+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

hani13

Mar 11, 2013
hi guys.. we got requested for this

"" Documentary proof of your relationship to the host,ie.Your family registration certificate or your host's birth certificate. Must be issued by NADRA "

"" - Host's family size. ""

this is pretty confusing as we already got the birth cert document translated to English and sent it with the original application

do they want the Urdu version? how do we tell them our family size? its just my wife and I..

is it as simple as saying the hosts family size consists of 2 persons?

thanks for your help

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Yeah you write them any letter and support any supporting document.

CRA's documents are always best. You can show them through CRA's documents that you don't have any dependent other than your wife.

Curmudgeon

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
Islamabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2010
Doc's Request.
09-04-2010
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
14-05-2013
Med's Done....
23-05-2013
Passport Req..
PPR1:16-09-2013, PPR2: 24-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Got it on 01-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-12-2013
Hey all, I applied for my parents' super visa on 26th June 2013. Today I got their Passports back with medical forms and have got an appointment for their medical on 6th August. Now I wonder once the medical is done how am I to send the passports back to CHC Islamabad for visa. The IOM guy told me that I have to send passports again through VFS Islamabad. But how does one send passports only through VFS while the rest of the application is with CHC Islamabad. VFS people were also clueless about it. There is no guidance regarding this anywhere. Does anyone know anything about it?

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
hani13 said:
do they want the Urdu version? how do we tell them our family size? its just my wife and I..

is it as simple as saying the hosts family size consists of 2 persons?
In your cover letter, you should include the names of the family members along with copies of their passports or PR Cards. This is probably needed for the LICO requirement calculation.

Pakistan2012

Jun 29, 2012
i am a new at this forum i want to ask a few questions from the seniors of this forum and who got the super visa from ISB visa office.

Has anybody got the super visa without submitting NOA or a copy of T4 or T1.

I ask this question because i am in Canada from 7 months on PR basis.so obviously i could not get that tax document.But i meet the LICO by having a employment letter showing my salary, so this letter and my pay slips and my huge bank statement are enough for applying for super visa of Parents.

I saw the checklist for super visa and on that checklist its clearly mentioned that you provide one of these documents to prove your income.

1.Copy of NOA or option C-Print out
2.Copy of T4 or T1
3.Original letter from employer stating title, job description and salary
4.employment insurance pay stubs.
5.if self employed, letter from an accountant confirming their annual income.
6.Proof of other source of income(Pension statement, investments etc.)

Looking forward for your valuable reply.

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
Pakistan2012 said:
Has anybody got the super visa without submitting NOA or a copy of T4 or T1.
I did receive a super visa for my mother-in-law without providing the T4. Instead, I submitted a letter from my employer, the last 8 paystubs and an investment account statement as proof of my ability to provide financial support. There were no questions asked, and the visa was approved.

Pakistan2012

Jun 29, 2012
torontosm said:
I did receive a super visa for my mother-in-law without providing the T4. Instead, I submitted a letter from my employer, the last 8 paystubs and an investment account statement as proof of my ability to provide financial support. There were no questions asked, and the visa was approved.
Thanks for your reply.From how long you are in canada, when you had applied for super visa of your mother-i n-law, because i am here in canada since 7 months only so i just want to know is there any residence obligation which has to be completed before applying for a super visa?

one more thing i have a job but i have been working over there from 3 months, so i got the letter from my employer stating my monthly salary and when i accumulated as on annual basis it will be exceeded the lico liimit and i also have three months payslips. So these documets are enough with my bank statement with good funds in ending balance for applying for a super visa. What are my chances ?

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
Pakistan2012 said:
Thanks for your reply.From how long you are in canada, when you had applied for super visa of your mother-i n-law, because i am here in canada since 7 months only so i just want to know is there any residence obligation which has to be completed before applying for a super visa?

one more thing i have a job but i have been working over there from 3 months, so i got the letter from my employer stating my monthly salary and when i accumulated as on annual basis it will be exceeded the lico liimit and i also have three months payslips. So these documets are enough with my bank statement with good funds in ending balance for applying for a super visa. What are my chances ?
I was a returning resident, and applied after being back in Canada for about 5 months. If possible, see if you could get your employer to put your annual salary on the letter as it would further clarify things for the IO. I think you should be fine, and Inshallah you will get the visa.

Pakistan2012

Jun 29, 2012
torontosm said:
I was a returning resident, and applied after being back in Canada for about 5 months. If possible, see if you could get your employer to put your annual salary on the letter as it would further clarify things for the IO. I think you should be fine, and Inshallah you will get the visa.
Alright thanks so much for your reply

Worried2008

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
hi Guys

how long it takes to get supervisa ?
Any one got insurance with pre existing conditions like diabetes and chronic renal failure? Which one is best?

Any one applied through online? At what stage you send passport?

Thanks

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
My mother applied for Super Visa, and sent documents on June 26th, 2013 from Lahore via TCS. She has not heard as of today from High Commission. She has travelled before to Canada (last year), and had two years visa which expired in May of this year.

She has also travelled to UK, UAE etc. I am not sure what is the timeline for the medical request? When should we be receiving confirmation or any communication from CHC Islamabad?

Thanks

tasash

Jul 30, 2009
torontosm said:

hi...when did u apply for her, can u share ur timeline and process

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Curmudgeon said:
Hey all, I applied for my parents' super visa on 26th June 2013. Today I got their Passports back with medical forms and have got an appointment for their medical on 6th August. Now I wonder once the medical is done how am I to send the passports back to CHC Islamabad for visa. The IOM guy told me that I have to send passports again through VFS Islamabad. But how does one send passports only through VFS while the rest of the application is with CHC Islamabad. VFS people were also clueless about it. There is no guidance regarding this anywhere. Does anyone know anything about it?
what did you do about this issue? did you send through VFS?

Curmudgeon

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
Islamabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2010
Doc's Request.
09-04-2010
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
14-05-2013
Med's Done....
23-05-2013
Passport Req..
PPR1:16-09-2013, PPR2: 24-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Got it on 01-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-12-2013
dukhi said:
what did you do about this issue? did you send through VFS?
No clue yet. Their medical is yet to be done.