+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY VISA for 46 yr old Student for Post Secondary Education with wife and son

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
Save your time, try to study SOP as link below and develop your own SOP.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/need-help-with-statement-of-purpose-t203369.0.html;msg3140415#msg3140415

KSA said:
Many thanks again! Could someone give me some tips on how to write a strong SOP please.

GOD bless us always

Hienz

Nov 29, 2012
KSA said:
Hello Everyone :) I would be grateful if you could give your advice regarding my interest in applying for study permit visa for a two year full time IT course (Computer System Technology) in any schools in Canada. I would like my wife and my nine year old son to join me while studying. I would be applying for study visa for my son in order to continue his studies as well. Will it be possible to give two study visa for myself and for my son? I am currently waiting for the response from Senecca College and Sheridan College. My IELTS total band is 6. I have been working in Saudi Arabia for more than ten years.

Any valuable input or possibility of acquiring a study visa ? Thanking you all for your kind reply and attention.

GOD bless us all!
Hi KSA and all nice guys here, please help,

This is my concern:

I am Filipino 42 years old, I have been living in Thailand for 9 years and planning to apply Study Permit for Canada. I have not change my citizenship or even PR which is not possible here in Thailand.

Can you share your timeline? (KSA)

Have you submitted your application for Study Permit already?

With regards to residency, where did you submit your application in your current residency or in the Philippines?

Nice Guys here, is it possible to have done my application here in Thailand considering my lenght of stay?

Thanks in advance for attending my query. I really appreciate it...