Yes, CEC inland.

jammin24

Star Member
May 4, 2016
munjal said:
Hi GoHaPPyCaN,
What were your scores in TEF?
and how did you prepared for TEF?
pls can you recommend any specific study material for TEF prep..

thanks in advance
Hachette has a TEF prep book, with sample questions and answers and practice tests, which is what I used and found very helpful. http://www.amazon.com/TEF-Test-DEvaluation-Francais-French/dp/2011551668

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jammin24 said:
Hachette has a TEF prep book, with sample questions and answers and practice tests, which is what I used and found very helpful. http://www.amazon.com/TEF-Test-DEvaluation-Francais-French/dp/2011551668
Thank you jammin24,
I will check this.

JuliaDe

May 24, 2016
helena21 said:
I managed to find one book fully online and for the other I have audio files only (I borrowed the book itself from Alliance Francaise in my country). Send me your e-mail address and I can send them to you via we transfer if you want, to save you some time. :)

H.
Hi Helena.

Struggling with TEF preparation here, my email is vkded0706@gmail.com

Can you please share your files? Really appreciate it. Thanks.

Gurbhej1989

May 15, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I am appearing for TEF next month. Although I have DELF B1 to my credits but this test still scares as I can't find any practice material online. I'll be really grateful if somebody can share with me the materials. Especially the "Comprehension Ecrite" part.

regards
Gurbhej

Mallikaasharmaa

Feb 13, 2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2017
Gurbhej1989 said:
Hi Everyone,

I am appearing for TEF next month. Although I have DELF B1 to my credits but this test still scares as I can't find any practice material online. I'll be really grateful if somebody can share with me the materials. Especially the "Comprehension Ecrite" part.

regards
Gurbhej
Hello,

I am also preparing for TEF and I have managed to find 2 books online.. if you give me your mail address I can send those to you... but they are missing the audio....

Gurbhej1989

May 15, 2014
Mallikaasharmaa said:
Hello,

I am also preparing for TEF and I have managed to find 2 books online.. if you give me your mail address I can send those to you... but they are missing the audio....
Thanks a lot Mallika. I have inboxed you my address.

Regards
Gurbhej

nipuns1

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
canada
Visa Office......
ottawa
Anybody preparing for tef exam , please get in touch , I am planning to give it in December

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am also preparing for the TEF since it is the cheapest way to get permanent residence since my family is in ontario.(universities are very expensive in ontario)
after studing french for one year and using the ASSIMIL mehods i just started with the TEF preparation guides, it's not that difficult, just like the ielts if you understand english it is only learning the stucture of the test and do some practice. the most important thing is knowing french.
to me the most difficult module is the writing section or expression orale. french can be difficult to write.
however, since the cic stated that new rules for express entry will be announced this fall i decided to wait before i take the test.

BXL

Aug 11, 2016
Hi Helena.

I just hit the road for TEF preparation, My present level is somewhere NCLC (CLB) 5. I am determined to get NCLC 7 in a few months.
Can you please share your files? My email is himalaya55555@yahoo.com
Really appreciate it. Thank you.

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there is not much preparation material for TEF online, you must be careful cuz the answer sheets on those guides have mistakes , you be studying with someone who can help you if your level of french is not advanced.

I FOUND THESE REVIEWS ONLINE:

https://www.amazon.com/TEF-Test-dEvaluation-Francais-activites/dp/2090333480/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1470967100&sr=8-2&keywords=TEF

https://www.amazon.com/dEvaluation-Francais-French-Hachette-Livre/dp/2011551668/ref=pd_sim_14_2?ie=UTF8&dpID=51Xm92kS9bL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL320_SR228%2C320_&psc=1&refRID=1YMGFDQHXGP6Q1D3FJRM

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
And I thought IELTS is hard.

So please can you help me I can't find anything online. Where can I go on TEF exam, where are they organized?? Is it online?

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
astralsource said:
So please can you help me I can't find anything online. Where can I go on TEF exam, where are they organized?? Is it online?
Try this link.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
I tried to check online using the crs calculator to see how much of a score boost can it do if i study french and take the test but it seems that i will need a decent score to have around 12-24 extra points max and am not sure if its really applicable since the scores are written in a wide range of numbers,like what are the average scores for example equivalent to band 6 in ielts