+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa - anyone applied as yet?

niklayteritalashme

Jun 6, 2016
Hi All Fellas, wish you blessful Ramadan.

I want to apply for my father Supervisa ( for mother i will apply visit visa as she has European travel history) - I my self came here in april 2016 on FSW and Alhumdolilah able to secured job which is 25K above LICO- My sister and brother in law are Canadian citizen and living since 2009 and also have required income . I need answers for following queries before i proceed with application

1: Can my brother in law apply for my father super visa ?
2:Applying alone for father super visa only cause any doubt ( father just performed Haj in 2005 )
3: Can i become co sponsor for father super visa or my sister and brother in law sponsor will be adequate for application?
4: Do my father need to attach any financial document (bank statement , property document as he has 25-30M PKR property on his name in Islamabad)

Appreciate seniors fellow response on this - Thanking in anticipation.

TryCanada

May 12, 2016
Hi,
For last three weeks the cic status on medical was showing "Review in process". I was tired seeing it for last three weeks. Finally I sent email at Banglore office asking the time to hear final decision. Surprisingly, they replied and asked me to consult the same physician who did medical examination( medical was done upfront).
If I hadn't sent email, I would be still waiting for the change in status. They notified it to the physician but physician didn't bother to notify me. It sucks. Now they asked to go for cardiological tests. It sucks even more.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
niklayteritalashme said:
Hi All Fellas, wish you blessful Ramadan.

I want to apply for my father Supervisa ( for mother i will apply visit visa as she has European travel history) - I my self came here in april 2016 on FSW and Alhumdolilah able to secured job which is 25K above LICO- My sister and brother in law are Canadian citizen and living since 2009 and also have required income.
Ramadan Mubarak!

1: Can my brother in law apply for my father super visa?
Yes, he can as long as both your sister and he sign the invitation letter and declare that they both would be responsible for your father's expenses.

2: Applying alone for father super visa only cause any doubt (father just performed Haj in 2005)
I don't know where you checked but Minimum Necessary Income for 2 persons (you & your father) is $30,286. I don't think you qualify as a sponsor for Super Visa.

3: Can i become co sponsor for father super visa or my sister and brother in law sponsor will be adequate for application?
You cannot co-sponsor with your sister. As long as your sister and brother-in-law meet LICO for their family size, they are good.

4: Do my father need to attach any financial document (bank statement , property document as he has 25-30M PKR property on his name in Islamabad)
Yes, he should.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
elena2016 said:
Hello Everyone! :)

We applied for my mom"s super visa online on May 31 evening. I check the processing time for the visitor visa is 6 day.
Is the same processing time applies to the super visa? Or we should wait much longer?
Generally,

SV takes 1 - 3 months.

TryCanada

May 12, 2016
TryCanada said:
Hi,
For last three weeks the cic status on medical was showing "Review in process". I was tired seeing it for last three weeks. Finally I sent email at Banglore office asking the time to hear final decision. Surprisingly, they replied and asked me to consult the same physician who did medical examination( medical was done upfront).
If I hadn't sent email, I would be still waiting for the change in status. They notified it to the physician but physician didn't bother to notify me. It sucks. Now they asked to go for cardiological tests. It sucks even more.

rizabeer73

Mar 15, 2014
Hello everyone,

I am applying online super visa on behalf of my parents in Pakistan and Im almost done with the paper work. I read somewhere in these forums that i can ask my parents to get their medicals done prior to sending the application to save time..and I did. They have got their medicals done from the designated doctors clinics cardio and all is done. they will not receive any reports but these will be sent to immigration office but now im confused how will they know which application is this medical report attached to?

Please im in a little distress here if someone can please answer my question.

Thanks

smullyoz

Aug 20, 2013
Im sure this has been asked, I tried searching and found some conflicting info.

My parents came here on a 6 month visitor visa. Can I apply for a supervisa while they are here, or is it only for an extension? If not, can I do following: send them back, apply for a supervisa, then apply for permanent resident, then come here using their supervisa and wait for the permanent residence approval? Thank you

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
smullyoz said:
Im sure this has been asked, I tried searching and found some conflicting info.

My parents came here on a 6 month visitor visa. Can I apply for a supervisa while they are here, or is it only for an extension? If not, can I do following: send them back, apply for a supervisa, then apply for permanent resident, then come here using their supervisa and wait for the permanent residence approval? Thank you
No visa, only extension within Canada.

But CIC can grant them 2-year extension based on Super Visa criteria if you fulfill all the requirements.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
rizabeer73 said:
Hello everyone,

I am applying online super visa on behalf of my parents in Pakistan and Im almost done with the paper work. I read somewhere in these forums that i can ask my parents to get their medicals done prior to sending the application to save time..and I did. They have got their medicals done from the designated doctors clinics cardio and all is done. they will not receive any reports but these will be sent to immigration office but now im confused how will they know which application is this medical report attached to?

Please im in a little distress here if someone can please answer my question.

Thanks
CIC Website says in Undergo your medical exam before you submit your application section,

Once your medical exam has been completed, the doctor will give you a document confirming that you underwent a medical exam. You must include a copy of that document with your application.

If the doctor works with the eMedical electronic system:
- they will give you the information sheet printout.

If the doctor works with a paper system:
- they will give you a copy of the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form.

You must attach that form to your application before you submit it the visa office. If you apply online, you must upload that form before you can submit your application.

elena2016

May 9, 2016
Hello everyone,

Today I checked the status of the super visa and the Review of medical results now says that :Review in Progress.

The question is how it can be in progress if we did not make the upfront medical, and did not receive medical exam request from cic?
:eek: :eek:

PNP2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 5 , 2015
AOR Received.
aug 7, 2015
File Transfer...
aug 75, 2015
Med's Done....
13 May, 2015
Hi Everyone, is it necessary to enter in Canada within 6 months of super visa issues? can applicant come after 8 months. Please reply. Thank you all.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
PNP2014 said:
Hi Everyone, is it necessary to enter in Canada within 6 months of super visa issues? can applicant come after 8 months. Please reply. Thank you all.
One can come whenever s/he wants as long as his/her passport is valid for at least 6 months with a valid VISA.

elena2016

May 9, 2016
Hi)

My mom passed the medical exam as was requested. Do we need to upload anything to the online cic account ? Or as soon as they receive the results- cic will change status?

And how long it usually takes to get a passport request after passing the medical

RoseCanada

Mar 30, 2016
Hi everyone
How are you guys
Here is the timeline for supervisa online application for my-in-laws

Applied - June 11,2016
App Received by CIC - June 12, 2016
Application/Profile status - Open
Medical Exam(Upfront Medicals done) - Passed on June 14,2016

elena2016

May 9, 2016
Super visa for my mom ( processing in Ukraine)-