Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
Arora1990 said:
@mspjal

Hello sir any good news??

Keep update thanx
@ Arora Sahab and other Friends,

By grace of God , my parents have reportedly received back their "Multiple Entry" Visa stamped passports with validity extending upto the expiry dates of PPTs.

I append the time line of their application,as under:-

Date of filing of application : May 10,2016 at VFS Jalandhar
Date on which application
forwarded to CHC,Chandigarh: May 11, 2016.
Change in status : June 15,2016,processing completed and PPTs dispatched to CVAC,Jalandhar
Visa stamped PPTs Recvd. : June 16,2016

Friends, I really appreciate the kind of mutual cooperation extended by the forum members.I herby express my gratitude to all and sincerely wish that their wait comes to an end with happy news ,very soon .

Good luck.God bless all !!!!

mspjal

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Arora1990 said:
@mspjal

Congratulations, its time to celebrate
So happy for u hv a grt time
Arora Sahab,

Thank you ,so much. Wish and pray that you also get a good news ,soon. I reckon your time line is almost similar to that of my parents.Therefore,a happy news is on card.

Good luck. God bless all !!!!

mspjal

Arora1990

Jun 7, 2016
@mspjal

Your Passport Status
Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxxx– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office CHANDIGARH,, on 16/06/2016 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

Fingers crossed lets c !!!!!!

Jshukla

Jun 8, 2016
mspjal said:
@ Arora Sahab and other Friends,

By grace of God , my parents have reportedly received back their "Multiple Entry" Visa stamped passports with validity extending upto the expiry dates of PPTs.

I append the time line of their application,as under:-

Date of filing of application : May 10,2016 at VFS Jalandhar
Date on which application
forwarded to CHC,Chandigarh: May 11, 2016.
Change in status : June 15,2016,processing completed and PPTs dispatched to CVAC,Jalandhar
Visa stamped PPTs Recvd. : June 16,2016

Friends, I really appreciate the kind of mutual cooperation extended by the forum members.I herby express my gratitude to all and sincerely wish that their wait comes to an end with happy news ,very soon .

Good luck.God bless all !!!!

mspjal
@mspjal

Congratulations,
Finally your parents gets visa. Wish your parents happy journey and hope they have good time with you guys in canada

Jshukla

Jun 8, 2016
Good day for me as well

Passsports has been dispatched today

Timeline follows

Trv applied - 09 may 2016 at Jalandhar Vac
Application forwarded to chandigarh consulate - 10 may 2016
Passport dispatched - 16 june 2016

Fingers crossed
Hope its a visa

Jshukla

Jun 8, 2016
Arora1990 said:
@mspjal

Your Passport Status
Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxxx– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office CHANDIGARH,, on 16/06/2016 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

Fingers crossed lets c !!!!!!
@Arora 1990

Gud luck

May god blesses us with visa

Tara

Star Member
Jan 15, 2009
My Father received request for passport today. He is travelling to USA right now so can not send the passport.

I need to find out if we can send the passport to Canadian Consulate in USA for stamping. Anyone have any information regarding this situation, Are we allowed to do that?

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
@Arora Sahab , Jshukla ji,

It is really very happy news.

Both of YOU will get your passports on JUNE 17,2016-the day, I pray, shall be the day of celebration in the families.I am sure, both of you must have received SMS from VFS Jalandhar/CHANDIGARH covering instructions for collection of PPTS.If instructions state that the PPTS were Couriered to Blue Dart Courier service then you should contact their delivery offices or else VFS JALNDHAR OR CHANDIGARH

Shuklaji, if you are INSTRUCTED TO CONTACT CHC COURIER PARTNER and staying at Jalandhar, please visit Blue Dart office near Skylark Hotel at about 11.00 'O clock in the morning. Make sure to carry with you the receipt issued by VSF Canada at the time of submission of your TRV application.You will be given packet containing ,hopefully,Visa stamped passport(s).Thanx for your kind words.

Arora Sahab, LET US WISH AND PRAY a good news from ,as well.

Good luck. God bless all !

mspjal

Arora1990

Jun 7, 2016
Hello guys we got 10 year multiple visa till ten pp validiti

Thanx u all ur good wishes. Best of luck u all guys

Fly soon thank u

Jshukla

Jun 8, 2016
Arora1990 said:
Hello guys we got 10 year multiple visa till ten pp validiti

Thanx u all ur good wishes. Best of luck u all guys

Fly soon thank u
Congratulations Arora ji,

Wish you a happy journey and pleasent stay

dieselman

May 13, 2016
Dear Forum Members,
I have applied for my TRV for tourist/visitor visa (along with my wife, daughter and son) on 16th May, 2016 through VFS Jalandhar. That time, the processing time was given as 19 days, which eventually went up to 23 days by last week.
We all have valid US visas, and we were supposed to attend my nephew's marriage in Los Angeles. But we have already missed that. We had planned to visit my brother in Vancouver after that. It's been more than a month now and More over half of my kid's holidays have also been passed. We all are worried now that when will we get back our passports.
Can anyone suggest me what is the estimated timeline for receiving back the passports.
And one more question, If I decide to withdraw my passports, how much time they will take to give back my passports?
Thanks.

scorpiomailin

Dec 14, 2015
Is there serious delay in application processing for Super Visa? I have applied for my dad in March, medical was done in first week of April and passport was sent on April 11th. Since then I have not heard anything from them. I have filled online webform but it says, CHC will reply back in 28 days (which will finish at the end of June). It was a paper application, not sure if it is suppose to be this slow for Super Visa?

Any timelines around my timelines will be appreciated.

Thanks

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
dieselman said:
Dear Forum Members,
I have applied for my TRV for tourist/visitor visa (along with my wife, daughter and son) on 16th May, 2016 through VFS Jalandhar. That time, the processing time was given as 19 days, which eventually went up to 23 days by last week.
We all have valid US visas, and we were supposed to attend my nephew's marriage in Los Angeles. But we have already missed that. We had planned to visit my brother in Vancouver after that. It's been more than a month now and More over half of my kid's holidays have also been passed. We all are worried now that when will we get back our passports.
Can anyone suggest me what is the estimated timeline for receiving back the passports.
And one more question, If I decide to withdraw my passports, how much time they will take to give back my passports?
Thanks.
@dieselman,.

Your concern is understandable.

You must have observed from the time line of all those who have recvd. back their visa stamped PPTs that, on average, it takes 35 to 40 days in all and 25 to 30 working days for the entire process to complete.This way, you can compare tour own status.

As regard withdrawal of passport, you can write to Visa Office categorically stating what your position is and submit it to VFS OFFICE where you had filed your application. It may take a week's time to get the PPTs back.

Having said all this,I am of the view that you should better wait for the decision.May be, you are close to get a happy news.

Good luck. God bless all !!!

mspjal

T.Rex87

Feb 12, 2016
Hi guys! i applied for TRV online for my wife (resident of Chandigarh). There's no other update online except 'Medical Passed' but we received a message in her online account to submit her passport to the CIC. Is this usual to receive passport request earlier than online update on decision? I'm not sure if her visa has been approved or not- well it looks like they are asking for passport only to issue the visa. Her visa was refused last month and then we applied it again this month. someone who applied online and was approved may have better idea. I appreciate your replies to my post. Thanks in advance :)