thank you

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheire said:
Hey
i applied on 19 and got AOr on same day
My medical is passed and they asked me schedule 4
Is this means my eligibility review is over means cleared ??
And criminal check also done?

Thank you
Nothing conclusive can be said without accessing your GCMS notes.

JZPASSI

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Doc's Request.
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
29-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-02-2017
Hi Asivad,
Yday i called CIC and they told me that my Visa office is in 'Pretoria' ( normally responsible for African countries). I have applied from Swiss and Indian citizen.

Don't know how my file landed to Pretoria..

I asked CIC the same but they dnt have any clue ..!!! have you seen this type of case?

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Hi Asivad,

Last night got PT from Ontario, have straight 45 days to submit my application, but going to marry in August 2016 (7 months later), should i go for this PT?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Siddiquis said:
Hi Asivad,

Last night got PT from Ontario, have straight 45 days to submit my application, but going to marry in August 2016 (7 months later), should i go for this PT?
Why are you in doubt? Why do you think your marriage will affect your OINP application?

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
I do not know, if this remains valid after marriage? because I have heard some people got AOR in 3 or 4 months and onwards its a 90 days procedure. so it can go beyond my marriage and what would be the status at that time?

mohitbector

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Haryana
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
06-03-2019
can i get AOR-Nomination-ITR-PR.... and then get married....?? i mean before leaving India

please help :p

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Siddiquis said:
I do not know, if this remains valid after marriage? because I have heard some people got AOR in 3 or 4 months and onwards its a 90 days procedure. so it can go beyond my marriage and what would be the status at that time?
There is no problem as long as your CRS stays 400+ after you get married. Your points must stay above 400 till you submit your post-ITA application.

The only exception here is if your points fall below 400 because of age, then you can continue with your OINP application. If the score drops due to any other reason, you must withdraw your application.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mohitbector said:
can i get AOR-Nomination-ITR-PR.... and then get married....?? i mean before leaving India

please help :p
At the time of the PPR email, they ask you if you have any additions to be made. You can add your spouse/child that time or anytime before that. I am not very sure if you can still add dependents AFTER you send your PPs and your PR visa is issued.

If you add your spouse before you submit your post-ITA application, your points will be re-calculated. If you add him after that, points will NOT be re-created.

mohitbector

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Haryana
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
06-03-2019
rajkamalmohanram said:
At the time of the PPR email, they ask you if you have any additions to be made. You can add your spouse/child that time or anytime before that. I am not very sure if you can still add dependents AFTER you send your PPs and your PR visa is issued.

If you add your spouse before you submit your post-ITA application, your points will be re-calculated. If you add him after that, points will NOT be re-created.
then when i can i finally get married :p without any hiccups involved