CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2021
Med's Done....
09-02-2021
If you're not there in person, I believe at the very least you need to mail your fingerprints. So I guess other docs (if required) don't change much.
Thanks guys!

blue_human

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2021
Med's Done....
09-02-2021
I did everything online. When you filed the online application, you need to send them the requested document files. Time depends on your communication. I delayed it myself so I dont remember how long. After you send the finger print to them by DHL prepaid label service (they provided), it takes 3 days from Canada to Thailand. They will notify you when they receive it, and when they submit it to Thai Royal Police office (or where the police check will be issue, I may remember the wrong name). To me, they are very professional cause they provide you all the steps they are doing. When they send to that office, I think they said 7days to get it done. As long as they receive it, they will email you the scanned file. Thats whaT you need right. The hard copy will send to your address later on.
Thanks for the clarification!

blue_human

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2021
Med's Done....
09-02-2021
If you're not there in person, I believe at the very least you need to mail your fingerprints. So I guess other docs (if required) don't change much.
Hi, hope you're still here in the forums. Did you wait for the IRCC request for the Police Certificate for Thailand? It says so in the website (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/thailand.html):

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No. Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a Police Certificate.

Name of document(s) to get: Police Certificate

However, my upload form already contains a slot for "Police certificate (Thailand)". Will the outsourcing ask for it?

Thanks.

blue_human

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2021
Med's Done....
09-02-2021
I did everything online. When you filed the online application, you need to send them the requested document files. Time depends on your communication. I delayed it myself so I dont remember how long. After you send the finger print to them by DHL prepaid label service (they provided), it takes 3 days from Canada to Thailand. They will notify you when they receive it, and when they submit it to Thai Royal Police office (or where the police check will be issue, I may remember the wrong name). To me, they are very professional cause they provide you all the steps they are doing. When they send to that office, I think they said 7days to get it done. As long as they receive it, they will email you the scanned file. Thats whaT you need right. The hard copy will send to your address later on.
Where did you get your fingerprints done?

Also, did you wait for the IRCC request for the Police Certificate for Thailand? It says so in the website (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/thailand.html):

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No. Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a letter requesting a police certificate after you send your Application for Permanent Residence. You must bring that letter when you apply for a Police Certificate.

Name of document(s) to get: Police Certificate

However, my upload form already contains a slot for "Police certificate (Thailand)". Will the outsourcing company ask for it?

Thanks.