+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit refused, ''you have not completed the required medical examination as mandated by Canadian immigration laws''

eddy06

May 30, 2024
so yesterday I received a refusal on my study permit application but the problem is I didn't receive the instructions letter to pass the medical exam , I sent them a web form in may 15th because I waited 13 weeks and I was surprised by that refusal because the last update on my portal was biometry that I've done in february 19th. Here's what they said in the refusal letter:

"You did not comply with our request for information, in accordance with paragraph 16(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. To date, you have not complied with our request to undergo a medical examination."

This message indicates that you failed to provide the requested information and have not completed the required medical examination as mandated by Canadian immigration laws.

I need your help guys I don't know what to do and my studies starts in september

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
so yesterday I received a refusal on my study permit application but the problem is I didn't receive the instructions letter to pass the medical exam , I sent them a web form in may 15th because I waited 13 weeks and I was surprised by that refusal because the last update on my portal was biometry that I've done in february 19th. Here's what they said in the refusal letter:

"You did not comply with our request for information, in accordance with paragraph 16(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. To date, you have not complied with our request to undergo a medical examination."

This message indicates that you failed to provide the requested information and have not completed the required medical examination as mandated by Canadian immigration laws.

I need your help guys I don't know what to do and my studies starts in september
So take upfront medical and reapply. Seems that you were sent email/letter at some point.

eddy06

May 30, 2024
do I need to do a new application or just upload the medical exam on the refused application?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
do I need to do a new application or just upload the medical exam on the refused application?
You could also try competing the medical and then requesting reconsideration and that IRCC reopen your application. However good chance you will need to reapply. Good luck.

Aakanksha Dogra

May 19, 2024
This is my case i don't know what is happening
Hey I have a big query actually I lodged my file in April 2024 and everything was ok my intake was September and LOA was also for Sep intake but I don't why on GC key portal they asked for deferral LOA so my agent uploaded the same LOA of September intake because my case was not of deferral even they contacted to my college regarding this they also stated that tha student seat is booked for September intake no defferal case and my visa got refused. Why did this happen now again we are planning to relodge but we are confused if again this same happen and college also said that apply again with same September LOA . Please guide me

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
This is my case i don't know what is happening
Hey I have a big query actually I lodged my file in April 2024 and everything was ok my intake was September and LOA was also for Sep intake but I don't why on GC key portal they asked for deferral LOA so my agent uploaded the same LOA of September intake because my case was not of deferral even they contacted to my college regarding this they also stated that tha student seat is booked for September intake no defferal case and my visa got refused. Why did this happen now again we are planning to relodge but we are confused if again this same happen and college also said that apply again with same September LOA . Please guide me
What were reasons for refusal? School? PAL?

Aakanksha Dogra

May 19, 2024
The reason were that we didn't provide defferal LoA as how could we provide my LOA was not defferal they requested to upload Defferal LOA so my agent uploaded my September intake LOA because my case wasn't defferal
Reasons
You will not return to home country
You do not meet the requirements as everything was upto mark the course was related to my previous study although my language eligibility was also acc to the requirements of the course don't knw why they asked defferal after that we contacted my college they also stated that students seat is booked for September intake no defferal case and you relodge the file with same September intake LOA.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The reason were that we didn't provide defferal LoA as how could we provide my LOA was not defferal they requested to upload Defferal LOA so my agent uploaded my September intake LOA because my case wasn't defferal
Reasons
You will not return to home country
You do not meet the requirements as everything was upto mark the course was related to my previous study although my language eligibility was also acc to the requirements of the course don't knw why they asked defferal after that we contacted my college they also stated that students seat is booked for September intake no defferal case and you relodge the file with same September intake LOA.
So post your reasons for refusal. Reasons have nothing to do with LOA. How did you show that you will return home country by justifying costs of program with career progression and higher pay?

Aakanksha Dogra

May 19, 2024
They gave stronger ties coming back to home country but I'm confused here when my intake was for September why they asked for defferal NXT intake LOA