+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you Asivad Anac

eecandidate

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Hi all,
I am building few doubt in travel history submission in eAPR. Please kindly advise on following:

I went to UK on a student Visa on Dec 20, 2005 and returned permanently back to my home country on March, 2012. However, during this 6 year period, I travelled to my home country thrice for about a month each and returned.
My doubt is in the travel history section, I mentioned Dec 20, 2005 to March, 2012 travelling to UK for the purpose of study. I did not include those three trips I made back and forth to my home country and UK. Is this a cause of concern? However, I have included pages of my passport which show stampings along with dates. I just didnt bother to include the specifi dates of my travel in travel history section.

Because of this since my AOR in November, my background check is still not needed at this time. Could this be the potential reason.

Please kindly help what should I do?

Ertugru

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Hi Asivad Anac,

Please help. My education documents are attested/stamped at backside. In this situation should I scan both sides? On the other hand can we put/write/Add soft notes on PDF files like "Front side" , "Back Side" etc and can we use soft highlighter of PDF.

Please suggest.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Ertugru said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

Please help. My education documents are attested/stamped at backside. In this situation should I scan both sides? On the other hand can we put/write/Add soft notes on PDF files like "Front side" , "Back Side" etc and can we use soft highlighter of PDF.

Please suggest.
You and I may appreciate the use of better technology for our jobs but i suggest don't take chances (for something as crucial to you as Application) with someone else's understanding/capability to use the technology. What if they take all printouts and use hard copies for their study/evaluations?

Better option would be to scan both sides and send. Simple & Easy.

Ertugru

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
CanadaWeCome said:
You and I may appreciate the use of better technology for our jobs but i suggest don't take chances (for something as crucial to you as Application) with someone else's understanding/capability to use the technology. What if they take all printouts and use hard copies for their study/evaluations?

Better option would be to scan both sides and send. Simple & Easy.
Thank you!

KKUMAR14

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Hello Asivad Anac and his admirers (including me) :),

I need some confirmations. After having read and understood from some discussions I will be doing the following
1) Have showed my spouse's employment details in work history and will submit only his offer letter,relieving letter and current company's payslips.
2)Have added my name to my spouse's bank account and made it to joint account to show for POF, along with bank letter ,6 months account balance and 6 months credit card history.
3)Have included my current job only in Personal history and not in working history as I am not claiming any points for this job (different NOC). Also will not be providing any proof for this.

Kindly let me know if I am making any mistake.

4)Also I don't have my first year's (2008-2009) payslip. So which duration should I submit for my job tenure of 2008-2012?

Hope someone will clear my doubts.
Thank you all in advance

Cheers
Karishma

damien86

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
CanadaWeCome said:
Absolutely!
thank you. so one page can actually suffice for proof of funds? It doesn't mention any credit cards since no credit card is tied to that account. Do I need to provide every single account I have with all banks? Does Canada care about that?

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi damien, it is not all accounts in all banks.
You need the documents from the bank where the accounttobe used for POF is. You should however list all accounts you have in this bank including the credit cards.

In mine I list the POF account + my joint savings account with my husband.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
damien86 said:
thank you. so one page can actually suffice for proof of funds? It doesn't mention any credit cards since no credit card is tied to that account. Do I need to provide every single account I have with all banks? Does Canada care about that?
No...No need for any additional accounts if one account shown has the necessary funds.

Ertugru

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Hi Asivad Anac,

In order to safely move forward to next step while completing Post ITA, please guide.

(a) After filling all post ITA forms in Express entry profile the next step will be documents uploading checklist or the form where we can upload our documents. Am I correct?

(b) Can we come back/access and edit any info in our forms at the point of / from documents uploading checklist?

Thanks.

damien86

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
AnnaBG said:
Hi damien, it is not all accounts in all banks.
You need the documents from the bank where the accounttobe used for POF is. You should however list all accounts you have in this bank including the credit cards.

In mine I list the POF account + my joint savings account with my husband.
Hi, thank you for your answer. The thing is the letter does not mention any credit cards (which I do not have from this bank). It does however say that the letter includes all the outstanding debts. do you think this is a problem?

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think Ihave asked the ssme question as I do have a mutual loan with my mother.
Take the document from the bank you have no loans at. No need to declare the other accounts. Be on the safe side. As long as this account satisfies your pof needs you dont need to provide another one.

Ertugru

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Ertugru said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

In order to safely move forward to next step while completing Post ITA, please guide.

(a) After filling all post ITA forms in Express entry profile the next step will be documents uploading checklist or the form where we can upload our documents. Am I correct?

(b) Can we come back/access and edit any info in our forms at the point of / from documents uploading checklist?

Thanks.
Please Asivad Anac have look on the query, please!

damien86

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
AnnaBG said:
I think Ihave asked the ssme question as I do have a mutual loan with my mother.
Take the document from the bank you have no loans at. No need to declare the other accounts. Be on the safe side. As long as this account satisfies your pof needs you dont need to provide another one.
do people really get refused for small details?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ertugru said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

Yes.

Yes. You can make edits till you pay the fees and submit your application.

Thanks.