+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit approved! With family! Jamaica

OneDrop

Jun 10, 2015
Study permit was approved along with open work permit for spouse and TRV for kids. Against the advise of the consultant we visited, we decided to apply together and were rewarded with success. Wishing luck to all who are waiting for their visas.

OneDrop

Jun 10, 2015
Kids are 4 and 5 years. I showed documents related to our previous studies(spouse and myself), Our bank statements (in each of our names and together), resumes, job letters of myself and spouse, marriage certificate, acceptance letter from the University. Just the basic stuff they asked for online. Must tell you that I did an SOP too. Most applicants from this side of the world seem not to include one, as our application was paper based, we used it to say why we wanted to go as a family. I am not sure if it made a difference, but it doesn't hurt.

melecia

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Thank you for your respond, this sure helps. but if you don't mind would you be able to send me a outline of your sop.

nadiakhalid2

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hello

Congrats on your visa. I am in similar situation. Every consultant that i visited me, suggested me the same but i cant go without my kids as they are very young. can you, kindly, send me your SOP on nadiakhalid2@gmail.com?

also I have one more confusion. what about school going kids? will their education be free if they get admission in public schools or being dependent of international student, I have to pay fees for their education?

Thanks for your help

PriyankaPratik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Congratulations...I am currently in same situation...with acceptance letter for may 2021 intake...have 2 year old kid....planning with husband,kid and my mother on visitor visa so that she can help us settle and come back. Can you send me your SOP please for reference?

Zeef

Mar 24, 2020
Congratulations...I am currently in same situation...with acceptance letter for may 2021 intake...have 2 year old kid....planning with husband,kid and my mother on visitor visa so that she can help us settle and come back. Can you send me your SOP please for reference?
check the date of the posting, It was posted 4 years back

sangar_si

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Chances are he doesn't check this forum anymore. However, you have good amount of time to prepare your application seeing how you want to apply for May 2021. As far as SOP goes, just be honest about why you want to travel as a family. That should do the trick.

Reactions: pallab_sust

pallab_sust

Jul 10, 2020
Can anyone advise should I make 2 SOPs? One for myself and one for spouse and in spouse SOP will explain why she needs to travel with me.

pallab_sust

Jul 10, 2020
Can anyone advise should I make 2 SOPs? One for myself and one for spouse and in spouse SOP will explain why she needs to travel with me