08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
hshringi said:
I live in Bangalore (India). Afaik either the local police don't take fingerprints or take them in such poor quality that they are as good as none

You got a PCC for Thailand as well? That's interesting

And I'm not sure how I can authorize my parents but ofcourse if its acceptable then they'll submit the application on my behalf (I know its acceptable in Singapore but I haven't read anything as such about Thailand)

Also, you did not require anything written in Thai? Someone had mentioned this problem on another thread in the forum

And what was the application fee?

Rest as you said shouldn't be a problem

Thanks for your help!
No, I didn't need a Thai one. I got fingerprints for my own country. If your parents live in Thailand you may ask them to go to a police office and get more info. If the quality of fingerprints isn't good, then I suppose you can not do much!

hshringi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Bangalore, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
23-04-2016
Going to a police station in Thailand is next to hopeless as they practically only speak Thai in the police station.

Besides I doubt they would understand what my parents will try to explain to them in English anyways

So yeah, I'm back to square one again

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can contact this number and inquiry PCC of Thailand, he might help you with this.
(66)081-823-5973.

hshringi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Bangalore, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
23-04-2016
Who does the number belong to? Thanks mate!

EliseHuynh

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 7
IELTS Request
None
Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
It is an interesting topic for me. I spent one year in Thailand in 2005. I collected all requirement document to get Thai PPC. But, I have to wait for the requirement letter from CIC. In fact, I think that I can apply Thai PCC without it, but I am worry :-\

I think that I can ask my friend who is currently working in Thailand to apply and get the result for me. I do hope that Thai policeman are OK with this.

Applying Thai PCC from Canada is quite complicated, since Thai police need a self-return envelope to send back to the applicant. It is tricky since, I cannot order DHL or EMS for such service. I have to wait about more than month to get the result. I currently live in Canada. In addition, the Thai PPC is the last requirement for my PR application. I know that I have to do, but I cannot process. :'(

hshringi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Bangalore, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
23-04-2016
Hi Elise,

Your situation sounds awfully similar to mine

If you find out about this, PLEASE let me know...I'm practically begging you here lol

nothingtt28

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Hello All,

Sorry to call back this topic after 3 years, LOL. Can any of you share your experience in regards to PCC in Thailand? I'm stuck now as you were.

Thank you very much!

StarWar2018

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Hello All,

Sorry to call back this topic after 3 years, LOL. Can any of you share your experience in regards to PCC in Thailand? I'm stuck now as you were.

Thank you very much!
Hi,

I am in the same situation as you. I just received a request from CIC to obtain Thai Police certificate. Were you able to obtain Thai police certificate?

Thank you,

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Hi,

I am in the same situation as you. I just received a request from CIC to obtain Thai Police certificate. Were you able to obtain Thai police certificate?

Thank you,
I got mine recently. Since I was worried about time, I used the outsourcing agent that's mentioned on the police website. They charged significantly more than the actual fee, but was able to get it in something like a week, instead of the official 30 working days. Feel free to send me a private message if you need details.

Reactions: blue_human

nothingtt28

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Hi,

Yea I got it via a service company. You can find all the information in their website at https://www.thaipolicecertificate.org/apply-now?gclid=CjwKCAjwxrzoBRBBEiwAbtX1n3bYZWabJfxkk83Dt7Jv1RpyPnat4ZRWXfn61EwbTvGSEvv3D2mOahoCTxUQAvD_BwE. This company is quite good and convenient. After you submit an online application, they will contact to your email to give you more instruction in very much detail. Then after they get th certificate in Thailand, they will send you the scanned file right away and you will wait for the hard copy which will mail to your address in Canada later. Very good service. If you have any question, you can just write an email to them, they re very responsive.

blue_human

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2021
Med's Done....
09-02-2021
I got mine recently. Since I was worried about time, I used the outsourcing agent that's mentioned on the police website. They charged significantly more than the actual fee, but was able to get it in something like a week, instead of the official 30 working days. Feel free to send me a private message if you need details.
Hi Aamool, what website is this? Is it the same as one mentioned by nothingtt28 above?

blue_human

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2021
Med's Done....
09-02-2021
Hi,

Yea I got it via a service company. You can find all the information in their website at https://www.thaipolicecertificate.org/apply-now?gclid=CjwKCAjwxrzoBRBBEiwAbtX1n3bYZWabJfxkk83Dt7Jv1RpyPnat4ZRWXfn61EwbTvGSEvv3D2mOahoCTxUQAvD_BwE. This company is quite good and convenient. After you submit an online application, they will contact to your email to give you more instruction in very much detail. Then after they get th certificate in Thailand, they will send you the scanned file right away and you will wait for the hard copy which will mail to your address in Canada later. Very good service. If you have any question, you can just write an email to them, they re very responsive.
Did you have to send the documents via mail? I saw that there's some outsourcing companies that require sending documents via mail?
And how long did it take from the start to end of process (when you got the police certificate)?

Thanks so much!

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Did you have to send the documents via mail? I saw that there's some outsourcing companies that require sending documents via mail?
And how long did it take from the start to end of process (when you got the police certificate)?

Thanks so much!
If you're not there in person, I believe at the very least you need to mail your fingerprints. So I guess other docs (if required) don't change much.

nothingtt28

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017

Thanks so much!
I did everything online. When you filed the online application, you need to send them the requested document files. Time depends on your communication. I delayed it myself so I dont remember how long. After you send the finger print to them by DHL prepaid label service (they provided), it takes 3 days from Canada to Thailand. They will notify you when they receive it, and when they submit it to Thai Royal Police office (or where the police check will be issue, I may remember the wrong name). To me, they are very professional cause they provide you all the steps they are doing. When they send to that office, I think they said 7days to get it done. As long as they receive it, they will email you the scanned file. Thats whaT you need right. The hard copy will send to your address later on.