+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit approved after 3 refusals

Mahnoor1438

Feb 12, 2020
Is there anyone who can help me with SOP. I'm trying to get admission in Canada. I have applied for Memorial University of Newfoundland but they refused due to SOP. Please email with any sample for review that will be very helpful for me to develop an interesting statement. mahnoormunir14@yahoo.com.

Oct 30, 2019
Gujarat
Did they respond to the reconsideration request and sent him a mail or something like that saying that his application was rejected after reconsidering. Was there any response other than an automated email
She got the reply after 45 days and when She asked for reconsideration and it wasn’t automated. It was probably her rejection letter

Adams Alex

Nov 20, 2019
please dont leave hope,as per me if you have been admitted to a designated learning institution,have sufficient proof of funds,you can explain that after study you can settle in home country,you have strong financial base in home country and medical fitness,then you have to get the visa only my advice dont apply without caips notes,if you answer all issues stated in caips notes with the help of very good consultant of your city you will certainly get visa as has happend in my case,please dont leave hope,if you are realy wish to get visa,any further clarification please ask me,f ielts is below six,please improve,best of luck,i got visa in 3rd attempt

karnan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Guys I Had 3 student visa refusals for Canada student visa:
Visa officer's remarks:
( ● Considering previous academic performance, the applicant's language ability in specific bands, relevance of the proposed course of study and taking in to account factors such as , personal, establishment and ties to home country, on balance I am not satisfied that the applicant would be a bona fide student in Canada and depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for stay.)
My profile during first visa filing :
10th 76%, 12thCommerce70%,
(B.com2013-16, 59.48%(4back logs)
IELTS :5.5,6,6,6 (ovrall 6)
Applied for(IBM) International Business Management in Flemming College,Ontario
(Graduate Diploma).

2. Second attempt: , Improved my IELTS score with overall 6 (6.5,6,6,6) no bands less than 6.
Applied in Nova Scotia CA ,CBU for 2year course (ug level) Diploma in Public Administration and Management applied for visa in 2019
2nd refusal reason ; (●Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more: )
[CAIPS Notes: App has low academic background & low IELTS scores.Unlikely candidate for foreign studies.]

3. after few days again refiled visa with same files without any change. Made changes only in SOP.
again rejected for the third time . Reasons ;
(I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection....Based on your purpose of your visit.
●Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies,employment,level of establishment,language abilities,or your future prospects and plans.)
[CAIPS Notes: Weak academic background,low IELTS,Not a logical progression of studies.]

Now Improved IELTS to 6.5[ L7,R7,S6.5,W6 ] looking for relevant PG prg ,Could I get visa for the fourth time.. any chances? OR should I apply for other countries? Any suggestions?

afreshai

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Is your previous study and current chosen program in sink. I mean are they relevant..??

Lastly you should modify your SOP and also right LOE and proving additional documents which shows strong home ties.

Reactions: karnan

karnan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Is your previous study and current chosen program in sink. I mean are they relevant..??

Lastly you should modify your SOP and also right LOE and proving additional documents which shows strong home ties.
I have a Bachelors in Commerce and now looking forward to apply for PG Diploma in Business Management. What ae the additional documents needed to prove strong home ties? and how can I explain my previos studies low marks? please give suggestions

Oct 30, 2019
Gujarat
Guys I Had 3 student visa refusals for Canada student visa:
Visa officer's remarks:
( ● Considering previous academic performance, the applicant's language ability in specific bands, relevance of the proposed course of study and taking in to account factors such as , personal, establishment and ties to home country, on balance I am not satisfied that the applicant would be a bona fide student in Canada and depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for stay.)
My profile during first visa filing :
10th 76%, 12thCommerce70%,
(B.com2013-16, 59.48%(4back logs)
IELTS :5.5,6,6,6 (ovrall 6)
Applied for(IBM) International Business Management in Flemming College,Ontario
(Graduate Diploma).

2. Second attempt: , Improved my IELTS score with overall 6 (6.5,6,6,6) no bands less than 6.
Applied in Nova Scotia CA ,CBU for 2year course (ug level) Diploma in Public Administration and Management applied for visa in 2019
2nd refusal reason ; (●Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more: )
[CAIPS Notes: App has low academic background & low IELTS scores.Unlikely candidate for foreign studies.]

3. after few days again refiled visa with same files without any change. Made changes only in SOP.
again rejected for the third time . Reasons ;
(I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection....Based on your purpose of your visit.
●Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies,employment,level of establishment,language abilities,or your future prospects and plans.)
[CAIPS Notes: Weak academic background,low IELTS,Not a logical progression of studies.]

Now Improved IELTS to 6.5[ L7,R7,S6.5,W6 ] looking for relevant PG prg ,Could I get visa for the fourth time.. any chances? OR should I apply for other countries? Any suggestions?
You may get visa in ur 4th time, as you want to apply for PG and your score is good. If not Canada having backup is a great idea so newzealand, US could also be an option as for now they’re liberal in visa

Reactions: karnan

karnan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
You may get visa in ur 4th time, as you want to apply for PG and your score is good. If not Canada having backup is a great idea so newzealand, US could also be an option as for now they’re liberal in visa
Thank you for the suggestion brother... What about UK student visa as a backup?

Reactions: 2422120298

witcher

Feb 16, 2020
Hello everyone,
As you can see in the title, I applied total 4 times for Canadian study permit from February 2019 to July 2019. They refused my study permit 3 times. Last 2 were refused with the same reason : purpose of visit.
My profile wasn't so strong. 12th: 46%
Bachelors : 50%
Current topup degree (Final year of another bachelor's degree) 63% (Didn't even receive my degree certificate of second degree when I applied, I received it after visa approval)
Ielts: 7.5 no less than 7
I ordered GCMS NOTES after my first refusal and tried to understand from the reasons given for refusal and tried to write a new statement of Purpose, but even after that, they rejected it twice.
With several rejections and studying my old statement of Purpose, I slowly started understanding what visa officer is actually looking for in your application. I wrote a statement of purpose of 5 pages (it's too much, isn't it) with every detailed information and within 2 weeks, I got visa approval. So I want to tell everyone who is thinking to give up after 1 or 2 rejections even after having a strong case, just don't. Don't give up. If your academic and ielts score are good, have sufficient funds, work on your statement of Purpose. Write what they want to read. Need some help? I will help you without charging anything unlike consultants since I would be more than happy if I can help you achieve your dreams.
can you pls send the SOP you wrote to this email
tchikolationo@gmail.com
thank you

karo89

Nov 18, 2018
Hello my friend

can I write in the SOP that my course will qualify me for 3 years postgraduate work permit so that the visa officer understands that I don't have to stay in Canada illegally after graduation?

Reactions: 2422120298