+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Challenges for Nigerian Applicants

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
Thanks so much for all the feedback. So I have requested to withdraw form my school in Canada to apply again for the 2025 academic session hence I have been denied for the second time for my study permit.

What chances do I have if I apply again with different school but my same course of choice
You have to address reasons for refusal in new application. So if program choice is a reason for refusal then no sense in reapplying or have strong SOP to explain.

emmanuelnwobu

Oct 20, 2023
Good day every one
Please I need advice
I submitted my application on June 8, and Nigerian processing time is 6weeks, on July 21 my status changed to we are reviewing your eligibility requirements and we are processing your background check, I have not done my medical report yet and my program start date is September 3
Am very worried that today's date is July 30, I only have one month left in all this

Please advice
What should I do?

Because I have already informed my college about the delay but they told me to still wait and even though if they want to defer my admission
I have to wait till October 2 2024, that is when they will open agribusiness admission again as agribusiness programs are only on fall and I have to pay the registration fee again which I will definitely pay but my problem is this:

What if my intake which is on September 3 had past, will IRCC still issue the visa even though my intake have passed and my college told me to wait till October 2

Please advice

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good day every one
Please I need advice
I submitted my application on June 8, and Nigerian processing time is 6weeks, on July 21 my status changed to we are reviewing your eligibility requirements and we are processing your background check, I have not done my medical report yet and my program start date is September 3
Am very worried that today's date is July 30, I only have one month left in all this

Please advice
What should I do?

Because I have already informed my college about the delay but they told me to still wait and even though if they want to defer my admission
I have to wait till October 2 2024, that is when they will open agribusiness admission again as agribusiness programs are only on fall and I have to pay the registration fee again which I will definitely pay but my problem is this:

What if my intake which is on September 3 had past, will IRCC still issue the visa even though my intake have passed and my college told me to wait till October 2

Please advice

Thanks
If you don‘t have response the second last week of August get a new LOA deferring until the next session. Update your file with webform.