+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

meghani

Nov 8, 2015
Hi All,

Today I received a refusal email from CIC regarding my mother's super visa. I dont know what want wrong because I was sure that I have submitted each and every document.

I need you advise guys that what should I do now.

Below mentioned are the points which considered being the reason for refusal and according to my understanding, can be justified:

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

1) Travel History - My mom visited Australia, two times and she full filled all the visa obligations and returned to her homeland within valid visa time.
2) Family Ties in Canada and in the country of residence - It's been one and a half years that my wife and I are living in Canada as a permanent resident.
3) The purpose of visit - She wants to meet us and visit Canada.
4) Personal Assets and Financial status - She owns a house in her home country, and she also has a decent amount of savings in the bank which we proved by submitting her bank statement & we also mentioned in the letter of invitation that we will take care of her all the expenses in Canada (air ticket and accommodation and everything).
5) Not satisfied sponsors meet LICO for 3 - My wife and I earns more than the requirement of LICO for three people.

Please guys help me.

manal85

Jan 12, 2016
meghani said:
Hi All,

Today I received a refusal email from CIC regarding my mother's super visa. I dont know what want wrong because I was sure that I have submitted each and every document.

Below mentioned are the points which considered being the reason for refusal and according to my understanding, can be justified:

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary

1) Travel History - My mom visited Australia, two times and she full filled all the visa obligations and returned to her homeland within valid visa time.
2) Family Ties in Canada and in the country of residence - It's been one and a half years that my wife and I are living in Canada as a permanent resident.
4) Personal Assets and Financial status - She owns a house in her home country, and she also has a decent amount of savings in the bank which we proved by submitting her bank statement & we also mentioned in the letter of invitation that we will take care of her all the expenses in Canada (air ticket and accommodation and everything).
5) Not satisfied sponsors meet LICO for 3 - My wife and I earns more than the requirement of LICO for three people.

Please guys help me.
I'm so sorry about that !
When they want to refuse they will just make up reasons for it .
Can you please share your timeline . I have applied for my mom on Nov / 12/2015
Did your mom went through medical exam?
I hope if u re apply she will get it .
Im not an expert to give any advice .
But i heard if u get help from an agent it may help . Not sure though .

sarakhans

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
AOR Received.
08-08-2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) 11-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-03-2012
LANDED..........
(DM) 15-04-2013
Hi Guys

Just wanted to see if anyone can provide me some input into how long process is for Super Visa. The last visa I applied was for my husband's visit visa, which took almost 2 months. We recently applied for SUPERVISA for my MIL, and I was wondering approximately how long it takes, and the validity I should expect if it gets approved. We applied on Feb 2, 2016, and got a Medical Request on Feb 14, 2016. We got appointment at IOM KHI for Feb 25 - Passport was submitted along with the application. Is there a higher probability of acceptance if they asked for medical? How long does it take to receive passport after successful Medical Exam? Thanks for your responses.

ZRM

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2014
Doc's Request.
With application
AOR Received.
26-Aug-2014
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
26-Aug-2014
Med's Request
28-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
11-Dec-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-Dec-2014 (Abu Dhabi) & 13-Jan-2015 (Islamabad)
VISA ISSUED...
29-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
01-Jun-2015
meghani said:
Hi All,

Please guys help me.
Hi,

The same thing happened with my mother's case. Her visa also got refused today with the same reasons.

I arrived here in Jun-15, got a professional job in 4 months and sponsored her. I can also support 5 persons.

I can't und. y r thy doing this. Thy can sponsor refugees for whom thy hv to pay fm thr own pocket, and a person wants to invite thr parents to visit them and thy don't hv to pay fr them but thy refuse thr visas. :(

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
saif_21 said:
Hi All,

Anyone's parent Super Visa got refused from Islamabad?? Does it happen a lot from Islamabad??

My mother's super visa got refused because of:

- Family ties in Canada and home country. (Although Super visa is more focused on the child and his salary in Canada with less emphasis on the parent. In my case my mother has ample family and financial ties in Pakistan)

There is no other reason explained. I heard once the child/Grandchild in Canada meets LICO and has medical insurance, super visa is pretty straight forward process? Although I included all documents (Notarized invitation letter, My birth certificate, Notice of assessment, 1 year medical insurance, Canadian citizenship poof, MY Bank statements, Employment letter with salary and job responsibilities - ALSO I attached my mother's bank statements which has more than $30K and her notarized property documents) - NO DOCUMENT WAS MISSING...

Now her visit visa was also refused in 2014 because of (Travel history, family ties and purpose of visit)

Although she has travel extensively to UK/USA/Italy/Saudi Arabia/ and still hold a valid 5 years multiple entry USA visitor visa.

My mother is a widow. We are 3 siblings (sister, brother, myself) I have an older brother, his 2 children/wife. Also my mother's mother live with her in the same house. My sister lives in UK and I am in Canada. (All this was explained in a cover letter)

Any suggestion?

Hello,

Its really sad to know that despite fulfilling all the requirements, the visa was not issued. My mother applied for a visit visa but denied. Now I am going to apply for the super visa. I feel that the case is stronger when you can substantiate reasons for coming to Canada. That is, having children in Canada and visiting them only is not a strong enough reason.

vahidyz

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
nope no news from cic, its been more than 4 months since the medicals, i emailed chc and they said we are waiting for your medical results, and then i emailed IOM and they confirmed that they uploaded the medical results in november 2015, what could the issue be ?

chau01

Star Member
May 29, 2006
vahidyz said:
nope no news from cic, its been more than 4 months since the medicals, i emailed chc and they said we are waiting for your medical results, and then i emailed IOM and they confirmed that they uploaded the medical results in november 2015, what could the issue be ?
Medicals missing some where in CIC system, CIC having issues with online applications.
My application got cancelled on CIC system and now they say they created new application.

Can you ask IOM to provide copy of medicals and u can send to CHC?

vahidyz

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
i can surely ask IOM to provide a copy but i guess they are not allowed to disclose the results to the client right ?

shabib

Mar 8, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone applied in Aug 2015 and didnt receive a passport request yet.

I applied for Super Visa for my In-Laws and my timelines are;

Applied online on August 17 2015
Biomatric done on August 18 2015
Medical received on Oct 30 2015
Result updated for Father in law on Feb 19 2016 and mother in law medical status still showing waiting even though her medical was completed on Nov 18 2015.

if anyone have similar situation then please share your experience. any assistance to expedite my case will be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Shabib

sarakhans

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
AOR Received.
08-08-2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) 11-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-03-2012
LANDED..........
(DM) 15-04-2013
sarakhans said:
Hi Guys

Just wanted to see if anyone can provide me some input into how long process is for Super Visa. The last visa I applied was for my husband's visit visa, which took almost 2 months. We recently applied for SUPERVISA for my MIL, and I was wondering approximately how long it takes, and the validity I should expect if it gets approved. We applied on Feb 2, 2016, and got a Medical Request on Feb 14, 2016. We got appointment at IOM KHI for Feb 25 - Passport was submitted along with the application. Is there a higher probability of acceptance if they asked for medical? How long does it take to receive passport after successful Medical Exam? Thanks for your responses.

So today we got an email that passport has been dispatched from Canadian Embassy today. Does this mean visa got issued?

vahidyz

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
hi shabib i am facing the sam problem . my father did his medicals for the supervisa on nov 9th 2015 and the ecas still says that we are awaiting ur medicals although iom karachi has confirmed that they uploaded the medical results in november itself. i dont understand what to do ??