+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa withdrawed, should I wait for their answer?

clairerl

Aug 6, 2024
Hi!
I applied for super visas for my parents since February from China and still hasn’t got the results. They have submitted the biometrics and medical tests in March though…
They really want to be here in September so we decided to withdraw their applications. I filled out the web forms last week. Now my question is, should they wait for IRCC to reply to the withdrawal before travelling to Canada with their multiple entries visitor’s Visa (which they already have), or as soon as the withdrawal is submitted, they’re « free » to go?
They have their passports with them so technically nothing hold them really right?
Thank you in advance!
Claire

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi!
I applied for super visas for my parents since February from China and still hasn’t got the results. They have submitted the biometrics and medical tests in March though…
They really want to be here in September so we decided to withdraw their applications. I filled out the web forms last week. Now my question is, should they wait for IRCC to reply to the withdrawal before travelling to Canada with their multiple entries visitor’s Visa (which they already have), or as soon as the withdrawal is submitted, they’re « free » to go?
They have their passports with them so technically nothing hold them really right?
Thank you in advance!
Claire
They can travel without waiting for a response. There was no need to withdraw the super visa application.

clairerl

Aug 6, 2024
They can travel without waiting for a response. There was no need to withdraw the super visa application.
Thanks!
But if they don’t withdraw, what happens when IRCC asked for their passport and they are already in Canada?

clairerl

Aug 6, 2024
Just to update on my experience. I filled out the web form specifically to withdraw the applications of my parents' supervisas.
For my dad, I received an email saying "If you would like to withdraw your application, please fill out the web form..." which is what I did! I got the feeling that they didn't read my explication at all.
For my mom, the agent referred to a document sent in the IRCC portal account, but it's a document saying "Your application is in process...we don't need any additional information for now...We cannot predict how long it will take to process your demand, etc, etc."
So they avoided my demands and refuse to withdraw our applications?
Anyways, they plan to come on their visitor's visa.

gokul0989

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Hello,
I am applying for my parents super visa and both of them are retired. My father receives pension but mother does not. Should I be showing funds in my fathers name in an Indian bank account and a letter from him stating that he will cover for my mother's expenses as well. Also, I do not have like monthly savings, is it just enough to show the NOA, Employment letter, pay stubs and bank balance confirmation (instead of statements by depositing some amount at once). I would really appreciate your help.

Thank you