+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

aasghar

Jul 20, 2014
Hi Usman:

I've read thru the thread, and I applaud the contribution of people like you and others on this board. Thank you.

Im applying for my Parents Super Visa - I'm doing a few things different than your "quoted" guidance. Please advise of the drawbacks or merits of the approach im taking:

1. I am Applying for the SV online. As I understand it, I will apply online, and they should get a request to come in for their Biometrics (within 7 to 10 days of applying) - and then eventually (if the decision is favorable) request for Medicals and then passports.

2. I'm getting their medicals done ahead of time, and including the reference # in the application.

Please do comment, in terms of viability, speed and effectiveness (mainly applying online v/s in-person at VAC).

Thank you to all contributors again.

usman_14pk said:
Here the steps you need to perform:

[Assuming you are applying paper based]

1- Get the application package from this link: link

2- FIll all the forms and include all the supporting documents (Letter of Invitation, Their Medical Insurance, Your PR card, Your Passport Copy, Your Bank Statement that you can support them, Your Tax Return Form/Letter that you are paying all your taxes in Canada, etc...)

3- Pay the application fee in Standard Chartered Bank ($100 for Single or Max. $500 for family - Multi-Entry) + $85 (Biometric fee for each)
You can find further fee details from here: link

4- Vist VAC office which is near to their home (LHR, ISL, KHI). Bring the documents and Fee Receipt. They will cross verify your documents, will take their biometrics and will accept the application. You will receive the application submission receipt.

5- If (Insh'Allah) things will go smooth, you will receive an email with the medical form. Now they need to take medical appointment:

For fast response and medical appointment with IOM You need to send email to IOM at email address blow don't use the spaces between email address as they appear on this forum. I booked mien yesterday via this email.

Email to: "canmedpk @ iom.int"

· Passport No.
· Complete Name
· Date of Birth
· Contact Number
· Visa Category
· Location/City for Screening

Email: "canmedpk @ iom.int" or you can call us at 051-111-466-472 for personalized assistance.

Bring the printout of this medical form which you will receive via email, identity proof (Original License, Original CNIC, etc) and go there. Go through the medicals. It's really simple. Nothing to worry about it. Medical center (IOM) will forward the medical reports to embassy by their own.

6- If (Insh'Allah) things will further move smoothly, soon they will receive approval email. Now they need to visit VAC again with the submission receipt to collect back the passports :) :)

I hope I have clearly explained the whole process :p
All the best.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
aasghar said:
Hi Usman:

I've read thru the thread, and I applaud the contribution of people like you and others on this board. Thank you.

Im applying for my Parents Super Visa - I'm doing a few things different than your "quoted" guidance. Please advise of the drawbacks or merits of the approach im taking:

1. I am Applying for the SV online. As I understand it, I will apply online, and they should get a request to come in for their Biometrics (within 7 to 10 days of applying) - and then eventually (if the decision is favorable) request for Medicals and then passports.

2. I'm getting their medicals done ahead of time, and including the reference # in the application.

Please do comment, in terms of viability, speed and effectiveness (mainly applying online v/s in-person at VAC).

Thank you to all contributors again.
Online Application submission is good. Nothing harmful in it.

If you will include up-front medical then your parents will further be contacted by the embassy for the passports submission Insh'Allah after their biometrics and there won't be any in-between communications. This might can reduce your patience level or might increase your curiosity that why embassy is not giving any further response, etc... But if you won't submit up-front medical then your parents will be contacted for their medicals between biometrics and passport submissions request. So in this case you will be more satisfy that OK things are going smooth.

Although eventually up-front medical will reduces your delay and will help in speed up the process.
So both are fine. There is NO bad impact of it on the visa application.

pak44/f

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
PAK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Nomination.....
15-12-2011
AOR Received.
AOR(CIO) 24-05-2012
IELTS Request
18-07-12
File Transfer...
18-07-12
Med's Request
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
29-11-2012 additional form& ppc 05-03-2013 recived
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
PPR 1 05/04/2013 PPR2 07/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2013
LANDED..........
23-06-213
hy
any 1 tel me
main ny super visa k ly aply kerna hy dependent child ke kia age ho,aur incom ktne show kerne hy canada main

ranasahib

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
App. Filed.......
June 2016
asalam ul alakum & Eid mubarib to all

My parents applied for super visa from visa center Lahore 3 weeks ago.Can some one tell me How long its take to get medical request in these days? and how I can check online status through cic website, I donot have any file number etc from Canadian high commission.

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Hi

My father got the supervisa in February 2013 for 1 year and 9 months. Actually his passport is going to expire in Dec 2014. He came to Canada in Aug 2013 and got the entry till Aug 2015 (2 year entry). Now i've his 10 year renewed passport. And i want to renew his visa before he leaves Canada.

Now my quesiton is :

Can i apply online ? If yes, How will they stamp the visa on his passport. (Remember i am talking about the sticker we get on passport).

Please help

ranasahib

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
App. Filed.......
June 2016
asalam ul alakum & Eid mubarib to all

My parents applied for super visa from visa center Lahore 3 weeks ago.Can some one tell me How long its take to get medical request in these days? and how I can check online status through cic website, I donot have any file number etc from Canadian high commission.

ranasahib

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
App. Filed.......
June 2016
Hey

Any one apply for super visa in july 2014 through visa center, I havenot find any medical after 4 weeks.
I applied on july 14

kamee79

Star Member
Jan 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2010
Doc's Request.
01-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
Guys I am planning to apply for a super visa for my parents, I recently got a permanent job. My questions is what is the salary requirement for super visa? my family (wife and 3 kids) are in Pakistan but they got PR with me last March.

rehan910

Feb 11, 2014
Hi every one,
can some advise me any travel agent or Air line who knows about super visa Canada as every travel agent to whom my parents visiting(recently got Super visa) refuse to issue one way ticket.I belong too Peshawar but no problem I can arrange ticket from other city if some specific information of Air line or travel agent is given.
Thanks for help.

kamee79

Star Member
Jan 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2010
Doc's Request.
01-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
kamee79 said:
Guys I am planning to apply for a super visa for my parents, I recently got a permanent job. My questions is what is the salary requirement for super visa? my family (wife and 3 kids) are in Pakistan but they got PR with me last March.
can anyone advise please?

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Hello everyone,

If I am applying online where would I upload my land deed, identity card, etc...? Does that go under "Letter of explanation" section? or would it be checked by VAC at time of biometrics?

Thanks,

aasghar

Jul 20, 2014
Hi Usman:

I just got this email from the Canadian High Commission, Islamabad, stating:

This refers to your applications for Temporary Resident Visas. In order to continue the processing of your applications, please provide the following information/documents:

- Documentary proof of your relationship to the host, ie. Your family registration certificate or your host's birth certificate. Must be issued by NADRA.

Now I live in Canada (14 years now), and had submitted my birth certificate with teh Application - My birth certificate is from 1977. How do I respond to the Canadian High Commission.

Thanks

usman_14pk said:
Online Application submission is good. Nothing harmful in it.

If you will include up-front medical then your parents will further be contacted by the embassy for the passports submission Insh'Allah after their biometrics and there won't be any in-between communications. This might can reduce your patience level or might increase your curiosity that why embassy is not giving any further response, etc... But if you won't submit up-front medical then your parents will be contacted for their medicals between biometrics and passport submissions request. So in this case you will be more satisfy that OK things are going smooth.

Although eventually up-front medical will reduces your delay and will help in speed up the process.
So both are fine. There is NO bad impact of it on the visa application.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
torontob said:
Hello everyone,

If I am applying online where would I upload my land deed, identity card, etc...? Does that go under "Letter of explanation" section? or would it be checked by VAC at time of biometrics?

Thanks,
Anyone has answer to above? Thanks,