+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit inside Canada

Lustre1

Oct 21, 2021
I applied for study permit restoration and i have not recieved any updates yet i applied on August 4th i am very tensed about it is taking so long time
Have you heard back from them? I understand how stressful and frustrating it can get when you've been waiting for a long time.

Meet691618

Oct 27, 2021
i applied for study permit inside canada on August 4th 2021 and its been 4 months and processing time when i applied was 14 weeks and still i have not recieved anything and even review of eligiblity has not started yet can anyone tell me what should i do. i tried calling them but they said you need to wait they are focusing on afghanistan crisis.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i applied for study permit inside canada on August 4th 2021 and its been 4 months and processing time when i applied was 14 weeks and still i have not recieved anything and even review of eligiblity has not started yet can anyone tell me what should i do. i tried calling them but they said you need to wait they are focusing on afghanistan crisis.
There isn’t anything you can do. Processing is an estimate or average time. Assume you have visitor status right now.

kool30

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
That's quite stressful. I am also waiting from Sep and one of my friends is waiting from July. Can't do anything just wait and get stressed...

mgrc420

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Inland
AOR Received.
13-04-2024
Okay... Here's my status for study permit extension

Applied online: October 22, 2021
Eligibility review started: October 23, 2021 (the very next day)

since then nothing...! What do you think guys? Should I call the IRCC office or wait few more weeks.
Finally my study permit extension approved yesterday 13 December but strange matter I didn't get any email or letter in the GC Key. I just logged in out of curiosity and I saw my profile updated and confirmed your application was approved.

But why there's no letter or email about the approval? Is that a system glitch! Or it will update later on. A bit confused.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Finally my study permit extension approved yesterday 13 December but strange matter I didn't get any email or letter in the GC Key. I just logged in out of curiosity and I saw my profile updated and confirmed your application was approved.

But why there's no letter or email about the approval? Is that a system glitch! Or it will update later on. A bit confused.
1. No glitch, why double CIC's work, they just send out the extension.