+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved for September 2020 intake for UAE

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
Any news is a good news. Fingers crossed to your application Good luck. did you do medical upfront? I applied April 14 and review not yet started, those these mean their working from recent to old application?
It's not about SDS/Non-SDS or late/early anymore, they will start reviewing most complete applications first.

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
I did upfront medical, so yes!

Without medical they never initiate review of eligibility, I hope they will send you instructions soon.
How did you do your medical? Do you think i can initiate this myself and send it thru webform?

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
How did you do your medical? Do you think i can initiate this myself and send it thru webform?
Either someone should do upfront medical or wait for their instructions if already applied.

Never do medical while file is processing and if they didn't ask you to do so.

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Either someone should do upfront medical or wait for their instructions if already applied.

Never do medical while file is processing and if they didn't ask you to do so.
Who gave you instruction to do upfront? What did you show to the clinic? When i applied theres no option to do upfront, its just a form if i prefer to do medical or not.

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
There are lists of official hospitals and doctors on IRCC website for each country, one should make contact to the nearby doctor and can take appointment.

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
Who gave you instruction to do upfront? What did you show to the clinic? When i applied theres no option to do upfront, its just a form if i prefer to do medical or not.
Upfront is your choice, someone can do upfront medical and then apply based on the document which hospital staff gives after completing of medical.

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Upfront is your choice, someone can do upfront medical and then apply based on the document which hospital staff gives after completing of medical.
Whats your advice, do the medical and send thru webform, or wait for further instruction? Waiting really sucks

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
There are some countries which are exempted from doing medical, so check of your country is in that list or not.

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
Whats your advice, do the medical and send thru webform, or wait for further instruction? Waiting really sucks
I can understand, waiting is unbearable, especially if they are giving rejections 5 or 6 months after applying, but you should wait for their instructions if you have already applied.

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
I have biometric, no medical upfront coz maybe not required, the only diff is you applied recently. Hope there not just randomly picking up to pool of applicants
Okay, I checked, you don't need medical. Nobody can't be sure what they are doing and whom they are choosing first but most complete application is preferable. Waiting is all we can do right now!

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Okay, I checked, you don't need medical. Nobody can't be sure what they are doing and whom they are choosing first but most complete application is preferable. Waiting is all we can do right now!
Ok thanks buddy., looking forward of good news from you.