+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Do you any idea under which profile I should proceed, HR or Administration to get nomination? I am having experience in both areas. So which one is in demand?
You match your job responsibilities to the NOC. So you select one NOC (have at least one year continuous experience) and that is your primary NOC. Not sure if either are in demand for PNP programs. You need to research PNP programs for eligibility.

Sona2

Feb 26, 2022
You match your job responsibilities to the NOC. So you select one NOC (have at least one year continuous experience) and that is your primary NOC. Not sure if either are in demand for PNP programs. You need to research PNP programs for eligibility.
Thanks

APPP

Mar 5, 2022
Hi I'm new to all of this. I see that there are a lot of options to choose from. Can I apply to all the provincial programs separately and the federal skilled workers express entry or do I have to choose one and wait? Is there an advantage to applying to a province directly vs the normal express entry?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi I'm new to all of this. I see that there are a lot of options to choose from. Can I apply to all the provincial programs separately and the federal skilled workers express entry or do I have to choose one and wait? Is there an advantage to applying to a province directly vs the normal express entry?
You can select all provinces when you submit your profile for EE. As for advantage over direct or EE, it depends on which provinces you are eligible for based on your CRS score, NOC, job offer, family in province, or points within PNP program. You need to research PNP programs for requirevents.

Sona2

Feb 26, 2022
Hello
I was creating profile at WES for ECA. I need some help. I have done M.B.A in HR and Marketing but in degree University has mentioned only MBA not area of specialization so what shall I write in "Field" column.
Further; Which courier facility shall be selected: International Couriers or Standard one. I do not know difference between them.
Please reply.
Thanks

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hello
I was creating profile at WES for ECA. I need some help. I have done M.B.A in HR and Marketing but in degree University has mentioned only MBA not area of specialization so what shall I write in "Field" column.
Further; Which courier facility shall be selected: International Couriers or Standard one. I do not know difference between them.
Please reply.
Thanks
1. HR and Marketing
2. International courier

Kyle1804

Sep 22, 2020
Hello, I applied for Federal FSW and will be eligible for CEC in a week, but the 2 streams won't be drawn in a while. My PGWP will be expired in Dec 2023. I'm kinda worried so I'm considering the BC PNP International Grad stream (I'm already in BC, working for a BC employer). There is this one requirement about the employer that is bugging me:

At a minimum, recruitment advertisements must be posted for at least 14 days and must meet the following requirements:
Acceptable recruitment advertisement locations include:
  • recognized job posting websites
  • professional association websites
  • national newspapers, professional journals, or newsletters.

My employer kinda has this cool, if-you-know-you-know vibe so they only posted the job listing on their website. Maybe irrelevant but they have been hiring a bunch of people (Canadian and PR with me as an exception). Would this be a problem making the employer ineligible to support me in BC PNP?

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
Hey Guys, I did one year program in Toronto. And in the next few months I have been doing some odd jobs before I found my relevant job this February in Winnipeg. I work as a video editor and motion graphic designer.
My PGWP expires this June. I asked my employer if they can help me extend my stay and they agreed to it.
My question is does the supporting letter have to be LMIA? Or what are the other way to extend my stay?

My job(NOC 5241) is also among the jobs in demand in manitoba website.
https://immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/in-demand-occupations/

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey Guys, I did one year program in Toronto. And in the next few months I have been doing some odd jobs before I found my relevant job this February in Winnipeg. I work as a video editor and motion graphic designer.
My PGWP expires this June. I asked my employer if they can help me extend my stay and they agreed to it.
My question is does the supporting letter have to be LMIA? Or what are the other way to extend my stay?

My job(NOC 5241) is also among the jobs in demand in manitoba website.
https://immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/in-demand-occupations/
You are eligible for Manitoba PNP - Skilled worker in Manitoba after one year of experience for that employer. To get your one year, your employer would need to apply for a LMIA and then apply for closed work permits. Goven timelines, LMIA and work permit probably can’t be processed by June. You can ask your question under PNP thread on this forum.

https://immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/swm/

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
You are eligible for Manitoba PNP - Skilled worker in Manitoba after one year of experience for that employer. To get your one year, your employer would need to apply for a LMIA and then apply for closed work permits. Goven timelines, LMIA and work permit probably can’t be processed by June. You can ask your question under PNP thread on this forum.

https://immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/swm/
If my employer agrees to give me a LMIA and the application doesn't processed by June. I would still be able to stay here using buffer time right?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If my employer agrees to give me a LMIA and the application doesn't processed by June. I would still be able to stay here using buffer time right?
Your employer will have to prove that they couldn’t hire a Canadian or PR. They may need to repost the job but that will be confirmed in the LMIA requirements and paperwork. The job must be full-time, permanent and wages must be at industry standards. They will need to pay $1k and file the LMIA. Once they have the LMIA, I believe if your permit hasn’t expired you may still be able to work under current covid policies.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/temporary-residence/work-permit/visitor-work-permits.html#toc2

Reactions: Mandalorian

Muhammad Zain

Aug 25, 2020
I need guidance for my cousin. Her profile is as under:
She is 26 years old, having 16 years eduction plus three years experience as Senior Accountant. Her last degree is B. Com (Hon). What degree she should puruse in Master that makes her eligible for PNP programme.?

Nov 15, 2020
Hello,

I would need assistance on few points before I create new EE profile for PNP.

This will be my first profile and my CRS scores are as below,
FSW - 67 Points
EE - 352 Points (with spouse)
EE - 375 Points (without spouse)

NOC code: 1122
Job Offer: No

1) Should I put the file with spouse (she has less than secondary education) OR should I put the file for myself as of now. Which one will increase my chances for EOI and ITA?

2) My only chance is to get through PNP. Which province should I target first?

It would be very helpful if anyone can clear my doubts.

Thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I would need assistance on few points before I create new EE profile for PNP.

This will be my first profile and my CRS scores are as below,
FSW - 67 Points
EE - 352 Points (with spouse)
EE - 375 Points (without spouse)

NOC code: 1122
Job Offer: No

1) Should I put the file with spouse (she has less than secondary education) OR should I put the file for myself as of now. Which one will increase my chances for EOI and ITA?

2) My only chance is to get through PNP. Which province should I target first?

It would be very helpful if anyone can clear my doubts.

Thanks.
1. Have a better chance without spouse but may still not be high enough if and when draws being.
2. You need to research what PNP you are eligible for based on NOC. You can check PNP draws with CRS scores?NOC. SINP has its own points system.