+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Extension 2024

Noah2024

Sep 17, 2024
they increased the delay yet again to 102 days, it's now in the triple digits...
i applied on 21st of august and i'am now on implied status which is pretty stressfull not gonna lie

Orlawealth8

Star Member
Jul 23, 2024
they increased the delay yet again to 102 days, it's now in the triple digits...
i applied on 21st of august and i'am now on implied status which is pretty stressfull not gonna lie
How about us that applied in June or those in March
It's tiring but nothing one can do but pray and wait

kylee

Sep 16, 2024
Has anyone here received a correspondence letter after applying for study permit extension. I received it Sep 16, but haven't received approval yet. Some insight would be great.
Cheers

Dec 16, 2021
Has anyone here received a correspondence letter after applying for study permit extension. I received it Sep 16, but haven't received approval yet. Some insight would be great.
Cheers
Yes i applied on August 1st and Receive Correspondance Letter on September 16 around 5 Pm and Did not receive Approval Yet hope will get soon.

kylee

Sep 16, 2024
Damn, we applied almost together. I applied for it on July 31 and received it September 16.
Did you sign up for the application tracker yet?

Dec 16, 2021
Damn, we applied almost together. I applied for it on July 31 and received it September 16.
Did you sign up for the application tracker yet?
No Not yet I tried to Sign up but it shows Error with some of my Information And shows Like i have to Match my Information With IMM form also i tried to Call the ircc agent and one of Agent said i have to wait until the final decision Made on my application. They also have limited information.