01-01-2013
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Passport Req..
PPR 1 : 24-07-2013 PPR 2 : 15-08-2013
LANDED..........
23-10-2014
Hi All,

I have a question, i have sent all the docs in first week of Jan-15 and mom has submitted documents and got bio-metric done. now will be notified by CIC with file number ? I just have vsf tracking number, which is just saying file was transferred from khi to isb on xx Jan 15.

So will I get the separate tracking/file number from cic ?

ranasahib

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
App. Filed.......
June 2016
Aslam ul alakum

Here is updates

Parents apply in 14 July 2014 from Lahore visa office

Got Medical on 10 Sept for both
Medical done on 23 Sept 2014

Second medical for Father on 30,sept 2014, 01 oct,2nd oct,2014
Final X-ray for Father 23 Dec,2014

Visa issued on 14 Jan 2015 for 4Years

Savior

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2011
AOR Received.
01-03-2011
Med's Request
01-01-2013
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
23-10-2014
ranasahib said:
Aslam ul alakum

Here is updates

Parents apply in 14 July 2014 from Lahore visa office

Got Medical on 10 Sept for both
Medical done on 23 Sept 2014

Second medical for Father on 30,sept 2014, 01 oct,2nd oct,2014
Final X-ray for Father 23 Dec,2014

Visa issued on 14 Jan 2015 for 4Years
Question: what is the Passport expiration date or year ? and super visa is for 10 year or max/upto 10 years ?

ranasahib

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
App. Filed.......
June 2016
Passport is valid for next ten years

but I do not think they will give you full ten years. I am also shocked but what can we do. Every one knows how Canadian embassy deals with us.

CHAND394

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
July-2011
Doc's Request.
June-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-2011
Med's Request
Jun-2012
Med's Done....
Jul-2012
Interview........
ALHUMDULILALLAH, Waived
Passport Req..
Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2013
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH, Jun-2013
Hey Guyz,

please i need your advise.

First of all, I suponsered by my wife and still under her sponsership, i mean i have canadian residence card and i come to canada 1 and half year ago.

so now i have some questions:

1 - can i/my wife or only i or only my wife can sponser my parents.

2 - Did they change visa office islamabd to london for super visa or ?

3 - do i have to fill all forms twice for my mother and father separately, and if i have to fill separately then can i submit under one envelope.

4 - do i have to submit any kind of forms in canada to approved my sponsership (financial etc) or just i need to send the financial documents to my parents as an attachment to their file.

5 - My father is on a wheel chair and having medical history, but not any dangerous disease. so what is the chance of medical failure.

Any reply to any of my question will be appriciated.

Regards

Savior

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2011
AOR Received.
01-03-2011
Med's Request
01-01-2013
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
23-10-2014
CHAND394 said:
Hey Guyz,

please i need your advise.

First of all, I suponsered by my wife and still under her sponsership, i mean i have canadian residence card and i come to canada 1 and half year ago.

so now i have some questions:

1 - can i/my wife or only i or only my wife can sponser my parents.

2 - Did they change visa office islamabd to london for super visa or ?

3 - do i have to fill all forms twice for my mother and father separately, and if i have to fill separately then can i submit under one envelope.

4 - do i have to submit any kind of forms in canada to approved my sponsership (financial etc) or just i need to send the financial documents to my parents as an attachment to their file.

5 - My father is on a wheel chair and having medical history, but not any dangerous disease. so what is the chance of medical failure.

Any reply to any of my question will be appriciated.

Regards
Hi,

I may be able to answer your few questions:

1 - If you have 3 years (means you should have 3 yrs of tax returns filed) in Canada then you can sponsor your parents. Ideally, you can call your parents on Super Visa or visit visa. The probability of getting your parents sponsorship is less. WHY? because (please don't take me wrong) your parents are old and your father is on wheel chair so Govt. will never take the liability on thr account. As they never paid the taxes in Canada so why would they takecare of them. So best way to get them here is on SuperVisa which is given for 10 years and entry is for 2 yrs. So think about it.
2- No they haven't. All the case files goes to Isb and based on case to case basis its moved
3- It all depends how are you applying, if you are applying separately then you need to do it 2 forms. If together then your father will be main applicant and your mother would be secondary applicant who will accompany your father during the visit.
4- Not in Canada but you need to get bunch of documents send to your parents who then will submit it to visa office
5- Well it all depends what kind of disease he has. Just think like is disease spreadable ? and main reason the medical officer will be interested in why your father is on wheel chair (if he too old to walk thts ignorable).

if you have any queries do let me know.

PS: forgive me if my tone was rude.

Best,
S

Sep 27, 2012
Hi Guys,

First of all let me appreciate and commend the excellent job in putting together such an informative blog, its such a huge help for all of us newbies.

Well I am in the phase of applying Online for the Supervisa for my parents and have a couple of questions. My mother has 7 of her siblings settled here since the 70's. She has been here once on a TRV but was refused a visitor visa on two different occasions after that. My father has also been refused once for Canada on the grounds that the immigration officer thought they would not leave Canada at the end of their stay.
Both my parents have travelled to the states and hold multiple visas.

In the application form they ask for

1)Funds available for my stay (CAD$) ---> my question is there a calculation or figure how much each parent should have if they plan to stay for more than 6 months.
2)Name and Address of Relationship ---> (should they be more than one – does it make the case more stronger, I have a brother here too, not sure if it will go as positive or negative if they see that both of the sons and my mother siblings are well settled here in Canada)
3) Any good insurance companies with competitive rates or insurance brokers you could refer,
4) In the forms to upload they ask for Itinerary, Travel ---> Do I simply type up a word document with the dates they are travelling, since I am not buying a ticket right now?
5) Purpose of travel --> They are coming to visit me (their son) and their grand kids, one of who is born in Canada and they haven't seen (what document do I upload).

Would appreciate input from the senior members.

Thanks,

Pete

Jul 30, 2014
Supervisa-Parents said:
Hi Guys,

First of all let me appreciate and commend the excellent job in putting together such an informative blog, its such a huge help for all of us newbies.

Well I am in the phase of applying Online for the Supervisa for my parents and have a couple of questions. My mother has 7 of her siblings settled here since the 70's. She has been here once on a TRV but was refused a visitor visa on two different occasions after that. My father has also been refused once for Canada on the grounds that the immigration officer thought they would not leave Canada at the end of their stay.
Both my parents have travelled to the states and hold multiple visas.

In the application form they ask for

1)Funds available for my stay (CAD$) ---> my question is there a calculation or figure how much each parent should have if they plan to stay for more than 6 months.
2)Name and Address of Relationship ---> (should they be more than one – does it make the case more stronger, I have a brother here too, not sure if it will go as positive or negative if they see that both of the sons and my mother siblings are well settled here in Canada)
3) Any good insurance companies with competitive rates or insurance brokers you could refer,
4) In the forms to upload they ask for Itinerary, Travel ---> Do I simply type up a word document with the dates they are travelling, since I am not buying a ticket right now?
5) Purpose of travel --> They are coming to visit me (their son) and their grand kids, one of who is born in Canada and they haven't seen (what document do I upload).

Would appreciate input from the senior members.

Thanks,

Pete
1) funds available are not applicable for super visa as you're the one who is kinda sponsoring them for stay on super visa..... but it's a good idea to put some figure if they've got something in their bank

2) just put your name and tell they are visiting you...showing strong presence of too many relatives with work against your case

3) use any, you just need them for visa and they are all crap service providers in case of when you need them real

4) Just upload any document, letter related to proof...i did the same

5) same as answer 4 above....online app is bit confusing....i will ask you put your youngest kid birth certificate saying your mother hasn't seen that kid

saadaaf

Jan 5, 2014
we r in the process of applying.
just a quick question? R the medical submitted along with the application or they call for it later on???
What is the visa fee per person? and where do we send the application Islamabad???

Thanks

saadaaf

Jan 5, 2014
dante2010 said:
My mother-in-law got her Visa today. Alhamdolillah. Even though she just got her 10 year validity Passport, they still gave her Multiple Entry Super Visa for 4 years. I saw people in this thread did mention receiving 4 years valid visa. Could anyone with the knowledge explain why is that they gave for 4 year instead of 10 years? If my mother-in-law wants to come after 4 years as well, how would she apply for extension? Would she have to go through the entire process again or can she apply for extension?

Other than that, really happy for my wife. She could finally be with her mother when our first child is born.

Just so that everyone is aware of the timeline, it took exactly 78 days from the day the application was delivered in Islamabad to the day we got the passport back.

Up front medical did save us some time. Just make sure that if you have done up-front medical and you were still asked by the embassy to undergo medical, please note that it may be a computer generated automated email asking for MEDICAL (not re-medical - there is a difference). I believe the automated e-mail triggers when the application reaches the average processing time i.e. 60 days as of the current timeline. If that is the case, do a case specific inquiry and let them know that medical has been completed before on "xyz" date and verify with them if they have the results for it. We did that and they acknowledged that they have the medical results.

Also, for those wondering, we submitted the Passport along with the documents. So once the process was done, we didn't have to send the passports to the embassy. However, I do think this is the only way unless you submit your application online - in which case I am not sure what the procedure is.

We did consult a lawyer for the STATUTORY of DECLARATION form and INVITATION LETTER - but other than that did everything myself. I think that may have helped a bit in our case but how much impact it had - not to sure.

Hope this answers a few question people had.

Best of luck to everyone waiting for the visa. InshAllah you all will get one soon.

need your guidance and help as we are in the process of applying. Is it possible that we can talk plz???

Savior

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2011
AOR Received.
01-03-2011
Med's Request
01-01-2013
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
23-10-2014
saadaaf said:
we r in the process of applying.
just a quick question? R the medical submitted along with the application or they call for it later on???
What is the visa fee per person? and where do we send the application Islamabad???

Thanks
Hi Saadaf,

Well the process is:

1. You submit the application
2. if the application is accepted then you get medical request
3. if the medical is clear then you get your visa stamped on your passport

the fees schedule is available online visit http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng
since you are applying from Pakistan you(all the applicant) needs to do biometric as well

Canadian consulate doesn't accept application directly, you need to submit your application via vsf global. VSF Global has the biometric system as well so its one window solution. for vsf global visit http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/pakistan/

Good Luck !
Best,
S

Zohaib1

Feb 11, 2015
Hi, I am applying for my parents (super visa) and sister (visitor visa). They are looking to come only for 2 months in the coming summer, and I am apply for Super visa instead of Visitor visa for my parents so they have the option of visiting again next year and everytime they get a chance up to 10 years.

However, someone suggested that because they are only looking to come for 2 months right now, they immigration officer may not find it sensible for a supervisa and that there is higher chance of visa success if I just apply for regular visit visa.

I am confused at this point and really need some suggestions.

Thank you!

Zohaib

saadaaf

Jan 5, 2014
Savior said:
Hi Saadaf,

Well the process is:

1. You submit the application
2. if the application is accepted then you get medical request
3. if the medical is clear then you get your visa stamped on your passport

the fees schedule is available online visit http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng
since you are applying from Pakistan you(all the applicant) needs to do biometric as well

Canadian consulate doesn't accept application directly, you need to submit your application via vsf global. VSF Global has the biometric system as well so its one window solution. for vsf global visit http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/pakistan/

Good Luck !
Best,
S

Thanks so much .really appreciate

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
Hello everyone
Thanks to everyone for coming togather and helping everyone
I just have a question
I m currently in canada and completed my Bba here
I wanted to call my father in degree ceremony so what should i file visit visa or auper visa and whay should be the documents i mean can anyone pls tell the documents check list

Jazak ALLAH

Thankyou

Looking for a quick response

kkf80

Aug 7, 2011
Hello Seniors,

Can somebody comment on how many years of Notice of Assessment (Option C) are required to be submitted for the Super visa? the document check list mentions for the most recent one, but going through different websites it seems there may be a requirement of last 3 years?

Responses will be appreciated.....

Kamran