Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
Felixo said:
That's great. Which office did you submit the applications in??

Also am confused with the fees. Can you please tell me the fees you paid for the Super visa or the fees link..
Guatemala office , and fees are now us$80 or can$100 .

JESUS2014

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Hi Rossei the 'WIKIPEDIA '.................

Thank u sooo much for ur quick reply...I got confused abt the LICO requirement.Me and my husband both are PR HOLDERS...My husband is eligible to apply for his mother in law as per his current salary...I m the principal applicant to invite my mom, but i m not working now (pregnant and due is on July 2015 )..so he is the one who meet the requirements..
my question 1: LICO is the current salary or we have to submit the previous year NOA/T4 ?
( My husband is in his new job since January 2015 ...more than 3 months now.Current salary is
good to apply for the 3rd person(my mom) on super visa category..
2: if previous T4 required, he did not meet the LICO last year i.e.2014..(2011,2012,2013 was ok)
In 2014, he worked few months only.. (was in India for 2-3 months because of the sudden
death of his younger brother who was living with him in Canada)
3: I got my PR and came to Canada by the end of July 2014 only..worked 3 months and now
Pregnant..I want my mom to be here in this situation.Do I need to show my income proof/
Bank statement here to strengthen our case..?
PLSSSSSS HELP ME ROSSEI...

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Guys sorry to ask you the question. I am sure you have made a lot of research and greatly appreciate if you can advice me regarding the insurance for my mom.

Can you please suggest the insurance policy with 100,000 to 200,000 coverage or the one which you have chosen?
Thanks in advance

mikealpha

Apr 14, 2015
rajkaushal62 said:
Applied for my mother's super visa online. application submitted reply on april 8th. online status shows
file open from day 1. medical submitted upfront. Anyone else applied for super visa or visitors visa?? plz
provide your timelines. tia

hai.... i have applied SV for my mother in law... she give all doc (incl medical) on MAR 20 in Chennai on April 13 we got mail that her processed passport has been sent.

mikealpha

Apr 14, 2015
i have applied for super visa for my mother in Mar 20 2015 with all doc (incl medicals) in Chennai VFS on Mar 20 2015. Got a mail on Apr 13 2015 the processed passport has been sent. Now waiting for the passport

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
mikealpha said:
hai.... i have applied SV for my mother in law... she give all doc (incl medical) on MAR 20 in Chennai on April 13 we got mail that her processed passport has been sent.
Which insurance policy did you select??

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Tilikun said:
Applied on March 26
Upfront medicals on March 24
Checking online status, yesterday it says that my moms app was completed , passport was sent back
April 13th , to her nearest VAC office , can't wait til she opens that passport

Tilikun, which was the insurance company that you selected.

mikealpha

Apr 14, 2015
JESUS2014 said:

Thank u sooo much for ur quick reply...I got confused abt the LICO requirement.Me and my husband both are PR HOLDERS...My husband is eligible to apply for his mother in law as per his current salary...I m the principal applicant to invite my mom, but i m not working now (pregnant and due is on July 2015 )..so he is the one who meet the requirements..
my question 1: LICO is the current salary or we have to submit the previous year NOA/T4 ?
( My husband is in his new job since January 2015 ...more than 3 months now.Current salary is
2: if previous T4 required, he did not meet the LICO last year i.e.2014..(2011,2012,2013 was ok)
In 2014, he worked few months only.. (was in India for 2-3 months because of the sudden
3: I got my PR and came to Canada by the end of July 2014 only..worked 3 months and now
Pregnant..I want my mom to be here in this situation.Do I need to show my income proof/

hai

You can keep an invitation letter from your doctor stating that you are pregnant and you need help.

Reg LICO. if all other years are ok you can keep those T4. and last year T4 also and mention in your letter that as he was in India due to emergency he didnt meet up. Just state in your letter clearly.

may be you can show your bank accounts also to strengthen the financial status

mikealpha

Apr 14, 2015
Felixo said:
Guys sorry to ask you the question. I am sure you have made a lot of research and greatly appreciate if you can advice me regarding the insurance for my mom.

Can you please suggest the insurance policy with 100,000 to 200,000 coverage or the one which you have chosen?
Thanks in advance
hai

it all depends on your mom's health and her length of stay. if she is healthy you just go with the min required (100,000$ ). if she is staying more time ie above one year just got with 200,000$. thats what i will do.

mikealpha

Apr 14, 2015
JESUS2014 said:
Hi Rossei / or any other forum members...

Wat is the processing time for super visa ?is that same as TRV?pls help me.................
for few of my friends travel visa for parents got approved in 1week. i have applied for super visa still got approved under 1 month (counting few holidays also)

mikealpha

Apr 14, 2015
Felixo said:
Rossei, as you are the wikepedia for us I have a question. Please respond at the earliest

I will be sending the documents to my family (outside Canada) for my mother's Super visa (invitation letter, bank statement, Income tax documents). Please let me know if it is ok to send the soft copies or if the originals are required

Thank you so much Rossei. The best part is even before you answer people know that they will get an answer :)
God bless you
hai

No originals needs. Sent notorised letters . In my case I sent all photocopies only.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
JESUS2014 said:

my question
1: LICO is the current salary or we have to submit the previous year NOA/T4 ?
Normally, you need to provide your recent NOA/T4 which means for the year 2014. If the total of your 3-month income and your husband's yearly income of 2014 is over LICO; it's good enough. If not, then provide 2013 NOA as well and explain why he did not meet LICO in 2014 (but don't over-complicate the situation). Your husband should also give employment verification letter with current salary. If your bank statements are good for last 4~6 months; provide them as well. Basically, family income is counted; not individual income. So, write the letter on behalf of both of you.

Felixo said:

Thanks in advance
I bought it from GMS twice. Since I never claimed anything yet; I really cannot recommend any.